List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 15406, Replies: 199
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/02/10 11:59AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    Chrissi

Quote Bricole: I am begging the writers to please save Brady! The current version has been turned into a zombie. A very sexy zombie, but still a zombie nevertheless. Remember when Brady was fun and exciting to watch? What happened? Where is my Brady? Eric Martsolf is a great actor. He just needs a better storyline and hanging out with John and Madison just isn't working for me. Has he even shared a scene with anyone else lately? Do you guys want the old Brady back or do you like the current "boring" version? Is Madison the ony problem or does he need to be with Nicole, Vivian or EJ to be interesting again? Thoughts?

I miss the bad boy too. I wonder if his issues with Madison being married will get him boozing it up again or something.

#42   2012/02/10 12:08PM
    Bricole

Happy New Year Kim. Glad to see you posting again. Chrissi, you are right. I think he needs a glass of wine, beer, vodka or something. I would have to be drunk just to listen to Madison whine all of the time. I also love all of the other posts. I miss MY Brady.

#43   2012/04/02 03:59PM
    Bricole

Major storyline with the 30/40 crowd: EJ, Lucas, Rafe, Sami, Nicole, Carrie, Austin. They have the whole we used to be married to at least 2 other people in this group thing going, with the exception of Rafe. (As I stated in another thread "wife swap".) But where is Brady? He is stuck somewhere sulking over Madison. He has great chemistry with everyone in this crowd. However, he has no chemistry with Madison. I don't think Brady is related to Carrie, so he could hook up with her while she cries over Rafe. Has Brady even talked to Nicole about her breakup? Does he know that his sister Sami is getting divorced? It's like Brady is on a completely different show right now. A show that is rarely on and with no viewers.

#44   2012/04/02 07:46PM
    Marsbar

I want tptb to give Brady a storyline. Like John and Brady doing battle with Stefano and EJ. Using his dark side to build up Basic Black. Why can't the writers come up with better storylines?

#45   2012/04/10 10:56AM
    Bricole

New Question: Does anyone care about Brady? I love Eric Martsolf, but Brady is still drowning. He hasn't been shown in days and when he is shown his dialogue is the same repetitive stuff. He has no interaction with anyone except for Madison and occassionally Marlena. No one on the show ever mentions him and on soap boards almost no one is posting about him. Does anyone care about Brady?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/10 10:59AM
    #46   2012/04/10 11:07AM
    homeisejammi

Quote Bricole: New Question: Does anyone care about Brady? I love Eric Martsolf, but Brady is still drowning. He hasn't been shown in days and when he is shown his dialogue is the same repetitive stuff. He has no interaction with anyone except for Madison and occassionally Marlena. No one on the show ever mentions him and on soap boards almost no one is posting about him. Does anyone care about Brady?

I forgot how much I missed him until yesterday!!!Then I had to watch him and Madison (gag)!!! If they are going to redo the same s/l at least let Brady claim to be the bio-dad! Ej would not doubt if Nicole hooked up w/ Brady because that is something she has done!!! I would rather a whos-the-daddy s/l with Brady, Nicole and Ej! Instead it is baby keep away with Rafe!

#47   2012/04/11 05:16AM
    allmylovingdays

There's hope now RIGHT!!!!!

#48   2012/04/11 05:30AM
    HouseTops

Brady looked vvveeerrrryyyyy good the other day. He should go up against EJ more. Two great characters.

#49   2012/04/11 01:07PM
    homeisejammi

spoiler

So if Madison is leaving and they are keeping Brady dare I wish for a Bricole reunion?????

#50   2012/04/11 03:33PM
    HouseTops

We've been waiting a long time for EJAMI against Bricole. Very interesting tv. Madison is gone, too?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list