List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 27191, Replies: 680
    « 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » »| page:
    #661   2014/02/10 05:41AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: The Beatles..........50 years ago at this 8th hour eastern time!!

Do you remember????????????????????

Did Paul get older?????????????????

Two seventy something rocking out....
    My mother recalls falling in love with them and how they came to KC and she wanted to go so badly. My niece was a huge fan but I've never really been interested.

#662   2014/02/10 05:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: No show holds me hostage or watching when trash and terrible writing ruins it. I haven't watched since New Years Eve and that I only watched a clip on you tube so really with the same old same old of the three stooges tossing Nick in the river

Cable there are over 600 plus channels and shows OnDemand, Hulu and Netflix

Yesterday I watched Reign again. The day before I watched Sherlock and the day before Person of Interest. bones is on daily on TNT

I'm not watching a show that seems to be written for a teenage boys wet dream or that has a coke head addict and damn how much longer will this Kristine thing drag out. Enough

This soap isn't the only one I don't watch Y&R I used to but. Victor winning very single time just sucked. GH again I knew. Robin wasn't even going to stay so why even bring her back. I'm not watching the trash B&B not since the HO Brooke bedded her daughters lover up against the building during a masquerade party. Yup every virgin wants her first experience up against a wall in the middle of a party especially virginal Hope and it seemed like the triangle of who she should be with Will forever continue

other shows that lost my viewership due to crazy writing. Lost, Drop Dead diva, Covert Affairs grey anatomy the lat few years of Friends and ER. Once a show loses me it takes something huge to try and get me back

Bravo!! I checked TWC interactive map and came on to say..
    I see it's snowing in KC again!!!
    Wish I could take my reindeer and sleigh up to your house and we could sit and RANT, RAVE, rewrite our favorite Soap this afternoon..

haha.. Laughing.. thinking about the poor reindeer pulling me thru all that grass to get there.

I was working so i missed it at first. I got an email saying looking its snowing again, I turned to look out the window and I had to pick up my jaw off the floor. DID THEY FORECAST THAT? I hadn't heard ......we got a few inches more and stayed inside all day yesterday. I read my book, Love & Evil the birth(eeekkkk but very spellbinding) and while i was working I did check out Chicago PD one of my coworkers who still watches Days keeps recommending it to me and I tell her I am boycotting NBC but if i watch ondemand i am not giving them diddly -it was a good show so far. I need to finish up the last two episodes.

Downton Abbey this year - Im liking the downstairs drama more - BATES KNOWS who raped his wife. GOOD! How I wish that the housekeeper, the cook and the majordome had kept Alfred away. Mary and her many beaus is turning me off.

#663   2014/02/10 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

CBS morning show said the temps in FLorida 77-81 so lucky...but watchout the rains that came to California (lots of rain thank God they needed it) are headed your way. Stay warm and dry!

#664   2014/02/10 06:16AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: No show holds me hostage or watching when trash and terrible writing ruins it. I haven't watched since New Years Eve and that I only watched a clip on you tube so really with the same old same old of the three stooges tossing Nick in the river

Yesterday I watched Reign again. The day before I watched Sherlock and the day before Person of Interest. bones is on daily on TNT

I'm not watching a show that seems to be written for a teenage boys wet dream or that has a coke head addict and damn how much longer will this Kristine thing drag out. Enough

This soap isn't the only one I don't watch Y&R I used to but. Victor winning very single time just sucked. GH again I knew. Robin wasn't even going to stay so why even bring her back. I'm not watching the trash B&B not since the HO Brooke bedded her daughters lover up against the building during a masquerade party. Yup every virgin wants her first experience up against a wall in the middle of a party especially virginal Hope and it seemed like the triangle of who she should be with Will forever continue

other shows that lost my viewership due to crazy writing. Lost, Drop Dead diva, Covert Affairs grey anatomy the lat few years of Friends and ER. Once a show loses me it takes something huge to try and get me back

AMLD, I already knew that you had reached "the point of no return" regarding DOOL and I hardly blame you! I'm not quite there yet. You've got more will-power than I have, since I can't bring myself to quit the soap I've been "addicted to" for over 40 years. There's so many other channels and programs that we can enjoy--and I hope you are discovering that. BUT please keep posting here. We've sometimes disagreed a little on a specific point, but I've always enjoyed your insightful messages which are almost always on target.

#665   2014/02/10 07:27AM
    Sunlover127

Did I read in this thread that people are boycotting NBC? Is so, why is that happening? Just curious. Thanks!

#666   2014/02/10 10:31AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

Wish I could take my reindeer and sleigh up to your house and we could sit and RANT, RAVE, rewrite our favorite Soap this afternoon..

haha.. Laughing.. thinking about the poor reindeer pulling me thru all that grass to get there.

I was working so i missed it at first. I got an email saying looking its snowing again, I turned to look out the window and I had to pick up my jaw off the floor. DID THEY FORECAST THAT? I hadn't heard ......we got a few inches more and stayed inside all day yesterday. I read my book, Love & Evil the birth(eeekkkk but very spellbinding) and while i was working I did check out Chicago PD one of my coworkers who still watches Days keeps recommending it to me and I tell her I am boycotting NBC but if i watch ondemand i am not giving them diddly -it was a good show so far. I need to finish up the last two episodes.

Downton Abbey this year - Im liking the downstairs drama more - BATES KNOWS who raped his wife. GOOD! How I wish that the housekeeper, the cook and the majordome had kept Alfred away. Mary and her many beaus is turning me off.

Yes!! Not as interesting this year. Who doesn't love Mary?
    Bates was about to explode. Edith pregnant?

#667   2014/02/10 10:32AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: CBS morning show said the temps in FLorida 77-81 so lucky...but watchout the rains that came to California (lots of rain thank God they needed it) are headed your way. Stay warm and dry!

Be careful what you wish for..

#668   2014/02/10 10:35AM
    HouseTops

Quote fadingrose:

AMLD, I already knew that you had reached "the point of no return" regarding DOOL and I hardly blame you! I'm not quite there yet. [b]You've got more will-power than I have, since I can't bring myself to quit the soap I've been "addicted to" for over 40 years. There's so many other channels and programs that we can enjoy--and I hope you are discovering that. BUT please keep posting here. We've sometimes disagreed a little on a specific point, but I've always enjoyed your insightful messages which are almost always on target.

More will power than me, but, I AM CLOSE!!

#669   2014/02/10 03:20PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

Yes!! Not as interesting this year. Who doesn't love Mary?
    Bates was about to explode. Edith pregnant?

I was totally flabbergasted that Edith almost aborted the baby.

and then the pig thing yeah, whatever i guess even great writing can be foolish and formula.

#670   2014/02/10 03:31PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:

AMLD, I already knew that you had reached "the point of no return" regarding DOOL and I hardly blame you! I'm not quite there yet. You've got more will-power than I have, since I can't bring myself to quit the soap I've been "addicted to" for over 40 years. There's so many other channels and programs that we can enjoy--and I hope you are discovering that. BUT please keep posting here. We've sometimes disagreed a little on a specific point, but I've always enjoyed your insightful messages which are almost always on target.

thanks fading i keep waiting for that banned or suspended for my language thing to come up

« 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list