List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 15389, Replies: 199
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2012/09/05 11:40AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    Bricole

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: How much is a young man suposed to take? How many women is he supposed to loose before He finds his way back to his one true love?....Nicole is that girl...Daniel is just an illusion to believing in love again...truth be,..Nicole never stopped loving Brady she just has stepped back,because Brady "fell in love,..again"...But I Brady and Nicole could find their way back to each other through all the death lately,
    Frankly I think that could be worth praying for!
    I like your way of thinking but will they only get together if she looses Daniel? will she?? I thought it would have been better if both had huge losses and turned to each other. I wonder if this is going to happen. They might have Brad fall off the wagon.

See with Abe and with Jennifer I expect them to have long mourning periods. But not Brady. Not Nicole.

I agree that Abe and Jennifer are a better match than Daniel or Brady. Why do the writers insist on pairing Jennifer with guys that are out of her league?

#142   2012/09/07 06:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Bricole:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: How much is a young man suposed to take? How many women is he supposed to loose before He finds his way back to his one true love?....Nicole is that girl...Daniel is just an illusion to believing in love again...truth be,..Nicole never stopped loving Brady she just has stepped back,because Brady "fell in love,..again"...But I Brady and Nicole could find their way back to each other through all the death lately,
    Frankly I think that could be worth praying for!
    I like your way of thinking but will they only get together if she looses Daniel? will she?? I thought it would have been better if both had huge losses and turned to each other. I wonder if this is going to happen. They might have Brad fall off the wagon.

See with Abe and with Jennifer I expect them to have long mourning periods. But not Brady. Not Nicole.

I agree that Abe and Jennifer are a better match than Daniel or Brady. Why do the writers insist on pairing Jennifer with guys that are out of her league?

Do you know they are saying Abigail and Brady now? I guess Brady has been filming alot with both Kate and Melissa.

#143   2012/09/07 07:51AM
    janlee

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote Bricole: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote mama rosa: How much is a young man suposed to take? How many women is he supposed to loose before He finds his way back to his one true love?....Nicole is that girl...Daniel is just an illusion to believing in love again...truth be,..Nicole never stopped loving Brady she just has stepped back,because Brady "fell in love,..again"...But I Brady and Nicole could find their way back to each other through all the death lately,
    Frankly I think that could be worth praying for![/quote] I like your way of thinking but will they only get together if she looses Daniel? will she?? I thought it would have been better if both had huge losses and turned to each other. I wonder if this is going to happen. They might have Brad fall off the wagon.

See with Abe and with Jennifer I expect them to have long mourning periods. But not Brady. Not Nicole.[/quote]

I agree that Abe and Jennifer are a better match than Daniel or Brady. Why do the writers insist on pairing Jennifer with guys that are out of her league?[/quote]

Do you know they are saying Abigail and Brady now? I guess Brady has been filming alot with both Kate and Melissa.[/quote

At least Brady is better than Cameran. I find Cameran a bit boring.

#144   2013/01/29 03:01PM
    mama rosa

Hi All!

Hey you "Guys",
    I was watching Brady today and you know what I think that Brady and John are playing Kristen!..The more I think about how steadfast Brady is in romancing Kristen,.Brady was in love with Madison and he never worked this hard!!....John and Brady would both do absolutely anything to protect their family,...Is It Possible that the two of them set up their verbal disputes and the fight? Could John be keeping this all from Marlena because she can't keep a secret and is leaving as part of the plan to surveil Kristen without her knowing?....Do you think they could be working together to find out the truth behind Kristen's agenda....Or more importantly Stefanos?

Please Save Brady!!

#145   2013/01/29 05:53PM
    dazlovr

Quote mama rosa: Hi All!

Hey you "Guys",
    I was watching Brady today and you know what I think that Brady and John are playing Kristen!..The more I think about how steadfast Brady is in romancing Kristen,.Brady was in love with Madison and he never worked this hard!!....John and Brady would both do absolutely anything to protect their family,...Is It Possible that the two of them set up their verbal disputes and the fight? Could John be keeping this all from Marlena because she can't keep a secret and is leaving as part of the plan to surveil Kristen without her knowing?....Do you think they could be working together to find out the truth behind Kristen's agenda....Or more importantly Stefanos?

Please Save Brady!!

Hey, Mama, nice to post with you again after so long. I rarely post since there is so little to excite me about the show. Still watch, but can't say I enjoy it much. Guess I'm just addicted to Days and will hang in there until the end. I SO WISH your thoughts on this prove to be true. It would be much like the old DAYS.

#146   2013/01/30 04:21AM
    kenerly1

Hey you "Guys",

Please Save Brady!!

No way..John nor Brady are doing that..wishful thinking though IMO

#147   2013/01/30 04:49AM
    mama rosa

Quote dazlovr:

Hey you "Guys",

Please Save Brady!!

Hey, Mama, nice to post with you again after so long. I rarely post since there is so little to excite me about the show. Still watch, but can't say I enjoy it much. Guess I'm just addicted to Days and will hang in there until the end. I SO WISH your thoughts on this prove to be true. It would be much like the old DAYS.

Morning Dazlovr!
    Great to post back to you!
    I hope you had a terrific New Year!.. And things are good with you and yours!?
    How's the weather where you are?.. It's minus 38 celsius here in Calgary!
    Way to cold but it's going to warm up tomorrow!
    Thanking God for Tomorrow!LOL...
    Hope to see you around a little more,just pop in and say Hi!

You take good care,Love Mama Rosa

I have to Hope that there is more to this storyline than just breaking up John and Marlena! Otherwise.....plain dumb!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/30 04:50AM
    #148   2013/01/30 04:59AM
    mama rosa

Quote kenerly1:

Hey you "Guys",

Please Save Brady!!

No way..John nor Brady are doing that..wishful thinking though IMO

Hi Kenerly!
    Happy Morning to you!

I am just finding it hard to believe that John believed for half a second Kristen has changed!! John is supposed to be ISA for Pete's Sake they{the writers} surely won't turn around and make him a complete imbecile??....
    And I am real tired of women jerking Brady's chain!!
    Oh,Please just this once can't Brady have the upper hand!!

Please Save Brady!!

#149   2013/01/30 05:02AM
    HouseTops

Hey you "Guys",

Please Save Brady!!

I hope your thoughts are true. Brady is thinking with the "other brain" and is going against everyone else.

Save Brady!!

#150   2013/01/30 05:14AM
    mama rosa

Quote HouseTops:

Hey you "Guys",

Please Save Brady!!

I hope your thoughts are true. Brady is thinking with the "other brain" and is going against everyone else.

Save Brady!!

Good Morning to you,HouseTops!

What you doing up so early? Hope your well!?

I know what you mean Eric no sooner got home and already Brady threw a wrench into the tire spock's!! They haven't had a chance to say two kind words to each other! Eric now thinks his half Brother is scum for seeing Kristen never mind what he thinks now that he knows they Are sleeping together!!
    I just want so bad for Brady to have a justification for turning his back on Everyone!! And John I still can't believe that he would defend himself against Brady without just restraining him!! He's ISA!....Never mind them both winding up in the hospital!....

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list