List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 28166, Replies: 680
    « 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 » »| page:
    #591   2013/10/14 11:23AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

[quote]Quote Jen821: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote Jen821: On the Today Show I saw that the fans have Nominated James Scott for the part on Fifty Shades of Gray. I wonder what he thinks and hope he gets the part!! That would be exciting! Did anyone see it?[/quote]

SERIOUSLY????!!!! wow. I need to go to the website see it if is up or a clip of it.[/quote]

I should say his name was brought up for the role as one of many for the part since the other actor from the Sons of Anarchy has droped out. It showed either James Scott or the guy from White Coller as fan favorits.[/quote]

I watched the clip and even tweeted it. I mentioned your name and how u told us over hear about it. See below.

[quote]Jen821 I think brought it up on the Random conversations that James Scott was one of the top tweeted votes for 50 shades of Grey on the Today show

www.today.com/orangeroom/charlie-hunnam-dropping-out-50-shades-who-should-play-c... I wasn't sure about your posting name. Thanks for the heads up

#592   2013/10/14 11:51AM
    Jen821

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote Jen821: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote Jen821: On the Today Show I saw that the fans have Nominated James Scott for the part on Fifty Shades of Gray. I wonder what he thinks and hope he gets the part!! That would be exciting! Did anyone see it?[/quote]

SERIOUSLY????!!!! wow. I need to go to the website see it if is up or a clip of it.[/quote]

I should say his name was brought up for the role as one of many for the part since the other actor from the Sons of Anarchy has droped out. It showed either James Scott or the guy from White Coller as fan favorits.[/quote]

I watched the clip and even tweeted it. I mentioned your name and how u told us over hear about it. See below.

[quote]Jen821 I think brought it up on the Random conversations that James Scott was one of the top tweeted votes for 50 shades of Grey on the Today show

www.today.com/orangeroom/charlie-hunnam-dropping-out-50-shades-who-should-play-c... I wasn't sure about your posting name. Thanks for the heads up[/quote]

Glad you got to see it!

#593   2013/10/17 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

the idiots finally passed a bill but it irks me that it is really just a stop gap meausre and come January this crap will happen all over again.

and then this love Andy Murray

www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/andymurray/10385316/Andy-Murray-has-to-hurry-to...

#594   2013/10/23 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Alison has been directing a lot of episodes lately. Yesterday last week one and I think the week before another. I love it but I miss her and EJ on screen. She looked great yesterday on Biggest Loser but the previews WOW I love her hair in the previews and is that the blue dress from the photo of her and EJ that we saw in the SOD and Sami picked up last Friday when she recalled them before the engagement party?

DWTS -argh - no eliminations because of that phone glitch. I hope if you watched and loved Brant you voted this week.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 06:08AM
    #595   2013/10/24 09:26AM
    allmylovingdays

What do you think of the new Christian Grey?

movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=835789

Jamie Dornan tapped to replace Charlie Hunnam in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Dornan, who appeared in Sofia Coppola’s ‘Marie Antoinette,’ has signed on to replace ‘Pacific Rim’ star Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey in the upcoming adaptation of E.L. James’ erotic romance novel ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’

Read more: www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/fifty-shades-grey-finds-new-christia...

#596   2013/10/24 12:27PM
    DOOL.Rox

It's been a while! hi everyone:D

#597   2013/10/24 05:24PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote DOOL.Rox: It's been a while! hi everyone:D

You are lucky you didn't try to post monday and tuesday -you would have been going WHAT? why NOT why isn't it showing up.

#598   2013/10/25 07:25AM
    allmylovingdays

HOW did they do that???

www.businessinsider.com/huge-land-art-in-belfast-ireland-2013-10

Cuban-American artist Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada is currently displaying an 11-acre piece of land art in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and it is breathtaking.

Entitled "Wish," the work uses of 2,000 tons of sand, 2,000 tons of soil, and about 30,000 wooden pegs to create the face of an anonymous six-year-old local Belfast girl.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com/huge-land-art-in-belfast-ireland-2013-10#ixzz2ikBBNaMS

#599   2013/10/25 07:27AM
    allmylovingdays

that was a video if you can only see pictures and read articles go here

www.businessinsider.com.au/wish-in-belfast-land-art-best-seen-from-the-sky-2013-...

#600   2013/10/25 09:40AM
    DOOL.Rox

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote DOOL.Rox: It's been a while! hi everyone:D

You are lucky you didn't try to post monday and tuesday -you would have been going WHAT? why NOT why isn't it showing up.

Hi! I remember you from a few years ago:)
    And really? What was going on?

« 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list