List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 13581, Replies: 199
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #171   2013/03/28 06:26AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    lpcb

Quote allmylovingdays: So what do you think is he brain damaged?

HOW can we tell? I mean seriously Brady! His brain doesn't work at the best of times.

#172   2013/03/28 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I don't think he needs to be 'saved' so much in that front but I wondered if he will have a medical crisis now and thus the SAVE BRADY came into play.

The threads on this board --I didn't want to start a new thread because they can be redundant. I can't tell you how many no bashingdannifer threads or am I the only one that likesthem threads appeared and all that is needed is to do go back a few pages and pull up their specific couple topic...this occurs for other topics too. I know I am no help but when a thread starts out with a title that I personally can't even post in because I am not lending my comment-I will start a new one. Thus I called out boringCam as a jerk and drug dealer.

It's ok with me. The only ones that get closed are the ejami ones and still don't undestand why the James Scott appreciation thread got closed. Brady always needs to be save. He is too HOT to allow to dwindle to the backburner!

EXACTLY!! I still don't get it either on the James Scott thread??? NO CLUE. For four months the people you want to see daily we see once a week. I need more EJ, more Brady, Stefano, Chad, I would love to see Philip.

#173   2013/03/28 06:30AM
    lpcb

Quote Tupster77:
    Quote Bricole: I am begging the writers to please save Brady! The current version has been turned into a zombie. A very sexy zombie, but still a zombie nevertheless. Remember when Brady was fun and exciting to watch? What happened? Where is my Brady? Eric Martsolf is a great actor. He just needs a better storyline and hanging out with John and Madison just isn't working for me. Has he even shared a scene with anyone else lately? Do you guys want the old Brady back or do you like the current "boring" version? Is Madison the ony problem or does he need to be with Nicole, Vivian or EJ to be interesting again? Thoughts?

I agree with you to please save Brady! However, his acting sucks. I don't know if it's the s/l or what, but it is unbearable to watch. Same with Eileen Davidson ... OMG, please help! She plays Kristen's character horribly. I don't know if she just isn't good at being a villain or what! It's unbearable as well. I loved watching her on Y&R, and now it's like what the heck have you done! It's just awful! I'm ready for this s/l to be over with. I fast-forward through their scenese all the time.

You are kidding, right. ED won an Emmy for her role on Days as Kristen/susan. She is NO Ashley, for sure. which is just how I like it, she has always been my number 1. GO KRISTEN

#174   2013/07/14 02:36PM
    mama rosa

Thread recovery!!..LOL..
    Thought we could use this this coming week!....

#175   2013/07/14 06:42PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Thread recovery!!..LOL..

Oh my lions and tigers and bears.

DO YOU HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL????

So this next week is Bradycentric....not sure i can take too much Brady. In the beginning with Kristen I was a bit interested.

And I get that his heart was broken

But right now he is just a beautiful chest and arms sculpture.....that needs a head

#176   2013/07/15 03:04AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:

So this next week is Bradycentric....not sure i can take too much Brady. In the beginning with Kristen I was a bit interested.

But right now he is just a beautiful chest and arms sculpture.....that needs a head

great description!

he and Nicole are so messed up that they need this consolation time together, but it is so empty!!!

Kristen had a shot with him and they were great, but she is too fixated on Marlena, and I don't like what she did with Eric, so Kristen should not get Brady again!

But how is Brady going to get any crdibility- throw himself into work???? what???/
    But it is great how they depict that man being so messed up and lost and weak to the fairer sex!
    What is there to be done with Brady, so he gets credibility back- ????

#177   2013/07/15 03:40AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

great description!

he and Nicole are so messed up that they need this consolation time together, but it is so empty!!!

Kristen had a shot with him and they were great, but she is too fixated on Marlena, and I don't like what she did with Eric, so Kristen should not get Brady again!

But how is Brady going to get any crdibility- throw himself into work???? what???/
    But it is great how they depict that man being so messed up and lost and weak to the fairer sex!

#1. BRING BACK CHLOE
    #2. HAVE HIM REALIZE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT HE'S BEEN MANIPULATED BY WOMEN LIKE NICOLE, MADISON AND KRISTEN LONG ENOUGH
    #3. GET TO WORK AND REVIVE JOHN'S FINANCIAL EMPIRE
    #4. STOP CRYING ON MAGGIE'S SHOULDER AND LISTENING TO HER SAPPY WORDS OF "WISDOM"

#5. Again---BRING BACK CHLOE!

#178   2013/07/15 04:43AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

great description!

#1. BRING BACK CHLOE
    #2. HAVE HIM REALIZE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT HE'S BEEN MANIPULATED BY WOMEN LIKE NICOLE, MADISON AND KRISTEN LONG ENOUGH
    #3. GET TO WORK AND REVIVE JOHN'S FINANCIAL EMPIRE
    #4. STOP CRYING ON MAGGIE'S SHOULDER AND LISTENING TO HER SAPPY WORDS OF "WISDOM"

#5. Again---BRING BACK CHLOE!

agree fadingrose, especially wit bring back Chloe!!!!

#179   2013/07/15 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

John seems to have fixed his own kingdom.

Maybe instead you can say try to fix the father son relationship. OR work at becoming father and son since have thye really had the chances?

#180   2013/07/15 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

John seems to have fixed his own kingdom.

Maybe instead you can say try to fix the father son relationship. OR work at becoming father and son since have thye really had the chances?

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list