List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 15660, Replies: 199
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/05/05 07:37AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    allmylovingdays

Bricole -that would be a godsend for us if Brady somehow ended up being the father. It is the only way I would want her to have the baby....right now it just is tired and overused the bs line about keeping the DiMera's away. For so long she was so joyous to be MrsDiMera it just doesn't sound right that she is now antiDiMera.

VICTOR when he finds out that Ian is running a scam is going to look like such a fool. I hope he puts Brady back in charge of Titan or bring back PHILLIP!

#72   2012/05/05 08:13PM
    SummerView

(Oops, sorry, I clicked twice, so I'm trying to delete one of these duplicates.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/05 08:18PM
    #73   2012/05/05 08:13PM
    SummerView

Well said, "Bricole!" Madison is just too bossy and brash; and she has reduced Brady to putty. Brady deserves better. Let Brady be the strong, spirited Brady we all know and love. The character "Brady" has always been my top male favorite.

#74   2012/05/09 09:36AM
    Friendly88

Hey! I dont see that Brady is doing to bad now
    plus the fact he has Ian to keep him busy with
    those House Special drinks.Ian isn't going to
    bite Brady he just wants him to hang on to the
    White Horse a little longer.You know what they
    say Lights,Camera.Action

#75   2012/05/09 10:22AM
    Friendly88

Quote LBowen: I am the odd man out regarding my opinion on this Brady. I think he's too perfect, too cheesy, too insincere. I think he's very handsome, but I just feel nothing for his character. I neither hate nor love him. I honestly think he'd be a good one to let go. I think so many tend to be fans of him because he's Brady and he's handsome, but he's boring to me. I gotta have more personality to be a fan. I'm sure Eric can do more than they allow him. I want to see him be goofy, cry, have messy hair and a BAGGY shirt, without the tan sometime. I want to see him become more real. Combine that with the right woman and I could be a fan. Oh, and for goodness sakes, let him move out on his own! Same goes for EJ. It hurts their character having them still live at home. Grown rich men living with Daddy and Grandpa??? Dumb! Madison is a horrible match for Brady too. I agree wholeheartedly!

EJ/JS has already moved out on his own haven't you
    seen the eppy?Im just hoping EJ doens't have to make
    a second move to another location.

#76   2012/05/09 04:55PM
    Bricole

I agree that Brady has been boring and cheesy lately. I loved the drunk Brady who kept Vivian locked up. They can still have him sober and good but bring out his previous fun personality. Guys are always more fun with Nicole. EJ laughed and smiled alot when he and Nicole were together. I loved it when they were laughing at Jennifer and Abe. Brady is a sappy sickening mess with Madison and a big doofus with Arianna. But with Nicole we see the fun, romantic guy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/09 04:56PM
    #77   2012/06/02 06:35AM
    Bricole

Where is Brady? Did he get high and shoot Stefano?

#78   2012/06/02 06:42AM
    presley cat

Quote Bricole: Where is Brady? Did he get high and shoot Stefano?

Had to go to the kitchen for paper towels, thanks

#79   2012/06/02 09:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote presley cat:

HECK for all we know it could be him finally taking a stand for his dad, when he thought they were all dead he did get riled up and maybe just maybe Ian doctored another drink.

#80   2012/06/02 11:07AM
    Bricole

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote presley cat:

HECK for all we know it could be him finally taking a stand for his dad, when he thought they were all dead he did get riled up and maybe just maybe Ian doctored another drink.

Didn't the drug defense clear Hope for her crimes? Maybe Brady can use the same lawyer. After all only in Salem can people commit crimes and go free because "the drugs made them do it, they were brainwashed, or possessed. "

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list