List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 14545, Replies: 199
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/04/23 08:49AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    Bricole

Quote dazlovr: Brady has become increasingly useless as a character, and I hate it. He was so good while he was hating and mixing it up with EJ, but started a huge downhill slide when Madison came to town. When she is gone, it leaves me wondering if they would possibly write him out, too. Much like Jennifer, the character has been left hanging out to dry while providing a little filler every now and then. Brady has solid roots on the show, is closely related to both crime families in town, has lots of personal issues that could be addressed, enjoys a large fanbase, is so very pleasing to look at, and on top of all that the actor is talented. What are the writers thinking? He should be a mover and shaker, not the **##*-whipped weinie they have shoved down our throats these past few months. Really makes me mad.

Love your post. I agree. I also think John should have passed the Bad-A role to Brady. It would be more exciting to see Brady going against the Dimeras or being the new "pawn". Watching John in action now is like Steven Seagal coming out with a new action movie. John was great in his prime but doesn't look like a tough guy anymore, in my opinion. I think John and Marlena should be backburner characters supporting Brady and someone other than Madison or Melanie. Not to mention the time wasted pimping Rafe. Brady has a backstory and roots in Salem. Pimping wouldn't be necessary. Throw Brady against EJ where he belongs and let him partner with Lucas to bring the bad guys down. That's the storyline that I want to see.

#62   2012/04/23 09:12AM
    homeisejammi

I miss bad boy brady!!! I loved when he had Viv in the coffin and was helping Nicole cover up her losing the baby...

The key to fixing Brady is let Madison die, then a single Nicole comforts him....and sparks start flying!

BAM we have Bricole again!!!!! The writers tried to feed us a gallon of stupid when they thought fans would want Brady with Madison when Brady and Nicole (Eric and Ari) have sparks and history!!!! I hate when he tells her "I have never felt like this before" LIAR!!!! Ugggh!! I hate these writers!

#63   2012/04/23 10:35AM
    Bricole

Quote homeisejammi: I miss bad boy brady!!! I loved when he had Viv in the coffin and was helping Nicole cover up her losing the baby...

The key to fixing Brady is let Madison die, then a single Nicole comforts him....and sparks start flying!

BAM we have Bricole again!!!!! The writers tried to feed us a gallon of stupid when they thought fans would want Brady with Madison when Brady and Nicole (Eric and Ari) have sparks and history!!!! I hate when he tells her "I have never felt like this before" LIAR!!!! Ugggh!! I hate these writers!

Hahaha. The new writing needs to start soon before Nicole tells Rafe that he is the only man she has ever loved. I will kick my television if that happens.

#64   2012/04/23 10:58AM
    flightygirl

I love bad boy Brady, and I love Brady with Nicole!

#65   2012/04/24 02:11AM
    mama rosa

I hate what they have done to Brady....I can't even look at him the way I used to!! He used to be a man with ethics he would never have teamed up against his sister to take her down!!...But now all of a sudden he's teaming with Kate!!???
    You know the person that tried to kill Chloe!!..What is he just supposed to forget about that??...But they have him running after Madison like a chicken with his head cut off!!... I'm disgusted and want Madison Shot dead so she can never come back!!

Bring Back the true Brady the man he once was!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/24 02:12AM
    #66   2012/04/24 04:05AM
    kenerly1

He is so sexy it hurts to look at him..seems like there is some jealousy here somewhere that he does not get a better role. He has all the looks and talent equal to EJ..IMO

#67   2012/05/04 11:28AM
    geenzi

Agree with the other posts. Brady it becoming a real dud to watch. He needs to be put back with Nicole or someone else. Poor Gabi is desperate for someone (to young for him?).

#68   2012/05/04 06:27PM
    mama rosa

Good Lord hasn't Brady been through enough yet?!

This is what I see happening to him all because of Madison..

There is no way Ian was or is going to just give Madison a divorce....It's not going to happen!!Ian is so beyond evil..he's going to drug Brady to change his temperament,and making him hostile and short tempered,...Madison is going to wonder who he is and stop trusting him,...Eventually she will leave Brady ...then Salem...he's going to break them up before they get anywhere near the alter! Brady once again will probably have his life in jeopardy...something like a overdose...after he recovers he will realize what happened to him ....But Ian would have already won because Madison is still under his thumb and his wife...And Kate well she will be kicked to the curb just as she had done to Ian all those years ago...since Ian no longer needs a cover for a divorce.... What do you think?

#69   2012/05/05 05:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I hate what they have done to Brady....I can't even look at him the way I used to!! He used to be a man with ethics he would never have teamed up against his sister to take her down!!...But now all of a sudden he's teaming with Kate!!???
    You know the person that tried to kill Chloe!!..What is he just supposed to forget about that??...But they have him running after Madison like a chicken with his head cut off!!... I'm disgusted and want Madison Shot dead so she can never come back!!

Bring Back the true Brady the man he once was!!

Then you must have enjoyed Brady today when he was drugged up and told off Maddie!! I thought it was about time he stuck up for his family. But I didn't like it that Ian was able to drug him.

I hope they fix him soon too and I love homeisejammi's post at 9:12 on 04 23 2012. We all got to see Brady & Nicole's interact this week and it was sure a sigh of relief seeing them together again, even if half of what they said you just wanted to wipe off the canvas.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/05 05:24AM
    #70   2012/05/05 06:06AM
    Bricole

Brady needs an exciting storyline. The Brady on drugs intrigues me because I think EM will rock those scenes. However, I don't have confidence that the writers can give us a good compelling script to cover a major character having a drug problem. So many opportunities were missed with the Jack PTSD issues. I fear that the same will be done with Brady on drugs.

I agree with you Kenerly. Brady should be a powerhouse going up against EJ. I love Lucas, but Brady is a Kiriakas and Dimera. He should be EJ's primary rival. I think Sami is the reason Brady isn't involved with EJ more. Most of the time, there is a woman in the middle of feuds/rivalry. Sami is Brady's sister, so he can't be in love with her. So we end up having EJ/Lucas and EJ/Rafe rivalry. Nicole should be the woman in the middle, but EJ keeps going back to Sami. Glad Madison is leaving because she is bringing Brady down. I am still hoping to get some good Brady stuff soon. Thrilled to see him visiting Nicole. I wouldn't mind a twist where Brady is the father of her baby.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list