List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 26324, Replies: 680
    « 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:
    #481   2013/05/11 08:22AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

After I read the first article and shared with my sisters I had to go look for some dancing that my nieces use to do and we are so trying to get their kids to do --so glad this is the off topic /random conversations because this is totally random

www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/us/disney-trademark-day-dead/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

mexfoldanco.org/mexican/folkloric/dance/veracruz.html

#482   2013/05/11 08:57AM
    zuzu61

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Anyone watching The Voice? Did the eliminations yesterday suck or what!!

I'm American Idol girl.

I watch both. I admit I was shocked at some of the choices The Voice Judges made. I wish, at this point, they'd eliminate by vote only.

I'm loving American Idol results. Both girls are GREAT!!! IMO, Candice in outrageously good!!! Personally, I wanted Amber to be in the top 3, but she'll still be successful.

#483   2013/05/12 09:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Anyone watching The Voice? Did the eliminations yesterday suck or what!!

I'm American Idol girl.

I watch both. I admit I was shocked at some of the choices The Voice Judges made. I wish, at this point, they'd eliminate by vote only.

I'm loving American Idol results. Both girls are GREAT!!! IMO, Candice in outrageously good!!! Personally, I wanted Amber to be in the top 3, but she'll still be successful.

When do they start eliminating by us voting only, I know that's how AI winners win. But I can't remember if that's how the person wins for the voice

#484   2013/05/12 01:02PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote zuzu61:

I'm American Idol girl.

I love both of the girls on American Idol and can't wait until this week!

#485   2013/05/12 01:16PM
    tariro

Quote zuzu61:

I'm American Idol girl.

which two girls made it into the final is it Candice and Angie -sometimes catch glimpses of it on youtube.

#486   2013/05/12 06:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote tariro:
    Quote zuzu61:

I'm American Idol girl.

which two girls made it into the final is it Candice and Angie -sometimes catch glimpses of it on youtube.

It was Candice and Kree.

#487   2013/05/13 04:58AM
    HouseTops

Monday morning drinking my second cup of tea. Gray skies, good for doing the laundry..

Our Canadian, Chris Hadfield has given over command of the ISS yesterday to a Soviet Commander. Chris will be coming "down to earth" today in Russia. Congrats, Chris, and, hopefully, he will be reunited with his family soon.

Yea, the sun is coming out!!

#488   2013/05/13 05:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Housetops I am sure you watched this already but for those of use who don't know what Chris looks like this was on google news today

www.nbcnews.com/technology/floating-most-peculiar-way-astronaut-chris-hadfield-s... />
    yesterday we had to use the furnace 32 in the morning and tomorrow we should get a record high of 91 for the day -this weather is NUTS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/13 05:10AM
    #489   2013/05/13 05:36AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Housetops I am sure you watched this already but for those of use who don't know what Chris looks like this was on google news today

www.nbcnews.com/technology/floating-most-peculiar-way-astronaut-chris-hadfield-s... />
    yesterday we had to use the furnace 32 in the morning and tomorrow we should get a record high of 91 for the day -this weather is NUTS!

AMLD, thanks for that picture. Looks like David Bowie will use the picture for something amazing. Chris was singing and playing the guitar with some school students. Love it.

Your weather is kind of extreme with the temperatures. We don't get extreme temperature changes, if it's 10C now, it will probably be 15C later.....a pleasant day with the sun shinning!!

EJAMI the rest of the week??????????????

#490   2013/05/13 06:22PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Housetops I am sure you watched this already but for those of use who don't know what Chris looks like this was on google news today

AMLD, thanks for that picture. Looks like David Bowie will use the picture for something amazing. Chris was singing and playing the guitar with some school students. Love it.

Your weather is kind of extreme with the temperatures. We don't get extreme temperature changes, if it's 10C now, it will probably be 15C later.....a pleasant day with the sun shinning!!

EJAMI the rest of the week??????????????

ABC world news showed some more of his clips I guess while he was away he loved to chat away and video record the fun he is having on the station.

The Voice tonight is pretty good. So far I have liked almost all the singers. Only two have disappointed and this one right now, I don't actually like the girl but she is singing this country song like a pro -well until the end. This is why I don't think she is all that, she sort of looses it or gets pitchy but no one sees it or hears it like I do.

A lot of times I wonder if I watch this show mostly for the judges??? I know Adam is gorgeous and Blake is a cutiepie and now with Usher and Shakira we have new opinions and jokes and crazy advice along with rambling critiquing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/13 06:25PM
    « 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list