List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 15426, Replies: 199
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2012/07/31 05:12PM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    Bricole

I am so glad the wedding didn't happen and I hope it never does.

#122   2012/08/01 07:52AM
    redrose65

Yea Kristen and Brady would be good. but from tweeted scripts from MR and KA sounds like it will be Brady and Abby and Kristen and Chad

#123   2012/08/01 08:23AM
    Bricole

Quote redrose65: Yea Kristen and Brady would be good. but from tweeted scripts from MR and KA sounds like it will be Brady and Abby and Kristen and Chad

Kristen and Chad are bonding as brother and sister. They are both Stefano's kids. My personal opinion is that Abby would be a terrible option for Brady. There isn't anyone onscreen for him at the moment other than Nicole. Maybe they could recast Chloe if Nadia won't return. But would like to see him with a sexy curvy woman not the super thin ones and not real young. He needs someone similar to Nadia's body type to go with his sexy big muscles.

#124   2012/08/02 06:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Bricole:
    Quote redrose65: Yea Kristen and Brady would be good. but from tweeted scripts from MR and KA sounds like it will be Brady and Abby and Kristen and Chad

Kristen and Chad are bonding as brother and sister. They are both Stefano's kids. My personal opinion is that Abby would be a terrible option for Brady. There isn't anyone onscreen for him at the moment other than Nicole. Maybe they could recast Chloe if Nadia won't return. But would like to see him with a sexy curvy woman not the super thin ones and not real young. He needs someone similar to Nadia's body type to go with his sexy big muscles.

I know Bricole you don't like it but I keep hearing rumors that Brady and Jennifer bond over their losses.

#125   2012/08/05 03:08AM
    salem_spectator

Jenn and Brady would be the worst hook up ever.

Brady was born in the same year as Abby, which literally makes Jenn old enough to be his mother.

Jenn used to interact with Isabella Toscano before she died.

Plus it would be disturbing for Jenn to be Johns daughter in law

#126   2012/08/05 10:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Just saying there are rumors of that and both may be just friends who are mourning together. I don't want Jack to die so I am hoping instead Jack was investigating Maddie and Ian and Jennifer is giving Brady all the information he had while Jack is recovering.

Bricole -SoapOperaDigest columinst that I don't like she mentioned too how Gabi reminds her of old Sami but she called her 'the poor man's Sami'

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/05 10:10AM
    #127   2012/08/06 05:20AM
    flightygirl

Please save Brady! I don't have anyone to pair you with right now. The writers screwed up with Madison and I wanted to save you from the 2nd page! Bump.

#128   2012/08/06 05:19PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: Please save Brady! I don't have anyone to pair you with right now. The writers screwed up with Madison and I wanted to save you from the 2nd page! Bump.

He needs to be saved. I totally forgot that Freddie is a Kiriakis and someone on the get glued asked can they imagine Brady & Freddie against EJ and Chad?

#129   2012/08/12 11:11AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: Please save Brady! I don't have anyone to pair you with right now. The writers screwed up with Madison and I wanted to save you from the 2nd page! Bump.

He needs to be saved. I totally forgot that Freddie is a Kiriakis and someone on the get glued asked can they imagine Brady & Freddie against EJ and Chad?

I would love if Sonny and Brady got more involved in Kiriakis!

#130   2012/08/12 12:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I would love if Sonny and Brady got more involved in Kiriakis!

They think on Wilson thread that Sonny is going to be bullied and that's how Will & Sonny end up together.

In the SOD Eric has almost half of a page where he talks about Brady and what happens aftermath of the explosion and he calls this a game changer so expect Brady to crash really hard. This is good for Brady when he is at his darkest we see some great acting or when he was drunk or doped up we got to see some great acting. Brady in love with that mistake it just didn't work. Both he and Nicole may have a chance again since both might be dealing with a lot of change from this cliffhanger.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list