List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 28399, Replies: 680
    « 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 » »| page:
    #541   2013/08/20 09:37AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    Rosieroserson

Talking about movies. Have any of you watched Alison Sweeney's new movie 'second chances' where her character Jenny is having a romantic affair with Jeff, played by Greg Vaughan.....!!??? Yes, the same Greg who plays her twin brother Eric on Days.....................

#542   2013/08/20 09:54AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson: Talking about movies. Have any of you watched Alison Sweeney's new movie 'second chances' where her character Jenny is having a romantic affair with Jeff, played by Greg Vaughan.....!!??? Yes, the same Greg who plays her twin brother Eric on Days.....................

We don't get the Hallmark channel in Canada, at least in this part, so I didn't see the movie. I tried to find it somewhere but wasn't able to.

#543   2013/08/20 11:10AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Talking about movies. Have any of you watched Alison Sweeney's new movie 'second chances' where her character Jenny is having a romantic affair with Jeff, played by Greg Vaughan.....!!??? Yes, the same Greg who plays her twin brother Eric on Days.....................

We don't get the Hallmark channel in Canada, at least in this part, so I didn't see the movie. I tried to find it somewhere but wasn't able to.

Did you try YouTube. I tried to watch it bi put only could last up to an hour it wasn't my cup of tea

#544   2013/08/21 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

human interest story I watched yesteday prior to Days I wanted to share it yesterday but this newscast doesn't update their website that often.

the little girl is so CUTE in the video

www.kshb.com/dpp/news/health/superglue-baby-recovering-well-after-surgery

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Just two months after her surgery, the so-called “superglue baby” is doing just fine.

Baby Ashlyn was admitted to the University of Kansas hospital with a brain aneurysm at just three weeks old.

There were no tools small enough to operate on the vessel in her brain, so doctors used superglue to seal the bleed. Surprisingly, it did the trick.

Ashlyn's mother says she is doing very well, but still has regular check-ups.

"She regularly sees a neurologist and a neurosurgeon from Children's Mercy and she will have an MRI in September just to verify that the aneurism is gone," she said.

The superglue used in the baby’s surgery is very similar to that bought at the store. Although it is slightly modified so it cannot irritate and cause inflammation.

Read more: www.kshb.com/dpp/news/health/superglue-baby-recovering-well-after-surgery#ixzz2c...

#545   2013/08/23 05:50PM
    HouseTops

I think they use super glue on any cuts and wounds now. So easy....and amazing....

PBS showing Elvis 1973 Aloha from Hawaii concert. So handsome. Gone too early. Sure could sing. The hairdos...

#546   2013/08/27 05:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: I think they use super glue on any cuts and wounds now. So easy....and amazing....

PBS showing Elvis 1973 Aloha from Hawaii concert. So handsome. Gone too early. Sure could sing. The hairdos...

I hope PBS will run another marathon of the past seasons of Downton Abbey. I'm so ready to see what is up next.

#547   2013/08/27 03:33PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: I think they use super glue on any cuts and wounds now. So easy....and amazing....

I hope PBS will run another marathon of the past seasons of Downton Abbey. I'm so ready to see what is up next.

Downtown Abby, season 2 running on PBS Detroit, currently.

Cannot wait to see what happens....Mary and Thomas?? Some spoilers around...

Watching Coronation Street....British drama....sometimes serious, sometimes funny. Non of the glamour of Hollywood!!

Is there too much reality on regular tv these days?? I guess all they need is a camera and a family and you have a tv show. Movies are a thing of the past unless you pay into the specialities channels. Everything has a price.

If it looks good or if it tastes good, it's bad for you.

#548   2013/08/28 06:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Downtown Abby, season 2 running on PBS Detroit, currently.

Cannot wait to see what happens....Mary and Thomas?? Some spoilers around...

Watching Coronation Street....British drama....sometimes serious, sometimes funny. Non of the glamour of Hollywood!!

Is there too much reality on regular tv these days?? I guess all they need is a camera and a family and you have a tv show. Movies are a thing of the past unless you pay into the specialities channels. Everything has a price.

If it looks good or if it tastes good, it's bad for you.
    I'm so jealous that they are showing DA on your pbs. locally we have had Churchill and jeez I can't recall the other one the other day was it midwives? maybe.

I hate reality tv!!!! hate it. except cooking shows. Sunday I am watching the great food truck race. The one group from New Jersey was eliminated last week. I wanted those dang frankfootas gone!

I shared this long story of me cussing on the daily update for this reason. I found it funny and then not.

www.kctv5.com/story/23264307/new-britain-teachers-to-hand-out-bars-of-soap-to-tr... />

Teachers in New Britain will be getting a lot more strict with students at the start of the new school year.

Superintendent Kelt Cooper told educators about the new "no cussing" and dress code policies during a convocation of teachers Monday.

Students could face suspensions for five to 10 days if they swear in school or wear baggy pants.

Cooper even had a headline for the new policy - Don't talk smack and don't show crack.

Cooper brought bars of soap so teachers could hand them out to troublemakers in school.

The first day for students is Sept. 4.

#549   2013/08/28 06:47AM
    allmylovingdays

I forgot I haven't seen an spoilers for DA

#550   2013/08/28 11:41AM
    HouseTops

Poor kids going back to school!!

Poor parents, kids going back to school!!

Commercial music from Christmas Carol: "it's the most wonderful time of the year"!! while parents are dancing around the stores!! Too funny.

Hot and humid.

Speaking of Christmas, cooking a turkey for the family.....in the heat!!

Trying not to read spoilers for DA, just what I hear from the reruns!

« 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list