List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I HEART WILL (CM) THREAD Free From Bashing Please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I HEART WILL (CM) THREAD Free From Bashing Please

Started by PC_SALEM0106 at 2011/12/06 10:47AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 08:26PM, Views: 23078, Replies: 562
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2012/04/04 03:09PM
    Re: I HEART WILL (CM) THREAD Free From Bashing Please
    Str8tButEqual

On another positive note I loved Will’s confidence in Wednesday’s episode when he told Marlena “Even if I’m a gay man?” “Did you notice, I said I’m gay”? It was said so simply I had tears.

♥Will/CM♥

#202   2012/04/04 03:55PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I can't believe the writers are gone. NBC isn't going to stop the gay storyline they invested way too much. I know this, I believe this with all my heart. Don't get discouraged.

I posted this in other threads but I’m spreading the message so we don’t get too freaked out:

I’ve been to other soap boards to see what other WilSon/gay s/l supporters thought about the outcome of this s/l with the new writers and they’re not too worried about it. Gary Tomlin is openly gay and he was executive producer when Will's coming out storyline was approved and given a go on February last year and he’s responsible for bringing Sonny to the show which might mean more airtime with Sonny. Christopher Whitesell who is also gay was co-head writer during the story of Luke and Noah on As The World Turns.

So from what I read from other posters not too much concern about getting rid of the gay s/l. The only thing I’m personally worried about is the content in how the story will be told & if there’s going to be too much personality changes in Will or Sonny.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Str8t at least in this one thing....things hopefully won't change. I started to worry more while I was driving. NBC has MSN under its belt and it just made me wonder - BUT THEN I think I got MSN and FOX mixed up in my head. One of these is just too ultraconservative.

#203   2012/04/05 08:55AM
    Str8tButEqual

Re-watching Wednesday’s episode with Will saying “I’m gay” it was very cathartic for him to say it with ease. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for him.

♥Will/CM♥

#204   2012/04/05 04:57PM
    Str8tButEqual

I really can’t get enough of Will and with his new positive attitude it’s going to be interesting to watch him on the next phase of his life.

Here are my highlight lines for Thursday’s episode: Will - “I'm gay. I said it and this time I ... no fakesies ... I'm not going to take it back. I'm gay.” “Will - Mom's not going to surprise me. She always makes everything a production starring herself, written by herself, produced by herself.”

♥Will/CM♥

#205   2012/04/05 06:24PM
    melissaloves...

Still loving Will and Marlena. How completely typical is it that Sami is so wrapped up in herself that she has absolutely no clue that anything is even going on with Will, much less that he is gay and just coming to terms with it? I don't know if there is any way my dislike of her can be remedied at this point no matter how she reacts (which will somehow be related to her) since she has missed so much and will have to have someone point it out to her rather than being in tune with Will like Marlena.

#206   2012/04/05 09:58PM
    bryan patrick

Could it be?? That maybe the producers have finally started taking notice of us out here online that have been screaming for more WilSon? And I am not kidding about the screaming part either. Just look at some of the posts on FB or youtube even, the new viewers watching because of this gay storyline, are fit to be tied. They are tired of this thing dragging out, and I am NOT talking about the s/l plot BUT the small amount of screen time that WilSon are getting..When they have something like this story that is so relevent with what is happening in the country today and they have been barely leaking out episodes with WilSon..I mean "good grief" think about it! What show wouldn't want to find themselves in this position where their program is so current with the news and the social change that is happening in the country right now..TALK ABOUT DRAMA!! That's a gift from the Gods, seriously..All they have to do is make some appearances on some selected talk shows about DOOL and the current gay s/l and THEN put their money where their mouth is and make this s/l a more central part of the show, for awhile anyway..Like this summer would be PERFECT!! Young people out of school and having a little more time "maybe", they hear about some real edgy stuff going on over at NBC on DOOL and you might just have an increase in viewership..It's worth a try, don't you think?? Or am I just blowing smoke up somebodies you know what? CM is doing such a great job as well as FS and that goes for the great writing too. Come on guys.....SHINE A LITTLE LIGHT ON IT..Instead of some sloppy stupid ignorant s/l about some Grandpa looking for an "EGG"...give me a break..really??? With the talent this show has that's what they think is comparable to some of the other s/l on the show? Where are the adults in the room? I am hoping these new writers and directors will bring some well thought out common sense, and shout down the H8ERS and just go for it already..And you know what?? If they do they might get an Emmy out the deal..But what do I know? This is just my thoughts on what could be and what should be and what would be..And if you have "shoulda, woulda, and coulda" in one hand, and a dime in the other, what do you have?? Nothing but a dime

