List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 24890, Replies: 680
    « 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 » »| page:
    #501   2013/06/16 06:11AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: migraines migraines migraines......i am going back to bed in a minute to hide out.

hope everyone is doing great. Heard there was ugly weather again with tornados but I am barely alive myself.

Have had many a migraine...I read about triggers for migraines...besides the barometric pressure...

I stopped eating bananas and yogurt, which I ate everyday at work, and now I am pretty much migraine free. Hope that helps!!.

An old wives' tale says that if it rains on June 8th, you will have a rainy summer. Only two days of sunshine since, today being one of them!!

#502   2013/06/16 04:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Hi Ladies...

AMLDs, migraine don't have them but my sister's does, not nice.

Hope your feeling better.....

#503   2013/06/16 06:16PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: migraines migraines migraines......i am going back to bed in a minute to hide out.

hope everyone is doing great. Heard there was ugly weather again with tornados but I am barely alive myself.

Have had many a migraine...I read about triggers for migraines...besides the barometric pressure...

I stopped eating bananas and yogurt, which I ate everyday at work, and now I am pretty much migraine free. Hope that helps!!.

An old wives' tale says that if it rains on June 8th, you will have a rainy summer. Only two days of sunshine since, today being one of them!!

I can't recall if it rained or not on the 8th.

Thanks for the information -I know it was the weather and partly my cycle.

#504   2013/06/20 07:30AM
    allmylovingdays

I am laughing over this NBC TOday show just did a clip on it.

www.wkyc.com/news/article/303265/91/Oops-Graduation-cake-features-cat-on-girls-h... />

Graduation is a time to celebrate -- with a cat on your head, of course!

That's the basis of a photo that is quickly taking the web by storm.

The picture posted on Reddit by Bluesberry showcases a graduation cake that declares: "Congratulations Laura!"

A photo of Laura, the graduate, takes up the entire left half of the white and red cake -- but there's one major mistake.

Instead of a graduation cap, the bakers had drawn a cat on the top of Laura's head.

"My mom ordered a graduation cake with a cap drawn on," the Reddit post declares. "I guess they misheard."

#505   2013/06/22 09:39AM
    mama rosa

Just to let you know Calgary is still under water and it's going to do some more raining...
    Bibical,is all I can say..

My heart goes out to the four families in High River that lost Loved ones...Mama Rosa

#506   2013/06/23 09:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Just to let you know Calgary is still under water and it's going to do some more raining...
    Bibical,is all I can say..

My heart goes out to the four families in High River that lost Loved ones...Mama Rosa

ME TOO MAMAROSA I thought of so many people who post here and live in Canada and hoped and prayed that you all are safe.

#507   2013/06/24 05:53AM
    annabannana

Wow, Paula Deen sure stepped in it.

#508   2013/06/24 07:27AM
    allmylovingdays

She sure did step in it!

I missed the supermoon, just totally forgot all about it. here's some great photos

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/23/supermoon-2013-photos-biggest-full-moon-slides...

#509   2013/06/27 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

I shared this on the daily updates. Yesterday twitter feed had so many of the Days actors speaking up for the rights of all people and then NBC shared this

@NOH8Campaign: The @DaysofOurLives family poses together to support marriage equality. It's time for #NOH8! #DOOL #DAYS t.co/8t2sQ3LbUo

twitter.com/NOH8Campaign/status/349954538473656320/photo/1

#510   2013/07/05 03:59PM
    allmylovingdays

Murray again reached the finals at Wimbledon. Good luck!!!

« 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list