List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bring back Eve Donovan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back Eve Donovan

Started by Axl Rose at 2011/11/17 06:35AM
    Latest post: 2011/11/18 06:29PM, Views: 912, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/11/17 06:35AM
    Bring back Eve Donovan
    Axl Rose

If anything Days should bring back Eve Donovan, especially since she is a legacy character the daughter of Shane Donovan, and she is the step-daughter of Kimberly Brady, and she is the half-sister of Andrew & Jeannie, and the last time Eve was ever in town was 1991 I think, and she hasn't been seen on-screen since and over the years she has been rarely mentioned, and back in the day she was a schemer just like how Sami used to be, and with Eve back in town she can be a much needed added love interest for either EJ, Brady, Rafe, or even Daniel Jonas

I would put Daniel Jonas with Eve because I believe they would make a great couple

If not, I would put Eve with a re-cast Mike Horton and bring Mike back, and then Eve back, and have them become a couple

But Eve would need to be re-cast obviously, how about Maura West or even McKenzie Westmore who used to play Sheridan Crane-Lopez-Fitzgerald on Passions, McKenzie Westmore would be better suited for the role of Eve Donovan and put her with Galen Gering once again and it would be Sheridan & Luis all over again but on Days of Our Lives

#2   2011/11/17 06:36AM
    Re: Bring back Eve Donovan
    Axl Rose

With McKenzie Westmore as a re-cast Eve, she can be paired up with Daniel also, or even put her with EJ, and it would make for a great couple

#3   2011/11/17 07:32AM
    Axl Rose

Would you bring Eve Donovan back

#4   2011/11/17 08:15AM
    Axl Rose

In your opinion, would you bring Eve Donovan back

#5   2011/11/17 06:07PM
    Axl Rose

Will somebody, anybody answer

#6   2011/11/18 10:07AM
    Axl Rose

With her back, she was married to Jack for a while and with her back in town, her & Jack could have another go at things, just to see the look on Jennifer's faces when she sees Jack is moving on with Eve, Jennifer would definitely get jealous and want to fight for Jack, and that is what she should do, fight for Jack, and Eve would be the perfect rival for Jennifer to have

#7   2011/11/18 02:58PM
    beegeee3636

Quote Axl Rose: With her back, she was married to Jack for a while and with her back in town, her & Jack could have another go at things, just to see the look on Jennifer's faces when she sees Jack is moving on with Eve, Jennifer would definitely get jealous and want to fight for Jack, and that is what she should do, fight for Jack, and Eve would be the perfect rival for Jennifer to have

Careful you might ruffle some Dannifer feathers with your Jen comments lol corse we all know it's just a matter of time before some teen supermodel is wheeled into the emerg room maybe Eve or her daughter and Daniel falls head over heels Personally I think both jack and Jen need to see Marlana for therapy

#8   2011/11/18 06:29PM
    Axl Rose

A Jack, Jennifer, Daniel, Eve Donovan quadrangle, with Eve and Jack becoming a couple once again but only for a short time until Jack and Jennifer reunite, and then Daniel and Eve can become a couple

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list