#207   2012/04/06 05:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Soap Opera Digest.com stated that there latest issue ready to be published and for newstands for today and in it they were stating that the writers were GONE. So I honestly now have to wonder who was writing what and for how long.

I again don't worry that Wilson and Will's storyline will be built on. Afterall they redid the coffee shop just for Sonny. More must have been filmed there and we will be seeig it soon. This show is filmed so far in advanced.

#208   2012/04/06 03:21PM
    PC_SALEM0106

Another Jem this week for Will and Marlena.. Seeing Will say he is Gay and his fears for the future was just amazingly portrayed by CM.. If anything I really hope the new TPTB continue to build on this amazing S/L.

#209   2012/04/08 05:40PM
    Str8tButEqual

An interesting online article about Will/CM coming out, I selected a few parts because I’m not sure about copying the whole thing for copyright reasons so I’m providing the link for those who want to read the entire article.
    www.daysofourlives.com/specials/interviews_detail_5835.html
    Chandler told us, "The hardest part for him was accepting it himself. That took an exceptionally long time. And also the reasons anyone would be scared to come out. They wonder what their family would think. None of Will's family members are gay. He's kind of grown up assuming that he would marry a woman and have kids. But he turned out to be who he is, and he just felt different. It's sometimes a scary feeling."
    He's managed to grow up a good kid, despite not always doing so in the best of circumstances. His mother Sami had him while she was still a teenager and lied about who his father was for the first few years of his life. And then, well, Sami tries, but she wasn't always the best mother. Will has said numerous times that everything is about "her." Despite their complicated relationship, though, with Will sometimes acting more like the parent, he still yearns for his mother's love.
    "In my mind," Chandler said, "Will is just who any good kid would be, if he was gay, and growing up in the circumstances that he did. When I first took over Will, there was this story with all the conflict with his mother and the decisions she's made. I decided that the main thing that Will wants, and the reason that all of this conflict is happening, is because he wants his mom's love. Everybody wants that. I try to break down these storylines into universal human needs and wants and I think anyone could relate to that. Everybody knows what it's like to want to be loved by someone and feel like they're not. And the feeling of rejection.
    "Some of my close friends from high school are gay," Chandler told us. "We grew up together and actually two of them came out to me and the rest of our group of friends in high school. I talked to them a little. The circumstances are different. I think the circumstances are always different from person to person, but the feelings and the fear and the uncertainty and this burden that they're carrying around - this secret - is the same no matter who you are. I definitely talked to them. I think that's important. If I didn't do that, I would have had a harder time relating to Will."
    He was a little worried about the day Will had his first kiss with a guy, after a fairly raucous game of beer pong. "That day I remember my Twitter kind of blew up!" Chandler laughed. "I read through the Tweets that people sent me and they were all really positive and supportive, which was great. It's great that there's so much positive support for the story. I was honestly expecting a lot of, I don't know, bigotry would come along with that, but so far I haven't encountered any."

#210   2012/04/09 06:10AM
    allmylovingdays

I am glad that Chandler's twitter account went crazy!!! He is doing such a wonderful job as Will that I hope he gets all the praise and acknowledgement from more than just us DOOL fans.

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list