List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 13583, Replies: 199
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #181   2013/07/15 06:31AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: John seems to have fixed his own kingdom.

Maybe instead you can say try to fix the father son relationship. OR work at becoming father and son since have thye really had the chances?

How can father & son fix their relationship when John is off in outer space, licking his wounds or feeling sorry for himself? Come back,John, and fix what you've broken between yourself and Marlena AND your son.

#182   2013/07/15 06:36AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Thread recovery!!..LOL..
    Thought we could use this this coming week!....

Oh my lions and tigers and bears.

DO YOU HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL????

So this next week is Bradycentric....not sure i can take too much Brady. In the beginning with Kristen I was a bit interested.

And I get that his heart was broken

But right now he is just a beautiful chest and arms sculpture.....that needs a head

great description!

he and Nicole are so messed up that they need this consolation time together, but it is so empty!!!

Kristen had a shot with him and they were great, but she is too fixated on Marlena, and I don't like what she did with Eric, so Kristen should not get Brady again!

But how is Brady going to get any crdibility- throw himself into work???? what???/
    But it is great how they depict that man being so messed up and lost and weak to the fairer sex!
    What is there to be done with Brady, so he gets credibility back- ????

#1. BRING BACK CHLOE
    #2. HAVE HIM REALIZE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT HE'S BEEN MANIPULATED BY WOMEN LIKE NICOLE, MADISON AND KRISTEN LONG ENOUGH
    #3. GET TO WORK AND REVIVE JOHN'S FINANCIAL EMPIRE
    #4. STOP CRYING ON MAGGIE'S SHOULDER AND LISTENING TO HER SAPPY WORDS OF "WISDOM"

#5. Again---BRING BACK CHLOE!

agree fadingrose, especially wit bring back Chloe!!!!

Yes, bring Chloe back!

#183   2013/07/15 11:08AM
    allmylovingdays

EM today. I found it funny I was mentioning what he means to me is that chest, those arms and his abs and what did we get today. Wet wet wet

#184   2013/07/15 12:11PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: EM today. I found it funny I was mentioning what he means to me is that chest, those arms and his abs and what did we get today. Wet wet wet

REgardless of those wet-wet-wet chest-arms-abs, I'm suspecting that he'll continue to be dumb-dumb-dumb this week. (Sorry, Brady)

#185   2013/07/15 01:32PM
    dazgonby

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: Thread recovery!!..LOL..
    Thought we could use this this coming week!....

Oh my lions and tigers and bears.

DO YOU HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL????

So this next week is Bradycentric....not sure i can take too much Brady. In the beginning with Kristen I was a bit interested.

And I get that his heart was broken

But right now he is just a beautiful chest and arms sculpture.....that needs a head

great description!

he and Nicole are so messed up that they need this consolation time together, but it is so empty!!!

Kristen had a shot with him and they were great, but she is too fixated on Marlena, and I don't like what she did with Eric, so Kristen should not get Brady again!

But how is Brady going to get any crdibility- throw himself into work???? what???/
    But it is great how they depict that man being so messed up and lost and weak to the fairer sex!
    What is there to be done with Brady, so he gets credibility back- ????

#1. BRING BACK CHLOE
    #2. HAVE HIM REALIZE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT HE'S BEEN MANIPULATED BY WOMEN LIKE NICOLE, MADISON AND KRISTEN LONG ENOUGH
    #3. GET TO WORK AND REVIVE JOHN'S FINANCIAL EMPIRE
    #4. STOP CRYING ON MAGGIE'S SHOULDER AND LISTENING TO HER SAPPY WORDS OF "WISDOM"

#5. Again---BRING BACK CHLOE!

agree fadingrose, especially wit bring back Chloe!!!!

Yes, bring Chloe back!

Isn't Chloe suppose to be back in late summer/early fall?

#186   2013/07/16 04:05AM
    annabannana

He is wet and naked. Good grief Grace what could possibly happen next

#187   2013/07/16 08:00AM
    littleguysmom

I hope Brady won't be falling for Kristen charm again. He's been dumb down enough already. If anything I hope he toys with her emotions for a change and bring her down a peg or 2. JMO.

#188   2013/07/16 09:57AM
    EpicFail

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays: EM today. I found it funny I was mentioning what he means to me is that chest, those arms and his abs and what did we get today. Wet wet wet

REgardless of those wet-wet-wet chest-arms-abs, I'm suspecting that he'll continue to be dumb-dumb-dumb this week. (Sorry, Brady)

I do like that he seems to recognize that he has an addiction to love.

#189   2013/07/16 11:43AM
    mama rosa

Quote EpicFail:
    Quote fadingrose:

I do like that he seems to recognize that he has an addiction to love.

Yep, Might as well face it,He's addicted to Love!...LOL
    Sounds like a song...Thank you Mr.Palmer!...

#190   2013/07/16 02:15PM
    fadingrose

IS "saving" Brady a hopeless challenge? Here's a guy raised with no lack of material possessions, who seems to have no knowledge of the real world and how to handle his own life. Oh, I forgot--let's blame it on his lack of the loving guidance of a mother plus the periodic absence of his father. It would take a skilled psychiatrist to help Brady understand why he seems to be subject to "additions" whether it be to drugs or alcohol, or scheming women who "use" him for their own agenda. The writers have managed to ruin a character played by a fine actor (who also happens to be a gorgeous hunk). At least give him a woman who doesn't dumb him down--LIKE CHLOE, MAYBE? It's about time Brady grew up!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list