List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 14504, Replies: 199
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/07/01 11:25AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    flightygirl

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote flightygirl: I really used to love Brady and I would like that character back fighting for Nicole. Please bring Brady back. I also used to love the competition between Philip and Brady.

It would be AWESOME if it was Phillip and Brady vs Chad and EJ!!!

That would be AWESOME!!!

#92   2012/07/01 01:35PM
    HOT PINK

Quote mama rosa: This is a real loser s/l ...
    when does Brady's blood work come back?...Surely Daniel will find the proof there that Brady was telling the truth all along ....but by then Madison would have shot herself in the foot for not believing in him all along ...Then Brady might just grab a brain and realize that the person that knew first off that something was off with him was in fact his best friend,Nicole!...not the woman,Madison that he thought he could count on to be there to watch his back...
    Instead she is the reason for his addiction even if it isn't directly done by her,it's been done because of her....

ONE MORE THING ...Doesn't she watch him and notice the change in him when he drinks that sludge?
    I just want Brady back... before he has to go to rehab again!...

FYI - Since Ian has been drugging Brady for quite some time now, his blood work will definitely come back positive. But, Daniel might be able to pin-point what drug is in Brady's system and realize he isn't using drugs again. Since Ian Buchanan is leaving soon, I'm hoping Ian will get caught red-handed slipping drugs into Brady's drinks. Brady has worked so hard to stay clean, and it's a shame that he could possibly return to his old habits because of what Ian is doing. It's definitely time for Ian and Madison to go trotting off into the sunset together.

#93   2012/07/06 06:41AM
    homeisejammi

yesterday Brady was the only saving grace! Eric is a great actor!

I can't wait till he is away from Madison!!

#94   2012/07/07 10:10AM
    Bricole

Quote homeisejammi: yesterday Brady was the only saving grace! Eric is a great actor!

I can't wait till he is away from Madison!!

I agree. Great performance!! But when is Madison leaving? I want her gone soon. She is ruining Brady's scenes.

#95   2012/07/07 10:38AM
    flightygirl

They need to integrate Brady back with the rest of the cast.

#96   2012/07/13 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: They need to integrate Brady back with the rest of the cast.

He should be out there with Chad, Daniel, Maggie looking for Melanie.

#97   2012/07/13 06:27AM
    flightygirl

I miss Melanie and Brady. They were such good friends!

#98   2012/07/15 08:47PM
    Bricole

Counting down the days until Madison is gone. Sorry, I don't want him in Melanie's world either. Although he should be beating up Dan for hooking up with another patient (Nicole. )

#99   2012/07/16 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Bricole: Counting down the days until Madison is gone. Sorry, I don't want him in Melanie's world either. Although he should be beating up Dan for hooking up with another patient (Nicole. )

Are you a dandy fan? Want Dr Dan to keep himself for Brady only So what is the countdown Tminus 45 days?

#100   2012/07/16 10:29AM
    Bricole

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Bricole: Counting down the days until Madison is gone. Sorry, I don't want him in Melanie's world either. Although he should be beating up Dan for hooking up with another patient (Nicole. )

Are you a dandy fan? Want Dr Dan to keep himself for Brady only So what is the countdown Tminus 45 days?

ROFL. That definitely beats both current pairings. I'm still waiting for Nicole to wake up and fight for EJ (not a physical fight of course, but only AFTER Ejami sex) then Brady needs to go fight for Nicole.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list