List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 14797, Replies: 199
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/01/10 01:24PM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    Bricole

Hi LBowen. I love your post.

#22   2012/01/10 01:50PM
    Passionates

Quote beegeee3636:
    Quote Bricole:
    Quote beegeee3636:
    Quote dhstes1973: I really thought they were going to have him and Melanie together. I liked the close friendship they had and I could see them blossoming into a romance. I know of the age difference but they had Melanie with Philip awhile and Brady is the same age as Philip. They went to school together. I think Nicole has hurt him too many times for them to be a couple again. IMO I just don't like the Brady/Madison match.

Yay I'm not the only one who liked the Brady Melanie pairing idea! They had great chemistry- even ppl who didn't like the pairing admitted that their scenes together were good. I was and still am surprised that Melanie and Brady havent had scenes together. I would have thought he might check in with her after the hostage taking or run into each in horton square. I guess Madison now keeps Brady on a short leash. Aside from Maggy Victor and Sami/Kate I can't remember anyone else he's interacted with. Although, I have to confess-for the first time EVER I've FF through Brady scenes. I used to sit on the edge of my seat waiting to see the rare Brady smile

Even if you didn't agree with a Melanie/Brady pairingitmade aheck of alot more sense that Melanie/Quinn. JMO

The whole attraction to Melanie doesn't make sense to me. Philip, Brady, Nathan, the other Horton kid, Chad, Quinn? I just don't get it. I guess that is when Brady really started going downhill for me. Plus the guys she dates have a history of disappearing from the show soon afterwards. If history repeats, Quinn should be Melanie's next love interest.

Ha ha I like that "the other Horton kid" . At least she is more intersting than Madison. You can also add Carley to the list of disappearances. I guess she spent Xmas in rehab. Madison and Brady to me are like vanilla -actually he had more chemistry with Vivian

I agree with Bricole on this one about Melanie and Brady just doesn't fit right.. Doesn't look right or feel right.. They are great together in scenes as Just friends.. He just seems too much like a big brother to her and it was way too weird seeing them kiss! I think she's best with Nathan, Phillip or Dario..

#23   2012/01/10 01:52PM
    Passionates

Quote LBowen: I am the odd man out regarding my opinion on this Brady. I think he's too perfect, too cheesy, too insincere. I think he's very handsome, but I just feel nothing for his character. I neither hate nor love him. I honestly think he'd be a good one to let go. I think so many tend to be fans of him because he's Brady and he's handsome, but he's boring to me. I gotta have more personality to be a fan. I'm sure Eric can do more than they allow him. I want to see him be goofy, cry, have messy hair and a BAGGY shirt, without the tan sometime. I want to see him become more real. Combine that with the right woman and I could be a fan. Oh, and for goodness sakes, let him move out on his own! Same goes for EJ. It hurts their character having them still live at home. Grown rich men living with Daddy and Grandpa??? Dumb! Madison is a horrible match for Brady too. I agree wholeheartedly!

Both Brady and Rafe in real life are goofy and fun, so it's funny to see how the writers don't play into that alittle bit.. Both men in real life are the life of the party! Watch some videos on youtube if you want to see how they really act, it's hilarious!!!

#24   2012/01/10 02:10PM
    dazlovr

Quote Passionates:
    Quote LBowen: I am the odd man out regarding my opinion on this Brady. I think he's too perfect, too cheesy, too insincere. I think he's very handsome, but I just feel nothing for his character. I neither hate nor love him. I honestly think he'd be a good one to let go. I think so many tend to be fans of him because he's Brady and he's handsome, but he's boring to me. I gotta have more personality to be a fan. I'm sure Eric can do more than they allow him. I want to see him be goofy, cry, have messy hair and a BAGGY shirt, without the tan sometime. I want to see him become more real. Combine that with the right woman and I could be a fan. Oh, and for goodness sakes, let him move out on his own! Same goes for EJ. It hurts their character having them still live at home. Grown rich men living with Daddy and Grandpa??? Dumb! Madison is a horrible match for Brady too. I agree wholeheartedly!

Both Brady and Rafe in real life are goofy and fun, so it's funny to see how the writers don't play into that alittle bit.. Both men in real life are the life of the party! Watch some videos on youtube if you want to see how they really act, it's hilarious!!!

Wow, that's a little hard to believe. They are not shown very often with lots of emotion, especially light-hearted emotion. Wish they would show this. Not sure how it could be worked into the story, but somebody should suggest this.

#25   2012/01/15 01:52PM
    Friendly88

:~ I honestly think the writers are going to run into
    Writers block with Brady.I didnt like the way Higley
    was ruining his character trying to put him on the dark
    side.I do like Brady the Business Man.I agree they need
    to find a nice Women for Brady.I dont really care for
    Bradison.I bet as soon as Sami chases Nichole out.Nichole
    will be headed straight back towards Brady.Madison better look out Nichole isn't her friend and she can be dangerous.

#26   2012/01/15 02:08PM
    beegeee3636

Quote Friendly88: I honestly think the writers are going to run into
    will be headed straight back towards Brady.Madison better look out Nichole isn't her friend and she can be dangerous.

I have a feeling Nicole is going to be Daniel's new "love of his life".

#27   2012/01/16 01:25PM
    Bricole

Quote beegeee3636:

Nicole has great chemistry with everyone. Too bad Brady doesn't. He only works with Nicole. I agree that the writers have written him into a corner. Brady is hysterical when he is drunk. Maybe he should resume drinking again.

#28   2012/01/16 04:04PM
    Passionates

Quote Bricole:
    Quote beegeee3636:

Nicole has great chemistry with everyone. Too bad Brady doesn't. He only works with Nicole. I agree that the writers have written him into a corner. Brady is hysterical when he is drunk. Maybe he should resume drinking again.

I really hope that they don't put Nicole with Daniel, that would be gross.. If they put her with anyone other than Ej, I'd like to see her and Quinn together.. I thought it was sooo hysterical how Jenn took her phone and Nicole smiled and said, ok, give it back! lol... She thought it was so funny how Jenn thinks that she can go up against her like that because Nicole could stomp on her like a bug, especially after she just took that lesson with Quinn.. Too funny!

#29   2012/01/17 08:15AM
    fadingrose

Most of the comments seem to indicate that

1. MADISON should get lost, along with her story line.

2. Bring back CHLOE...

#30   2012/02/09 02:27AM
    mama rosa

Nooooooooooo!

Brady proposed to Madison!! Took her out to the Horton Square and had a beautiful dinner,Then made a speech about I know we haven't know each other for very long but...She's happy and cries but no answer tonight...Brady takes her back to her Suite and says good night...Brady leaves...Madison closes the door...
    Enter Ian from the washroom,...My Darling,where have you been I've been waiting for you?
    Madison is stunned,and leans on the closed door...

Just like TPTB to break Brady's heart again!...what is Madison going to say? "Yes, but just let me try to get a divorce first!!"
    Yep,that's right I said before I thought she was married to who ever it was that trained her and guess what? I was right she probably married Ian when she was young and did it to get away from her old life after her mom past away....and he travels all the time for buisness,it was a marriage of convenience....but will Ian let her go?

It is possible that Madison really has never been In Love before,...but did it have to be Brady I'm sick of watching him have his world blow up!! Poor Brady!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list