List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 14931, Replies: 199
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #151   2013/01/30 05:32AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    allmylovingdays

So right now we are all in agreement that there's no helping Brady since he is lost lost lost in Kristen??? If anything maybe Nicole should be planning a seduction to pull him out of Kristen arms instead of this hookey 'corporate espionage' plan. I think she could pull it off too.

#152   2013/01/30 05:41AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: So right now we are all in agreement that there's no helping Brady since he is lost lost lost in Kristen??? If anything maybe Nicole should be planning a seduction to pull him out of Kristen arms instead of this hookey 'corporate espionage' plan. I think she could pull it off too.

Good Morning Amld!
    Great to catch up ta you! How are ya!
    Have a Nice Day!!

I get what you mean about Nicole seducing Brady but If Brady and John had agenda,then Brady wouldn't sway from his commitment to John....And Nicole would blow any chance in Heaven LOL,of ever getting back with Eric with or without his collar!!LOL

#153   2013/01/30 05:52AM
    stjarna

I am no expert- but imo, Brady is a former addict and he had lost someone recently- Madison- and was/is so vulnerable- here comes Kristen- and snares him like a rabbit- Brady is so infatuated with her - and the hormones that kick in in the period when you are in love with someone are like a drug- and what do they all do - talk to him like he is a sensible person who sees things as they do- they, meaning Marlena, John, Eric, Nicole etc- it's like talking to a brick wall- he will do the exact opposite!!!
    He needs to, unfortunately, crash with his head into a brick wall- to wake up and see what is going on- but how- when- will John figure it out of the crazy town?!
    As for John, he should have walked away from the fight- and say that he would not fight his own son- I so disliked John for not doing it!
    Eric can take them off the board, and that was a write thing to do- but passing judgement -not- but, he is only human, so... if he does it- well,....
    Nicole is funny- she can't help herself and she wants to help Brady, lol...

Brady needs to save himself from himself! Easily said than done!

#154   2013/01/30 06:31AM
    kenerly1

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote mama rosa: Hi All!

Hey you "Guys",
    I was watching Brady today and you know what I think that Brady and John are playing Kristen!..The more I think about how steadfast Brady is in romancing Kristen,.Brady was in love with Madison and he never worked this hard!!....John and Brady would both do absolutely anything to protect their family,...Is It Possible that the two of them set up their verbal disputes and the fight? Could John be keeping this all from Marlena because she can't keep a secret and is leaving as part of the plan to surveil Kristen without her knowing?....Do you think they could be working together to find out the truth behind Kristen's agenda....Or more importantly Stefanos?

Please Save Brady!!

No way..John nor Brady are doing that..wishful thinking though IMO

Hi Kenerly!
    Happy Morning to you!

I am just finding it hard to believe that John believed for half a second Kristen has changed!! John is supposed to be ISA for Pete's Sake they{the writers} surely won't turn around and make him a complete imbecile??....
    And I am real tired of women jerking Brady's chain!!
    Oh,Please just this once can't Brady have the upper hand!!

Please Save Brady!!

Hi sweetie..I thought for a split second when Brady was defending Nicole that he "GOT" what Kristen was doing but it was short lived...Please wake up Brady!!!!

#155   2013/01/30 06:35AM
    HouseTops

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops:

Hey you "Guys",
    I was watching Brady today and you know what I think that Brady and John are playing Kristen!..The more I think about how steadfast Brady is in romancing Kristen,.Brady was in love with Madison and he never worked this hard!!....John and Brady would both do absolutely anything to protect their family,...Is It Possible that the two of them set up their verbal disputes and the fight? Could John be keeping this all from Marlena because she can't keep a secret and is leaving as part of the plan to surveil Kristen without her knowing?....Do you think they could be working together to find out the truth behind Kristen's agenda....Or more importantly Stefanos?

Please Save Brady!!

I hope your thoughts are true. Brady is thinking with the "other brain" and is going against everyone else.

Save Brady!!

Good Morning to you,HouseTops!

What you doing up so early? Hope your well!?

I know what you mean Eric no sooner got home and already Brady threw a wrench into the tire spock's!! They haven't had a chance to say two kind words to each other! Eric now thinks his half Brother is scum for seeing Kristen never mind what he thinks now that he knows they Are sleeping together!!
    I just want so bad for Brady to have a justification for turning his back on Everyone!! And John I still can't believe that he would defend himself against Brady without just restraining him!! He's ISA!....Never mind them both winding up in the hospital!....

