List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 28245, Replies: 680
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/01/26 08:08PM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    Bricole

Quote mama rosa: Hi everyone!
    I was wondering if any of you listened to Coast to Coast last night the Topic was the NDAA bill that Obama signed New Years eve,...Very scary,implications,and don't say they won't use it,because if they weren't going to use it,they wouldn't have wrote it, and signed it...IMO

Hi mama. New Year's eve was strategically chosen because they knew not many people would be paying attention to news reports on that day. I don't think the bill received much coverage in the US.

#72   2012/01/27 01:47AM
    mama rosa

Quote Bricole:
    I was wondering if any of you listened to Coast to Coast last night the Topic was the NDAA bill that Obama signed New Years eve,...Very scary,implications,and don't say they won't use it,because if they weren't going to use it,they wouldn't have wrote it, and signed it...IMO

Hi mama. New Year's eve was strategically chosen because they knew not many people would be paying attention to news reports on that day. I don't think the bill received much coverage in the US.

Hi Bricole,yep,in the dark of the night 200 years to the day of their Constitution!Obama also signed a treaty with the EU to disarm all US citizens I for 2014!
    and then yesterday they had 5 helicopters practicing in LA Stadium for H.L.S.!!Why??? I thought that national defence/Army wasn't allowed to fight against their own people,in the U.S.!
    Personally I think they are getting ready for a Bank Holiday,when that happens people won't be able to get their money out of the banks,and when they do it will be devalued maybe up to 40%!Some People have already been arrested for wanting to close their accounts!
    Life sure is going to change in the U.S.....

#73   2012/01/27 02:18AM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Bricole:

Hi Bricole,yep,in the dark of the night 200 years to the day of their Constitution!Obama also signed a treaty with the EU to disarm all US citizens I for 2014!
    and then yesterday they had 5 helicopters practicing in LA Stadium for H.L.S.!!Why??? I thought that national defence/Army wasn't allowed to fight against their own people,in the U.S.!
    Personally I think they are getting ready for a Bank Holiday,when that happens people won't be able to get their money out of the banks,and when they do it will be devalued maybe up to 40%!Some People have already been arrested for wanting to close their accounts!
    Life sure is going to change in the U.S.....

Oh yeah I just remembered the U.S wants to penalize Countries that don't want to farm Monsanto's Genetically Modified Food now! Why????
    I'm pretty sure that Canadians won't put up with Fake Food that has no nutritional value what so ever!!,and has pesticides in the Food....It's Crazy!...IMO

#74   2012/01/27 02:49AM
    mama rosa

Check it out!
    www.earthfiles.com/news.phpID=1937&category=Environment

#75   2012/03/25 06:43AM
    allmylovingdays

I was looking for the thread for dropped storylines and found this one instead.

So what do you all think of the pink slime??!! I am glad that grocery chains are stopping this but I think the FDA makes cereals and other food products label what is precisely in them and yet they still don't feel that the meat we eat daily needs to be given the same treatment?

#76   2012/03/26 05:10AM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays: I was looking for the thread for dropped storylines and found this one instead.

So what do you all think of the pink slime??!! I am glad that grocery chains are stopping this but I think the FDA makes cereals and other food products label what is precisely in them and yet they still don't feel that the meat we eat daily needs to be given the same treatment?

I know isn't that Pink Slime just so gross, makes you sick to even here about it. I know I don't eat half as much meat as we use to. You have to know where all your food is coming from now, it's terrible! And yes they really need to regulate the meat better.

#77   2012/03/26 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

:-) The first week after hearing about it on world news we all went vegetarian but it lasted a whole 8 days. We haven't eaten at fastfood hamburgers since though.

A friend suggested Whole Foods. I was glad to see that some grocery chains said no more no matter the cost.

#78   2012/03/26 09:03AM
    Bricole

Hi guys. Is the pink slime added to ground turkey?

#79   2012/03/27 06:44AM
    mama rosa

Quote Bricole: Hi guys. Is the pink slime added to ground turkey?

Hi Bricole!
    This will positively make you all mad!

healthfreedoms.org/2011/03/29/industry-wide-use-of-meat-glue-sticks-together-scr... />
    Here is what can happen to all meat!{pork,beef,lamb,goat,ground chicken}
    I'm not sure about Turkey Bird,but you know they have their own diseases!
    I never buy anything without a bone anymore,bird I hope is safe since they come with carcass!! And I never by ground beef!..We found a rancher that we can buy from,at least we know whats on the table!!LOL

This food for profit has got to end!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/27 06:45AM
    #80   2012/03/27 12:49PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Bricole: Hi guys. Is the pink slime added to ground turkey?

Hi Bricole!
    This will positively make you all mad!

healthfreedoms.org/2011/03/29/industry-wide-use-of-meat-glue-sticks-together-scr... />
    Here is what can happen to all meat!{pork,beef,lamb,goat,ground chicken}
    I'm not sure about Turkey Bird,but you know they have their own diseases!
    I never buy anything without a bone anymore,bird I hope is safe since they come with carcass!! And I never by ground beef!..We found a rancher that we can buy from,at least we know whats on the table!!LOL

This food for profit has got to end!!!

I haven't head about it being in Turkey but GOD ONLY KNOWS. A friend of mine suggested that how you will know that it won't be added to your ground meat is have them do it in front of you, buy Chuck or Turkey and have them do this while you are waiting.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list