List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 28420, Replies: 680
    « 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 » »| page:
    #571   2013/09/24 07:43AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

Did anyone watch either DWTS or The Blacklist? The Blacklist was AWESOME!! DWTS I love Brian Daughtery.

#572   2013/09/27 08:06AM
    allmylovingdays

I needed this chuckle this morning

Jonathan Villar Slides Into Brandon Phillips’ Butt at Second Base for Baseball Version of ‘Buttfumble’ (GIF)
    Found 9 days ago on NESN.com:
    PLAYERS: Jonathan Villar, Brandon Phillips
    TEAMS: Houston Astros, Cincinnati Reds

As has been customary this season, the Astros are bringing up the rear. In the first inning af the Astros’ game against the Cincinnati Reds, Houston shortstop Jonathan Villar had quite possibly the most Asstros play of the season when he made an attempt to slide head first into second base. Unfortunately for Villar, the base was being guarded pretty well by second baseman Brandon Phillips, who happened to be facing the opposite direction when Villar came barreling in. The end result was Villar getting a face full of … well, we’ll let you see for yourself in the GIF below, courtesy of Baseball Nation. To add insult to injury, Villar was called out on the play. Filed under: Headlines, MLB, NESN Staff
    Original Story: nesn.com/2013/09/jonathan-vill...

www.yardbarker.com/mlb/articles/astros_jonathan_villar_slides_head_first_into_se... />
    network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/gif_astros_season_summed_up_b... />
    images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/villar-butt-phillips-butt.gif

#573   2013/09/27 10:27AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: I needed this chuckle this morning

Jonathan Villar Slides Into Brandon Phillips’ Butt at Second Base for Baseball Version of ‘Buttfumble’ (GIF)
    Found 9 days ago on NESN.com:
    PLAYERS: Jonathan Villar, Brandon Phillips
    TEAMS: Houston Astros, Cincinnati Reds

As has been customary this season, the Astros are bringing up the rear. In the first inning af the Astros’ game against the Cincinnati Reds, Houston shortstop Jonathan Villar had quite possibly the most Asstros play of the season when he made an attempt to slide head first into second base. Unfortunately for Villar, the base was being guarded pretty well by second baseman Brandon Phillips, who happened to be facing the opposite direction when Villar came barreling in. The end result was Villar getting a face full of … well, we’ll let you see for yourself in the GIF below, courtesy of Baseball Nation. To add insult to injury, Villar was called out on the play. Filed under: Headlines, MLB, NESN Staff
    Original Story: nesn.com/2013/09/jonathan-vill...

www.yardbarker.com/mlb/articles/astros_jonathan_villar_slides_head_first_into_se... />
    network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/gif_astros_season_summed_up_b... />
    images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/villar-butt-phillips-butt.gif... />

Talking about a face plant!!

Love baseball.....Toronto Blue Jays and Boston Red Sox, Pittsburgh Penquins who's captain is one our local boys...

The boys of summer, unfortunately, the boys of winter are out, hockey. I don't like the roughness and the concussions and can't follow that little puck.

The leaves are changing colours, beautiful, but knowing why they change is agonizing. Winter.

Warm weekend coming.

Do you win on the Google piñata?

#574   2013/09/27 07:54PM
    allmylovingdays

Our local teams are the Chiefs and the Royals. I meant to share this one last week and totally forgot about it.

One of the rites of passage for a major-league rookie is to do whatever the veterans on the team say.

Read more at www.kansascity.com/2013/09/23/4502940/royals-rookies-play-dressup-after.html

#575   2013/09/29 07:15PM
    HouseTops

Watching final episode of Breaking Amish....

Quite a series.

Young adults who happen to be Amish from eastern US go "English" for an excursion to Los Angeles on TLC channel.

This cr@p happens every day, just not in their world!!

#576   2013/10/01 06:46AM
    HouseTops

United States government closed down!!

What is that

The WORLD is watching....

JMO

#577   2013/10/01 07:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: United States government closed down!!

What is that

The WORLD is watching....

JMO

Not only just your opinion but millions of us who they are supposed to represent instead are ruining our creditability and our future if we have funds in 401K plans. I am really angry and upset over this and all they want to do is play games.

#578   2013/10/04 06:03AM
    mama rosa

Morning Everyone!

Not to scare Anyone but Take Good Care EveryOne in the path of Hurricain Karen,I feel like you should prepare for this one!..And please keep us informed if you can..
    Love Mama Rosa

#579   2013/10/04 06:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Morning Everyone!

Not to scare Anyone but Take Good Care EveryOne in the path of Hurricain Karen,I feel like you should prepare for this one!..And please keep us informed if you can..
    Love Mama Rosa

And my crazy sister is driving into that mess due to a wedding this weekend. She should be in Florida around one pm. I don't understand why especially since she works for the government and she is one of those essential people that wasn't furloughed but if they take vacation time during this -they re considered AWOL???!!!

#580   2013/10/05 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

so far this new fall season I like two new shows only. Agents of Shield and the Blacklist. I haven't watched the Voice yet instead I am watching DWTS to see Brant. The cast this season though I hear really is top notch. I've only watched DWTS for sisters or friends who want me to vote for a certain couple. Or last year I tried to watch for Ingo because I use to watch him on GH but I didn't end up even watching his dancing instead I voted a few times and then just gave up. Brant though has some talent not to mention very good looking

« 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list