List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 28148, Replies: 680
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/03/28 01:49AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    mama rosa

This is a heads up,take it or leave it...But at least listen to the Pastor L Williams....he has been spot on for years and I mean years!
    Your all my friends and would hate for you to loose out,by not hearing this information,..at least....Mama Loves Ya All!
    We can discuss it if you like....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYdsKl-ot0&feature=endscreen

#82   2012/03/28 07:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: This is a heads up,take it or leave it...But at least listen to the Pastor L Williams....he has been spot on for years and I mean years!
    Your all my friends and would hate for you to loose out,by not hearing this information,..at least....Mama Loves Ya All!

I couldn't get this youtube to show up.

#83   2012/03/28 09:00AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: This is a heads up,take it or leave it...But at least listen to the Pastor L Williams....he has been spot on for years and I mean years!

I couldn't get this youtube to show up.

Really? I just tryed it and it worked!? I don't understand why you can't AMLD???? Try again...

#84   2012/03/28 02:31PM
    allmylovingdays

I get not found and above it displays two videos on top
    one NEW GOOGLE+Commercial
    or The Borgias Full episode

#85   2012/03/30 05:18AM
    allmylovingdays

I missed the world news report yesterday on the tour of the factory that makes the pink slime. The head of FDA though the other day I get it, the factory employees people so states are defending. While looking for it this morning I see that McDonalds stopped using it last year. hmmmmm

#86   2012/04/17 10:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Anyone going to read that book Shades of Grey. I wasn't impressed with the writer she was on the Today show.

#87   2012/04/17 11:04AM
    mama rosa

I sure hope everyone is alright after the havoc of the tornadoes down there!
    Was anyone's town hit?

God Bless You All, and keep You and Your Families safe and strong!

#88   2012/04/18 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

We didn't get tornados and I live in the Tornado ALLEY. Wichita did and then Oklahoma. They told us over and over again the risk were huge and high. I was worried too. I watched the news yesterday morning and they showed some hospital that with all the rain and the hail the floors were littered with a icy mix. I noticed on Saturday our river was high and choppy looking, but I figured it went with the weather we were having it was really really windy and ugly all day. I mentioned this because last night they were talking about how the river is indeed rising and that some of the levy's from last year didn't get fixed due to budget cuts and so once again some people may end up getting flooded out. I am praying that doesn't happen.

#89   2012/04/23 05:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Did I really hear the weather right today before getting out of bed-Northeastern heading with snow??!!!!???

#90   2012/04/24 03:30PM
    KABO

Just stopped by to say Hi! I've been working so many hours its been hard to keep up. I got behind by about 2 1/2 months so really couldn't post on anything current. I'm finally back up to only two weeks back and gaining. I've missed you all. I hope to make it back to posting soon.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list