List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please Save Brady!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please Save Brady!!!

Started by Bricole at 2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 11:29AM, Views: 13557, Replies: 199
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/01/09 08:49AM
    Please Save Brady!!!
    Bricole

I am begging the writers to please save Brady! The current version has been turned into a zombie. A very sexy zombie, but still a zombie nevertheless. Remember when Brady was fun and exciting to watch? What happened? Where is my Brady? Eric Martsolf is a great actor. He just needs a better storyline and hanging out with John and Madison just isn't working for me. Has he even shared a scene with anyone else lately? Do you guys want the old Brady back or do you like the current "boring" version? Is Madison the ony problem or does he need to be with Nicole, Vivian or EJ to be interesting again? Thoughts?

#2   2012/01/09 09:18AM
    Re: Please Save Brady!!!
    mama rosa

Quote Bricole: I am begging the writers to please save Brady! The current version has been turned into a zombie. A very sexy zombie, but still a zombie nevertheless. Remember when Brady was fun and exciting to watch? What happened? Where is my Brady? Eric Martsolf is a great actor. He just needs a better storyline and hanging out with John and Madison just isn't working for me. Has he even shared a scene with anyone else lately? Do you guys want the old Brady back or do you like the current "boring" version? Is Madison the ony problem or does he need to be with Nicole, Vivian or EJ to be interesting again? Thoughts?

Your right Bricole,...Brady and Madison are as exciting as Wells and Taylor were...Capital 'B' for Boring!!
    I had high hopes for this s/l,but so far its a dud...

#3   2012/01/09 09:33AM
    Bricole

Hi mama rosa. I don't understand why the writers can't find a girl for Brady. Melanie was too young plus some had issues with her big brother figure hitting on her. Arianna did not work and many viewers wanted her gone. Now we have this Madison mess. He had amazing chemistry with Nicole yet some (not me) wanted him with a good girl. We never had a chance to see a romance explored with nuBrady and Chloe. So what is the problem? It definitely isn't Eric because he has done wonders with the character of Brady in the past. His storyline sucks and he needs to be saved. This is destroying him.

#4   2012/01/09 09:50AM
    mama rosa

Quote Bricole: Hi mama rosa. I don't understand why the writers can't find a girl for Brady. Melanie was too young plus some had issues with her big brother figure hitting on her. Arianna did not work and many viewers wanted her gone. Now we have this Madison mess. He had amazing chemistry with Nicole yet some (not me) wanted him with a good girl. We never had a chance to see a romance explored with nuBrady and Chloe. So what is the problem? It definitely isn't Eric because he has done wonders with the character of Brady in the past. His storyline sucks and he needs to be saved. This is destroying him.

Hi Bricole..Happy New Year to You and Yours!

I agree Brady was a lot more human and fun when he and Nicole were together!...but don't give up on hope,we can still hope that when Ian comes he really is her husband even if it's A marriage like Stefano and Kate's a, buisness agreement,and she can't walk!Cause he also has dirt on her!

and when Nicole finds out all of what Wells has been up to she could leave him....
    Brady and Nicole could realise that they do belong together and both want a relationship that's not full of lies and deceit... and this time they could make it!!
    New Year Dreams...

#5   2012/01/09 10:28AM
    Krissy-j

I like the old Brady, the one that they had when the "kids" were all in high school. I do like Eric Martsolf but liked him better as Ethan on Passions. When he came to Days I had really high hopes that he would bring this role back, like it was years ago but nope.....He is more exciting when he is with Nicole but I dont like him with Nicole. Though I really can not stand him with Madison, the old Brady never would have stood still while someone jumped down his throat. And Madison does it almost daily....They look good together but honestly I do not see the chemistry.

#6   2012/01/09 10:51AM
    Bricole

Quote Krissy-j: I like the old Brady, the one that they had when the "kids" were all in high school. I do like Eric Martsolf but liked him better as Ethan on Passions. When he came to Days I had really high hopes that he would bring this role back, like it was years ago but nope.....He is more exciting when he is with Nicole but I dont like him with Nicole. Though I really can not stand him with Madison, the old Brady never would have stood still while someone jumped down his throat. And Madison does it almost daily....They look good together but honestly I do not see the chemistry.

I agree. At this point, I don't think I want Brady with Nicole anymore either. Right now I am LOVING Nicole with EJ. She is so happy and she finally has a man shower her with love plus the materialistic things she has always wanted. She is living life as a mob princess right now and the girl loves the money and power that comes with it. Plus EJ is hot and she loves him. She gets to see the kids from time to time and her dreams have finally come true. I don't want to see her dreams shattered. Brady has never committed to Nicole. When he had the chance he didn't "put a ring on it". Now he is boring and EJ is exciting. Ah such destruction. I was previously Bricole's number 1 fan but now even I have lost interest. And no interest in Madison either. Just want her gone.

#7   2012/01/09 01:00PM
    KABO

Quote Bricole:
    Quote Krissy-j: I like the old Brady, the one that they had when the "kids" were all in high school. I do like Eric Martsolf but liked him better as Ethan on Passions. When he came to Days I had really high hopes that he would bring this role back, like it was years ago but nope.....He is more exciting when he is with Nicole but I dont like him with Nicole. Though I really can not stand him with Madison, the old Brady never would have stood still while someone jumped down his throat. And Madison does it almost daily....They look good together but honestly I do not see the chemistry.

I agree. At this point, I don't think I want Brady with Nicole anymore either. Right now I am LOVING Nicole with EJ. She is so happy and she finally has a man shower her with love plus the materialistic things she has always wanted. She is living life as a mob princess right now and the girl loves the money and power that comes with it. Plus EJ is hot and she loves him. She gets to see the kids from time to time and her dreams have finally come true. I don't want to see her dreams shattered. Brady has never committed to Nicole. When he had the chance he didn't "put a ring on it". Now he is boring and EJ is exciting. Ah such destruction. I was previously Bricole's number 1 fan but now even I have lost interest. And no interest in Madison either. Just want her gone.

ITA with the above. I am not ready for Nicole back with Brady or EJ back with Sami. Dena H did too much damage to both those couples for me to buy into anything like bygones will be bygones to the nastiness between the two former couples. That said, I don't like Brady being a doormat to Madison either. When Madison first came onto the scene, I thought she was going to be a sassy, intelligent, business women on a level with Brady. She, instead, has turned out to be a self centered bi*ch with Brady as a wuss yet again. Enough already! Let Brady be the hot business tycoon and give him, finally, a hot, intellegent, witty female to have a healthy romance with!

#8   2012/01/09 04:55PM
    dazlovr

To waste the talent and hunkiness of this actor is nothing short of criminal. I don't really care whether they have him as a good, hero type or the rich, bad boy. He is great either way with me. But, I want him paired with an incredible beauty deserving of his attention, maybe like Chloe used to be. What I am not liking is his office hijinks with Madison. Maybe with a recast of her role, I could stomach it better.

#9   2012/01/09 06:34PM
    Sofa Girl

I had a grudging respect for Brady when he stole Titan from Victor - I think Victor did too. Now he is throwing that all away to work with John -- that should be exciting -- not! I would like to see a strong, assertive Chloe come back -- maybe for Brady, maybe not but the chemistry would be there.

#10   2012/01/09 07:06PM
    Bricole

I don't understand why John told Brady to basically ask Madison for permission to leave Titan. Brady is her boss and he just met her, so why would he need to discuss any of this with Madison first. They are in the early stages of their relationship so he shouldn't need her input regarding a family decision. You guys are right. He has turned into a weak pushover. I need Brady to get his manhood back and stop letting Madison, a woman he barely knows, walk all over him.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list