List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 26422, Replies: 680
    « 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 » »| page:
    #461   2013/04/24 07:04PM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

Hi MamaRosa!! I know and then us here having crazy people in the news --daily practically - I started an email to my sisters and friends last week -it's the end of the world as we know it --but I think it was over something goofy not the 'real news'.

Hi Amld!
    How are you,doing?
    We had snow and hail yesterday,real nice today!..It's the beginning of finals for my neighbor kids and they have no idea what to do this year to celebrate,it's way to dangerous for camping this year...Your so right this weather is beyond crazy...And then on top we have the solar flairs coming in June and on...God help us all!!..I keep wondering what is going to be the next thing to hit us,and that could be figuratively!...
    I just keep watching the Sky
    Yesterday I was just looking at things on the internet and there is a comet coming that they aren't sure if we will see as bright as the moon or Venus but they said that won't be until December.

I add you and your hubby in my prayers daily hoping that they will get you both back to work. A good friend of mine at work her husband's hours were cut and he is older so he is having a hard time finding a job but today he got a great lead and even an interview. She is exciting for him and for them. I hope for their sake too that it works out.

#462   2013/04/27 07:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Still no sunshine in my part of the country. They say it will be here this weekend but I woke up to rain. Rain. Rain.

Cause there’ll be no sunlight
    If I lose you, baby
    There’ll be no clear skies
    If I lose you, baby
    Just like the clouds
    My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
    Everyday it will rain, rain, rain...

that comment is just as much as how much I've been missing seeing EJ/James Scott on my soap. Once a week isn't enough!!

#463   2013/04/27 10:59AM
    HouseTops

A little bit sunny here but freaking windy...hate the wind!!

Just watched Brokeback Mountain. Great, sad, loving movie.
    Wonderful characters, so believable.
    Break through times...one thinking same sex men could live together on a ranch and be accepted, not caring about what others would say, the other so in love but afraid it would never work.

Fast forward a few decades and seeing how far we have come....

#464   2013/04/27 05:35PM
    mama rosa

Quote HouseTops: A little bit sunny here but freaking windy...hate the wind!!

Just watched Brokeback Mountain. Great, sad, loving movie.
    Wonderful characters, so believable.
    Break through times...one thinking same sex men could live together on a ranch and be accepted, not caring about what others would say, the other so in love but afraid it would never work.

Hi Housetops!
    Great movie!,one person at a time....

Fast forward a few decades and seeing how far we have come....

Hi Housetops!
    Great movie!,One person at a time....

#465   2013/04/28 09:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Times are changing. Interesting to note that France decided to approve same sex marriages.

#466   2013/04/29 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Morning news shows are making me laugh with the White House Correspondence dinner. Loved the poking fun of each other and themselves.

#467   2013/05/01 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Lovely May day here 77 should be the high. So all is well, right? Well weather people are saying now we might get snow tomorrow !!! WHAT !!

#468   2013/05/01 05:49AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Lovely May day here 77 should be the high. So all is well, right? Well weather people are saying now we might get snow tomorrow !!! WHAT !!

Supposed to be sunny, no snow, TG, blossoms are sprouting,
    BUT....overcast..............

It's May Day!!

Better days ahead!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/01 05:50AM
    #469   2013/05/01 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Lovely May day here 77 should be the high. So all is well, right? Well weather people are saying now we might get snow tomorrow !!! WHAT !!

Supposed to be sunny, no snow, TG, blossoms are sprouting,
    BUT....overcast..............

It's May Day!!

Better days ahead!!

I keep thinking our weather people are smoking something funny or they have May and April confused. they think today is April Fools day. We have flowers growing our peonies are at least half a foot high. We may have to cover them if these people are correct.

#470   2013/05/08 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

can you get suspended for being too political? I hope not. I think I went to far on the daily recap page about my hatred of guns.

« 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list