List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 14913, Replies: 199
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/02/09 04:03AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    mama rosa

One more thought..continued from page 3
    Wonder if Madison and Ian have a child of their own?..as part of their agreement.......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/09 04:05AM
    #32   2012/02/09 05:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Nooooooooooo!

Brady proposed to Madison!! Took her out to the Horton Square and had a beautiful dinner,Then made a speech about I know we haven't know each other for very long but...She's happy and cries but no answer tonight...Brady takes her back to her Suite and says good night...Brady leaves...Madison closes the door...
    Enter Ian from the washroom,...My Darling,where have you been I've been waiting for you?
    Madison is stunned,and leans on the closed door...

Just like TPTB to break Brady's heart again!...what is Madison going to say? "Yes, but just let me try to get a divorce first!!"
    Yep,that's right I said before I thought she was married to who ever it was that trained her and guess what? I was right she probably married Ian when she was young and did it to get away from her old life after her mom past away....and he travels all the time for buisness,it was a marriage of convenience....but will Ian let her go?

It is possible that Madison really has never been In Love before,...but did it have to be Brady I'm sick of watching him have his world blow up!! Poor Brady!!

HOW STUPID RIGHT!!! he has known her or what a few months. IS HE DESPERATE!!! this is terrible. But I am ready for him to have his heart broken again because just like to many people on this show they don't see beyond the surface. He needs a wake up call. STAT. PRONTO!

#33   2012/02/09 02:28PM
    Bricole

I just want her gone. And I really hope Brady isn't shown looking all pathetic by crying over her.

#34   2012/02/09 04:26PM
    Bricole

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Nooooooooooo!

Brady proposed to Madison!! Took her out to the Horton Square and had a beautiful dinner,Then made a speech about I know we haven't know each other for very long but...She's happy and cries but no answer tonight...Brady takes her back to her Suite and says good night...Brady leaves...Madison closes the door...
    Enter Ian from the washroom,...My Darling,where have you been I've been waiting for you?
    Madison is stunned,and leans on the closed door...

Just like TPTB to break Brady's heart again!...what is Madison going to say? "Yes, but just let me try to get a divorce first!!"
    Yep,that's right I said before I thought she was married to who ever it was that trained her and guess what? I was right she probably married Ian when she was young and did it to get away from her old life after her mom past away....and he travels all the time for buisness,it was a marriage of convenience....but will Ian let her go?

It is possible that Madison really has never been In Love before,...but did it have to be Brady I'm sick of watching him have his world blow up!! Poor Brady!!

HOW STUPID RIGHT!!! he has known her or what a few months. IS HE DESPERATE!!! this is terrible. But I am ready for him to have his heart broken again because just like to many people on this show they don't see beyond the surface. He needs a wake up call. STAT. PRONTO!

Very stupid. I agree.

#35   2012/02/10 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Bricole: I just want her gone. And I really hope Brady isn't shown looking all pathetic by crying over her.

They better not have him accept her lies /nor should he go begging her for another chance. He needs to step away and reflect on the lies of ommission and I say this to everyone in this town GET THERAPY. He just stopped drinking and they say in AA that they shouldn't jump into a relationship during the time they are reovering. LISTEN TO YOUR SPONSOR.

#36   2012/02/10 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: One more thought..continued from page 3
    Wonder if Madison and Ian have a child of their own?..as part of their agreement.......

mama rosa I a sorry i just noticed I've been spelling your name wrong at times.

START A THREAD!!! Lets all see what people think of Maddy having a child with Ian and will they or wont they bring it to town.

#37   2012/02/10 06:37AM
    dazlovr

I don't have any thoughts on the Ian/Madison connection yet. I just wanted to step in and echo the title of this thread. PLEASE SAVE BRADY. He needs fun, love, adventure, mystery, family; I don't care what, just give the man a great and compelling story. It just seems like they stick this character wherever they need a good looking man. It's not like he isn't a good actor; he is. With his history and links to major events in the show, he should be a major player (not to mention his incredible good looks.) While I'm at it, wish they would recast Madison. Cannot warm up to her portrayal. I'll jump off my soapbox now. Sorry

#38   2012/02/10 09:48AM
    mama rosa

I am really hoping that TPTB aren't going down the Victor, Carley, Bo s/l circle!,... again...With Ian,Madison and Brady....

AMLD, WHAT'S IN THE SPELLING, IT'S HOW ITS FELT...L MR

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/10 09:53AM
    #39   2012/02/10 11:57AM
    Kim Freeman

It definitely isn't Eric because he has done wonders with the character of Brady in the past. His storyline sucks and he needs to be saved. This is destroying him.[/quote]

Hi Bricole..Happy New Year to You and Yours!

I agree Brady was a lot more human and fun when he and Nicole were together!...but don't give up on hope,we can still hope that when Ian comes he really is her husband even if it's A marriage like Stefano and Kate's a, buisness agreement,and she can't walk!Cause he also has dirt on her!

and when Nicole finds out all of what Wells has been up to she could leave him....
    Brady and Nicole could realise that they do belong together and both want a relationship that's not full of lies and deceit... and this time they could make it!!
    New Year Dreams...[/quote]

I think you have a great idea and it could very well work out that way. Your New Year Dreams may come true.

#40   2012/02/10 11:59AM
    Kim Freeman

Quote Krissy-j: I like the old Brady, the one that they had when the "kids" were all in high school. I do like Eric Martsolf but liked him better as Ethan on Passions. When he came to Days I had really high hopes that he would bring this role back, like it was years ago but nope.....He is more exciting when he is with Nicole but I dont like him with Nicole. Though I really can not stand him with Madison, the old Brady never would have stood still while someone jumped down his throat. And Madison does it almost daily....They look good together but
    honestly I do not see the chemistry.

I agree - they look good together, but not feeling the chemistry. Felt it with Melanie, but just don't see those characters romantically involved - too much of Brady-Belle kind of vibe for me.

I think Chloe and nu-Brady could have had some good chemistry, but too late to explore that. Here's hoping Eric gets a better s/l that really uses his talent.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list