List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 14758, Replies: 199
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/01/09 08:38PM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    janlee

Brady needs another storyline than the currant one. I wish they would bring back Chole for him.

#12   2012/01/09 08:49PM
    dhstes1973

I really thought they were going to have him and Melanie together. I liked the close friendship they had and I could see them blossoming into a romance. I know of the age difference but they had Melanie with Philip awhile and Brady is the same age as Philip. They went to school together. I think Nicole has hurt him too many times for them to be a couple again. IMO I just don't like the Brady/Madison match.

#13   2012/01/10 06:48AM
    Passionates

I also agree they need to bring Chloe back for Brady! They need to bring back Phillip and the baby back too, Phillip can be the new CEO for Titan and Madison can just leave once all her dirty secrets come out! I also thought that Madison was already married as well which I've mentioned in another thread from just the way she talks to the mystery man over the phone, sounds like they speak on a more personal everyday level which seems like they are family.. Chloe I think would be perfect for Brady, they're marriage didn't work out the first time but it could work this time for sure! I mean remember when Brady's mom's spirit came to him and even said tht she was the one for him??? I think they need to try again, they did leave things kindof in the air before she left! I felt the love he had for her still and so did Nicole! He didn't leave her side in the hospital! He was the main person there for her.. She can come back and John and Brady can hire her to work for Basic Black! I love Nicole with Ej as well, I think that she's right where she belongs, BUT if she and Ej break up over the secrets he kept, she obviously will be jealous over her best friend/only friend Chloe if she gets back with Brady! We all saw what she did to Arianna, so she can easily go crazy again and do the same to Chloe.. I agree with the person who said Brady's role in Passion's as Ethan was far better! I think that's why they brought in Arrianna who played the love of his life in Passions as Theresa who he married on the last episode, so maybe they were hoping that the ratings would go up with all the passions fans... I for one was routing for them, but guess others weren't

sorry so long, lol... Just read everyone's posts so wanted to comment

#14   2012/01/10 06:50AM
    lovedays21

While I didn't like the always drunk Brady, I enjoyed the darker version better then this one. He is on the boring side right now, but still nice to look at!

#15   2012/01/10 06:54AM
    Passionates

P.s.
    Just wanted to add that if Chloe comes back and Brady hires her to work at Basic Black, think about how furious Madison would be towards Brady that he left Titan partly so they didn't have to work together for they're relationship but then hires his ex wife! haha! Plus how great would it be that Chloe works for Basic Black and makes Victor hate her even more so for working there! Which he may do something stupid which would make Maggie really upset and angry towards him.. Although I love them together, I love Victor and Maggie as husband and wife so I don't want them to break up though, but just an idea

#16   2012/01/10 09:42AM
    beegeee3636

Quote dhstes1973: I really thought they were going to have him and Melanie together. I liked the close friendship they had and I could see them blossoming into a romance. I know of the age difference but they had Melanie with Philip awhile and Brady is the same age as Philip. They went to school together. I think Nicole has hurt him too many times for them to be a couple again. IMO I just don't like the Brady/Madison match.

Yay I'm not the only one who liked the Brady Melanie pairing idea! They had great chemistry- even ppl who didn't like the pairing admitted that their scenes together were good. I was and still am surprised that Melanie and Brady havent had scenes together. I would have thought he might check in with her after the hostage taking or run into each in horton square. I guess Madison now keeps Brady on a short leash. Aside from Maggy Victor and Sami/Kate I can't remember anyone else he's interacted with. Although, I have to confess-for the first time EVER I've FF through Brady scenes. I used to sit on the edge of my seat waiting to see the rare Brady smile

Even if you didn't agree with a Melanie/Brady pairingitmade aheck of alot more sense that Melanie/Quinn. JMO

#17   2012/01/10 10:01AM
    Bricole

Quote Passionates: P.s.
    Just wanted to add that if Chloe comes back and Brady hires her to work at Basic Black, think about how furious Madison would be towards Brady that he left Titan partly so they didn't have to work together for they're relationship but then hires his ex wife! haha! Plus how great would it be that Chloe works for Basic Black and makes Victor hate her even more so for working there! Which he may do something stupid which would make Maggie really upset and angry towards him.. Although I love them together, I love Victor and Maggie as husband and wife so I don't want them to break up though, but just an idea

I think Victor and Maggie are too old to run Titan. They should be enjoying retirement at their age. I love watching the Victor/Maggie scenes. They are really cute together. I just don't think they should be running Titan as Brady suggested. If Brady is dumb enough to leave, it should go to Philip or Justin. In my opinion, Brady has become a really dumb pretty boy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/10 10:03AM
    #18   2012/01/10 10:11AM
    Bricole

Quote beegeee3636:
    Quote dhstes1973: I really thought they were going to have him and Melanie together. I liked the close friendship they had and I could see them blossoming into a romance. I know of the age difference but they had Melanie with Philip awhile and Brady is the same age as Philip. They went to school together. I think Nicole has hurt him too many times for them to be a couple again. IMO I just don't like the Brady/Madison match.

Yay I'm not the only one who liked the Brady Melanie pairing idea! They had great chemistry- even ppl who didn't like the pairing admitted that their scenes together were good. I was and still am surprised that Melanie and Brady havent had scenes together. I would have thought he might check in with her after the hostage taking or run into each in horton square. I guess Madison now keeps Brady on a short leash. Aside from Maggy Victor and Sami/Kate I can't remember anyone else he's interacted with. Although, I have to confess-for the first time EVER I've FF through Brady scenes. I used to sit on the edge of my seat waiting to see the rare Brady smile

Even if you didn't agree with a Melanie/Brady pairingitmade aheck of alot more sense that Melanie/Quinn. JMO

The whole attraction to Melanie doesn't make sense to me. Philip, Brady, Nathan, the other Horton kid, Chad, Quinn? I just don't get it. I guess that is when Brady really started going downhill for me. Plus the guys she dates have a history of disappearing from the show soon afterwards. If history repeats, Quinn should be Melanie's next love interest.

#19   2012/01/10 10:30AM
    beegeee3636

Quote Bricole:
    Quote beegeee3636:

The whole attraction to Melanie doesn't make sense to me. Philip, Brady, Nathan, the other Horton kid, Chad, Quinn? I just don't get it. I guess that is when Brady really started going downhill for me. Plus the guys she dates have a history of disappearing from the show soon afterwards. If history repeats, Quinn should be Melanie's next love interest.

Ha ha I like that "the other Horton kid" . At least she is more intersting than Madison. You can also add Carley to the list of disappearances. I guess she spent Xmas in rehab. Madison and Brady to me are like vanilla -actually he had more chemistry with Vivian

#20   2012/01/10 10:58AM
    LBowen

I am the odd man out regarding my opinion on this Brady. I think he's too perfect, too cheesy, too insincere. I think he's very handsome, but I just feel nothing for his character. I neither hate nor love him. I honestly think he'd be a good one to let go. I think so many tend to be fans of him because he's Brady and he's handsome, but he's boring to me. I gotta have more personality to be a fan. I'm sure Eric can do more than they allow him. I want to see him be goofy, cry, have messy hair and a BAGGY shirt, without the tan sometime. I want to see him become more real. Combine that with the right woman and I could be a fan. Oh, and for goodness sakes, let him move out on his own! Same goes for EJ. It hurts their character having them still live at home. Grown rich men living with Daddy and Grandpa??? Dumb! Madison is a horrible match for Brady too. I agree wholeheartedly!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list