List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 15700, Replies: 199
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/04/11 06:38PM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    Bricole

Hi guys. I am thrilled about the new shake-up. I agree that it should have been Bricole vs Ejami when Brady first returned to Salem. But now I have fallen in love with Ejole. The writing for Brady has been so bad that I now believe EJ loves Nicole more than Brady did. Madison has done so much damage to Brady that he will be a big mess by the time he finds his way back to Nicole, if ever. He could have been redeemed quicker for me by pretending to be the "baby daddy". Hopefully his scripts will quickly improve. Looking forward to the spoilers.

#52   2012/04/12 02:36AM
    mama rosa

Maybe...Brady will wind up back with Melanie?...
    Chad with crazy Gabi?...Just can't figure what they are going to do with him...besides Basic Black??...

Nicole and Brady are over...IMO

I am thrilled that Madison is going,going,gone!!!....
    that alone should be enough to Save Brady!!

Wish Sarah Good Luck in her life!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/12 02:38AM
    #53   2012/04/12 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

How will they fix or save Brady??!!

and NO THANK YOU - melanie and brady NO! She has chad even if it is a big nodfest. Gabi will keep them on their toes.

I hope they can save Brady. Just not sure how or where he will be needed.

#54   2012/04/12 06:43AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: How will they fix or save Brady??!!

and NO THANK YOU - melanie and brady NO! She has chad even if it is a big nodfest. Gabi will keep them on their toes.

I hope they can save Brady. Just not sure how or where he will be needed.

You don't think for one second that I want those two together!!It was only a last resort to keep Brady!!!LOL
    Sure got a rise out of you though!! LOL

#55   2012/04/12 07:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Morning Mama -I like Melanie and before when Philip and EJ were at war -and they had Brady & Melanie working together, that's when I thought hhmmmmm why not, but of course non consistant writing them flinging Melanie with Nathan than Philip, I guess we should be happy that she is Daniel's daughter cause he would be on her like white on rice.

Still NO CLUE how they can save Brady. I am worried.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/12 07:37AM
    #56   2012/04/12 08:52AM
    Bricole

I just experienced the most excruciating headache pain over the thought of Melanie with My Brady. I would be open to Gabi dating Brady now that she has a bad girl side. Plus Gabi is more mature and far less irritating than Melanie.

#57   2012/04/12 09:00AM
    mama rosa

Quote Bricole: I just experienced the most excruciating headache pain over the thought of Melanie with My Brady. I would be open to Gabi dating Brady now that she has a bad girl side. Plus Gabi is more mature and far less irritating than Melanie.

ROTFLMBO!

Now that could work,she must be something like Ari....

Brady with Basic Black....and Gabi being a model it could fit!...After all that's how Eric,Lucas and Nicole met!..LOL

#58   2012/04/12 09:40AM
    Bricole

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Bricole: I just experienced the most excruciating headache pain over the thought of Melanie with My Brady. I would be open to Gabi dating Brady now that she has a bad girl side. Plus Gabi is more mature and far less irritating than Melanie.

ROTFLMBO!

Now that could work,she must be something like Ari....

Brady with Basic Black....and Gabi being a model it could fit!...After all that's how Eric,Lucas and Nicole met!..LOL

Ah mama rosa. You are right about Eric/Lucas/Nicole. Plus Gabi recently asked Will how to get what he wants like his job working for EJ with perks. Gabi is a little Nicole in the making. Brady could be her Eric and Lucas combined guy.

#59   2012/04/22 09:57PM
    Bricole

What's next for Brady? Heard a rumour, nothing confirmed, that Chloe might be returning. Can she redeem Brady?

#60   2012/04/23 06:04AM
    dazlovr

Brady has become increasingly useless as a character, and I hate it. He was so good while he was hating and mixing it up with EJ, but started a huge downhill slide when Madison came to town. When she is gone, it leaves me wondering if they would possibly write him out, too. Much like Jennifer, the character has been left hanging out to dry while providing a little filler every now and then. Brady has solid roots on the show, is closely related to both crime families in town, has lots of personal issues that could be addressed, enjoys a large fanbase, is so very pleasing to look at, and on top of all that the actor is talented. What are the writers thinking? He should be a mover and shaker, not the **##*-whipped weinie they have shoved down our throats these past few months. Really makes me mad.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list