List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 28248, Replies: 680
    « 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 » »| page:
    #561   2013/09/13 12:48PM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

My heart and prayers are going to those in Colorado and then New Jersey. Please GOD watch over these areas!

#562   2013/09/13 01:32PM
    HouseTops

Is CNN going a little right of left??

#563   2013/09/13 07:09PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Is CNN going a little right of left??

it depends on who you are watching. Most times I think they are very liberal so LEFT.

#564   2013/09/16 08:56AM
    HouseTops

Colorado under water, so bad.

More guns in Washington....these weapons have to go...

Thoughts and prayers go out.

#565   2013/09/17 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Colorado under water, so bad.

More guns in Washington....these weapons have to go...

Thoughts and prayers go out.

I agree and I don't understand this obsession people have with guns and not just a revolver but those guns you only expected soldiers to use - I hate that recently lawmakers were defeated for taking a stand for gun control and that another state also defeated a gun control law that only asked for background checks. I just don't get it.

But I will continue to pray for those in need in Colorado, NM, NJ and now those who went to work yesterday in DC only to have their lives changed by a crazed man.

#566   2013/09/17 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

WHOA they raised that ship the Costa Concordia? I didn't think it was possible.

www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-17/costa-concordia-raised-off-rocks-after-19-hour...

#567   2013/09/17 11:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Dear god really the newest topic is best first times?!!?!?! whatever. Has anyone on this soap had a pleasant and romantic first time???? Seven years and I can't recall one. And does that first time mean losing ones virginity or the first time ever I saw your face. Your face your face

#568   2013/09/17 11:41AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: Dear god really the newest topic is best first times?!!?!?! whatever. Has anyone on this soap had a pleasant and romantic first time???? Seven years and I can't recall one. And does that first time mean losing ones virginity or the first time ever I saw your face. Your face your face [/quote]

I think it's your face your face!!

#569   2013/09/20 07:12AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm bored no electricity due to a storm passing through like a hurricane

CHIEFS won!!!! www.kansascity.com/2013/09/19/4494516/reids-new-team-outsmarts-outplays.html

I was going to say I love the song Clarity. And then the song we don't have to be Royals comes on and I'm trying to decide which is better. See I'm bored

#570   2013/09/23 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

People shouldn't surprise me but good golly really?

www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ex-nfl-star-face-lawsuits-parents-house-cras... />
    I hope that he sues them right back and they get charged for vandalizing his house.

Downton didn't win any EMMY's? this twit or critic didn't like Michelle Dockery's (Lady Mary) dress but I thought she looked lovely

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2429737/Emmys-2013-Michelle-Dockery-Heidi-...

« 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list