List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 29472, Replies: 680
    « 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 » »| page:
    #491   2013/05/14 02:10PM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

Angelina Jolie astounds me. She is a very brave woman

#492   2013/05/16 04:51AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Angelina Jolie astounds me. She is a very brave woman

The wonders of Science!!

#493   2013/05/16 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Gas prices went up along with the powerball. which should I spend my life savings on joking!

#494   2013/05/17 12:50PM
    allmylovingdays

I don't know about you all but I finally decided to backup my computer last night and it took hours and hours and hours. It just now finally said it was successfully completed.

#495   2013/05/18 06:25AM
    allmylovingdays

KU graduates today --and another graduation tomorrow I am rushing here to make my comments before leaving for the day

#496   2013/05/20 02:29PM
    allmylovingdays

We need to pray for those who are being affected by these storms. Right now the tv station is showing us Moor OK and how a tornado stayed on the ground for an hour??!! I know they showed us the Joplin area and how the trees were gone and the pictures so far look similar. GOD HLEP THE PEOPLE IN OKLAHOMA and other areas that are affected by these natural disasters.

#497   2013/05/23 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Go to GOOGLE search engine this morning they have this contest yearly for students to win scholarships drawing a doogle and the word Google is involved -this years winner is a little girl running up to her dad after he is coming home serving in the armed forces i Iraq

searchenginewatch.com/article/2270010/Doodle-4-Google-2013-Winners-Best-Day-When...

#498   2013/05/30 05:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Hope everyone is safe and not too soggy. We've had a few tornados touchdown in KS. Nothing like Oklahoma. Or Joplin two years ago. Be safe

#499   2013/06/01 07:16AM
    allmylovingdays

is this crazy or what? I guess I need to follow this story since it started out from my local area

atlantablackstar.com/2013/05/27/students-create-car-that-runs-on-tweets-facebook... />

Believe it or not, but a car that runs on “social fuel” is a reality now. A group of students from Kansas City have built a car that runs on Tweets, Facebook likes, Instagram shares and other social media updates.

Before you start scratching your ahead, here is how it has been built and how it works. The social media-powered car is the brainchild of Minddrive, a Kansas City nonprofit that uses experiential learning with at-risk teens.

This time, these students re-built a 1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia and converted it into an electric car. Reportedly, these students replaced the original Volkswagen engine with a lithium-ion battery pack and electric motor.

Following this, they installed a tablet PC into the circuitry of the car, which monitors the social watts derived from Minddrive’s social media accounts including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and accordingly controls the power flow.

It starts with a social media update, and this sends a signal into the little box in the car that lets it know that it has social fuel and can start running.

In other words, the car is powered by social media interactions like hashtagging “MindDrive” on Twitter, liking MindDrive’s Facebook page or posts and commenting on their Instagram photos. For instance, a new Twitter follower brings five watts, liking something on Facebook adds 1 watt.

Every tweet, or Facebook like, and Instagram share gets routed through a server. So, if they don’t have enough social media buzz – that little black box can actually cut power to the electric engine.

#500   2013/06/11 07:55AM
    allmylovingdays

migraines migraines migraines......i am going back to bed in a minute to hide out.

hope everyone is doing great. Heard there was ugly weather again with tornados but I am barely alive myself.

« 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list