Hello, to you, Mama Rosa. It's not early on the Alantic Coast of Canada!!

I am very well, as of yesterday!! I had a C scare where they found an abnormality in my screening. Two weeks of worrying. No C....can't even type the word!! Yea....

I read further on that Brady has been addicted to drugs and whatever, that could play a part in his attraction to Kristen. John and Brady landing in the hospital because of a fist fight is just not right Some of you posters are very deep in your thoughts. I just skim the surface and do not think. Good to read other's thoughts and get so many different scenerios.

#156   2013/01/31 04:36AM
    mama rosa

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote kenerly1:

Hey you "Guys",

Please Save Brady!!

No way..John nor Brady are doing that..wishful thinking though IMO

Hi Kenerly!
    Happy Morning to you!

I am just finding it hard to believe that John believed for half a second Kristen has changed!! John is supposed to be ISA for Pete's Sake they{the writers} surely won't turn around and make him a complete imbecile??....
    And I am real tired of women jerking Brady's chain!!
    Oh,Please just this once can't Brady have the upper hand!!

Please Save Brady!!

Hi sweetie..I thought for a split second when Brady was defending Nicole that he "GOT" what Kristen was doing but it was short lived...Please wake up Brady!!!!

Morning!

Don't give up the faith!!

Please save Brady!!

#157   2013/01/31 04:44AM
    mama rosa

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops:

Hey you "Guys",

Please Save Brady!!

I hope your thoughts are true. Brady is thinking with the "other brain" and is going against everyone else.

Save Brady!!

I know what you mean Eric no sooner got home and already Brady threw a wrench into the tire spock's!! They haven't had a chance to say two kind words to each other! Eric now thinks his half Brother is scum for seeing Kristen never mind what he thinks now that he knows they Are sleeping together!!
    I just want so bad for Brady to have a justification for turning his back on Everyone!! And John I still can't believe that he would defend himself against Brady without just restraining him!! He's ISA!....Never mind them both winding up in the hospital!....

I am very well, as of yesterday!! I had a C scare where they found an abnormality in my screening. Two weeks of worrying. No C....can't even type the word!! Yea....

I read further on that Brady has been addicted to drugs and whatever, that could play a part in his attraction to Kristen. John and Brady landing in the hospital because of a fist fight is just not right Some of you posters are very deep in your thoughts. I just skim the surface and do not think. Good to read other's thoughts and get so many different scenerios.

Hi Good Morning to you HouseTops!!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear what you have been going through as of late...and so Happy that your going to just fine!
    That said, what a scare to go through! I sure hope you had a strong support group of friends and family that you could talk to..This crap happens way to much these days...IMO
    Keep on Keeping on HouseTops!!
    Love, Mama Rosa

#158   2013/02/13 11:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops:

Hey you "Guys",

Please Save Brady!!

Save Brady!!

Hi Good Morning to you HouseTops!!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear what you have been going through as of late...and so Happy that your going to just fine!
    That said, what a scare to go through! I sure hope you had a strong support group of friends and family that you could talk to..This crap happens way to much these days...IMO
    Keep on Keeping on HouseTops!!
    Love, Mama Rosa

I'm sorry I totally missed reading this - Housetops -wow I am so glad you got good news.

#159   2013/02/15 08:20AM
    mama rosa

Thank God Brady thinks he's cursed!!
    And that's the reason that he can't marry Kristen!...
    But the way Kristen is I can see her convincing him to move in together,soon....
    After all the third times the "charm"!!...LOL

Please Keep Saving Brady!!

#160   2013/02/15 08:29AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote mama rosa: Thank God Brady thinks he's cursed!!
    And that's the reason that he can't marry Kristen!...
    But the way Kristen is I can see her convincing him to move in together,soon....
    After all the third times the "charm"!!...LOL

[quote]Please Keep Saving Brady!![/[/quote]quote]

Please save Brady!!

I liked ED on Y&R but not so much on DOOL. I guess it's her character I do not care for, not the actor. JMO

[quote]AMLD: I'm sorry I totally missed reading this - Housetops -wow I am so glad you got good news.[/quote]

Me, too!!

Save our Brady!!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list