List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 24796, Replies: 680
    « 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 » »| page:
    #531   2013/08/19 06:13AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    HouseTops

What a lovely, sunny day!!

CNN reporting a whole lot of rain and thunder in the southeast and fire in Idaho...so many natural disasters.
    Luckily for us, the rain is off to the Atlantic and staying south.

I have been getting script error showing up every time I flip from page to page in this board, anyone else having this issue. It's been going on for about a week...what to do

Heading out to meet with a friend to look around. I wonder what we'll find??

#532   2013/08/19 06:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: What a lovely, sunny day!!

CNN reporting a whole lot of rain and thunder in the southeast and fire in Idaho...so many natural disasters.

I have been getting script error showing up every time I flip from page to page in this board, anyone else having this issue. It's been going on for about a week...what to do

Not all the time but i've seen the script error thing every once in a while. You might start a thread so Chrissi is made aware that theres an issue.

People suprise me sometimes good some times I shake my head in wonder --or just plain stupid.

27.5 million for a Ferrari hmmmmm

money.cnn.com/2013/08/18/autos/pebble-beach-ferrari/index.html?hpt=hp_c4

#533   2013/08/19 03:17PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: What a lovely, sunny day!!

Not all the time but i've seen the script error thing every once in a while. You might start a thread so Chrissi is made aware that theres an issue.

People suprise me sometimes good some times I shake my head in wonder --or just plain stupid.

27.5 million for a Ferrari hmmmmm

money.cnn.com/2013/08/18/autos/pebble-beach-ferrari/index.html?hpt=hp_c4
    ... />
    Hmmmmm, just heard a crazy Canadian billionaire bought it!!

How many children could that feed?? Hummmm

#534   2013/08/19 09:05PM
    allmylovingdays

NO I figure it had to be a crazy American

Does anyone watch Teen wolf. The girl that played Arriana (felisha Terrel)when she first came on the show was on it this season and from day one Stiles dad is played by Morgans dad linden ashby

#535   2013/08/19 10:38PM
    allmylovingdays

I almost forgot since we were talking about money that could have feed many children it brought to mind this wedding story

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334770/Sean-Parker-wedding-First-picture-10-mi...

#536   2013/08/20 04:55AM
    HouseTops

[quote]I want to see the Butler and Paranoia normally I stay away from the movie theaters -but this summer I've been there at least four times thats two more than last year and they year before - I wait until they come to video or cable. But I had to see Superman Man of Steel and then I took my nieces to see Monster U and Despicable 2.[/quote]

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: I almost forgot since we were talking about money that could have feed many children it brought to mind this wedding story

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334770/Sean-Parker-wedding-First-picture-10-mi... />

You see, this is the reason I do not go to the movies and try not to buy too many dvds because my take on this industry is that they make too much time and money on their hands.
    I watched vintage Robin Williams on a Johnny Carson show and he said anyone who uses cocaine makes too much money.
    Ya think??

Another gorgeous day....

#537   2013/08/20 05:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: NO I figure it had to be a crazy American

Does anyone watch Teen wolf. The girl that played Arriana (felisha Terrel)when she first came on the show was on it this season and from day one Stiles dad is played by Morgans dad linden ashby

My daughter loves that show.

I'm a Vampire Diaries girl!

#538   2013/08/20 05:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I started to watch Vampire Diaries this year and love Klaus so I will be watching the Originals.

Housetops - i don't watch that many movies either not even on cable and I do agree they have way too much money but the guy who spent that $$$$ for his wedding wasn't in the movie industry he was cofounder of some sort of computer program or social media network thing.

#539   2013/08/20 05:42AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:

I started to watch Vampire Diaries this year and love Klaus so I will be watching the Originals.

Housetops - i don't watch that many movies either not even on cable and I do agree they have way too much money but the guy who spent that $$$$ for his wedding wasn't in the movie industry he was cofounder of some sort of computer program or social media network thing.

Yea, these folks always mesh together once the money comes rolling in. Oh, to be a computer geek with brains.
    $ $ $

#540   2013/08/20 06:05AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

« 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list