List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 26254, Replies: 680
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2011/11/30 06:19AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    dazlovr

Hey, guys, hope all of you are back on track after the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm about to step out the door to put in a long day of Christmas shopping. Our weather has been lousy lately, and we are finally seeing the sun for a change; YEAH! Something about the show is driving me nuts, but I didn't want to start a thread about it because it would make me look so stupid. Here's my question (now don't you dare laugh)--Is the Horton Square open-air or is it enclosed like a mall? Lots of times you see people all bundled up like it is freezing (remember Abby and Austin, with the blue cap?). Then other times characters are walking around in their regular clothes without even a sweater or jacket. The day that Johnny went missing saw Madison putting up flyers about him, and she had on a little dress that was cut low in the back and front. Set me straight on this please.

#62   2011/11/30 06:31AM
    Passionates

Quote dazlovr: Hey, guys, hope all of you are back on track after the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm about to step out the door to put in a long day of Christmas shopping. Our weather has been lousy lately, and we are finally seeing the sun for a change; YEAH! Something about the show is driving me nuts, but I didn't want to start a thread about it because it would make me look so stupid. Here's my question (now don't you dare laugh)--Is the Horton Square open-air or is it enclosed like a mall? Lots of times you see people all bundled up like it is freezing (remember Abby and Austin, with the blue cap?). Then other times characters are walking around in their regular clothes without even a sweater or jacket. The day that Johnny went missing saw Madison putting up flyers about him, and she had on a little dress that was cut low in the back and front. Set me straight on this please.

Good morning Everyone!

dazlovr
    Umm, I think it's def outdoors like an Outlet... I never noticed how ppl were dressed but I do remember when Stefano was coming out of his car to join the party and ppl were noticing why he was there w/o an invite... Plus remember when Jen and Dan were talking privately and Jack was standing on the stairs and fell on the cake? Those were def outdoor park looking stairs... And when Abby ran into Austin, it was dark out too wasn't it?

#63   2011/11/30 06:43AM
    Passionates

I think it's def outdoors, I reviewed a previous episode and there are too many tress, shrubs and leaves everywhere and Stonework with Gate too be indoors...

#64   2011/11/30 07:54AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Passionates:
    Quote dazlovr: Hey, guys, hope all of you are back on track after the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm about to step out the door to put in a long day of Christmas shopping. Our weather has been lousy lately, and we are finally seeing the sun for a change; YEAH! Something about the show is driving me nuts, but I didn't want to start a thread about it because it would make me look so stupid. Here's my question (now don't you dare laugh)--Is the Horton Square open-air or is it enclosed like a mall? Lots of times you see people all bundled up like it is freezing (remember Abby and Austin, with the blue cap?). Then other times characters are walking around in their regular clothes without even a sweater or jacket. The day that Johnny went missing saw Madison putting up flyers about him, and she had on a little dress that was cut low in the back and front. Set me straight on this please.

Good morning Everyone!

dazlovr
    Umm, I think it's def outdoors like an Outlet... I never noticed how ppl were dressed but I do remember when Stefano was coming out of his car to join the party and ppl were noticing why he was there w/o an invite... Plus remember when Jen and Dan were talking privately and Jack was standing on the stairs and fell on the cake? Those were def outdoor park looking stairs... And when Abby ran into Austin, it was dark out too wasn't it?

I agree the Horton Square is supposed to be open air but I believe the scenes are shot inside the studio due to budget constraints so maybe that’s why some of the scenes look weird.

#65   2011/11/30 11:45AM
    mama rosa

Hi Everybody!!
    Well,.. it's enclosed made to look like the outside!
    Remember everyone saying how it looked better than outside,and how nice it would be to shop, without snow??
    Remember the opening?..See any of the women/men in coats?Other than those men that always wear them!LOL
    How about the Halloween Bash,costumes...maids outfits? No coats!
    Go watch the opening again!LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/30 11:46AM
    #66   2011/12/19 08:41AM
    Bricole

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a good holiday.

#67   2011/12/20 02:19PM
    janlee

Quote Bricole: Hi everyone. I hope you are having a good holiday.

I am. I'm in the baking mode. I just made fudge today and will probably make some cookies later on.

#68   2011/12/20 06:26PM
    dazlovr

I'm needing a great new recipe for hot mulled cider for Christmas Eve. What do y'all put in yours? BTW, are any of you on the "banshee" Jennifer bandwagon? HeHe

#69   2012/01/19 07:06AM
    mama rosa

Hi everyone!
    I was wondering if any of you listened to Coast to Coast last night the Topic was the NDAA bill that Obama signed New Years eve,...Very scary,implications,and don't say they won't use it,because if they weren't going to use it,they wouldn't have wrote it, and signed it...IMO

#70   2012/01/26 08:04PM
    Bricole

Quote janlee:
    Quote Bricole: Hi everyone. I hope you are having a good holiday.

I am. I'm in the baking mode. I just made fudge today and will probably make some cookies later on.

I love fudge. If you read this, please post your recipe.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list