List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 14552, Replies: 199
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/06/14 10:23AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    flightygirl

I really used to love Brady and I would like that character back fighting for Nicole. Please bring Brady back. I also used to love the competition between Philip and Brady.

#82   2012/06/15 05:34PM
    Bricole

Quote flightygirl: I really used to love Brady and I would like that character back fighting for Nicole. Please bring Brady back. I also used to love the competition between Philip and Brady.

Nicole's storyline is screwed and so is Brady's. Hint to writers: fix this ASAP. EJ could probably carry the show alone, but it would be great to give him some help.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/15 05:35PM
    #83   2012/06/15 06:00PM
    HouseTops

Quote Bricole:
    Quote flightygirl: I really used to love Brady and I would like that character back fighting for Nicole. Please bring Brady back. I also used to love the competition between Philip and Brady.

Nicole's storyline is screwed and so is Brady's. Hint to writers: fix this ASAP. EJ could probably carry the show alone, but it would be great to give him some help.

You will see Brady on Monday, US show. He is so cute. Is is it just me or do they put eyeliner on Brady's lower eye when they have him on drugs or when they want him sinister?
    He is ssssoooooo hot and he needs Nicole, but, you know, I love Nicole with Dan. Don't know why. Brady needs someone wonderful.

#84   2012/06/16 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

I love this idea too! I always wanted to see how and if Nicole could get Philip she came on the scene stating that's what she wanted and then let that little missmuffet and Melanie get their claws into him and then Brady's wife even. Yeah if they brought back Philip and Brady and him could have it out about Chloe that would even be awesome.

#85   2012/06/27 03:47PM
    melissaloves...

First I must say I love me some Brady!!!! He is sooo stinkin' HOT!! But this whole storyline with Ian is retarded. How is Ian sneaking him the drugs all the time? And why would stupid Madison, who is suppose to love him, not believe him after he even took the drug test? Why would he take a test and give the dumb b$&@? the results if he knew it was going to come back positive? Arrrrg!!! Please make Madison hurry up and leave and give him a woman who deserves him!!!!

#86   2012/06/27 03:50PM
    melissaloves...

No offense to Sarah Brown, of course, just don't like Madison. And I actually did when she first came on. Bad writers!!!!!!!!!

#87   2012/06/27 07:48PM
    mama rosa

This is a real loser s/l ...
    when does Brady's blood work come back?...Surely Daniel will find the proof there that Brady was telling the truth all along ....but by then Madison would have shot herself in the foot for not believing in him all along ...Then Brady might just grab a brain and realize that the person that knew first off that something was off with him was in fact his best friend,Nicole!...not the woman,Madison that he thought he could count on to be there to watch his back...
    Instead she is the reason for his addiction even if it isn't directly done by her,it's been done because of her....

ONE MORE THING ...Doesn't she watch him and notice the change in him when he drinks that sludge?
    I just want Brady back... before he has to go to rehab again!...

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/27 07:51PM
    #88   2012/06/27 10:01PM
    zuzu61

Question for the writers:
    What part of this s/l with Brady being drugged can you submit for next year's Emmy?!?
    Certainly none so far.. PLEASE SAVE BRADY!!!
    I LOVE DOOL'S.. but, THIS S/L SUCKS so far!!!
    Just like Melanie's!! PLEASE SAVE MELANIE AND BRADY!!!

#89   2012/06/28 05:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Eric was interviewed in the last Soap Opera Digest. He hopes the writers take him back to his dark side he has faith in GT and CW. I hope his faith is justified.

#90   2012/06/28 07:13AM
    homeisejammi

It would be AWESOME if it was Phillip and Brady vs Chad and EJ!!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list