List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 27493, Replies: 680
    « 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 » »| page:
    #431   2013/04/01 05:48AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    sharon n nic...

Hi girls!

Nice day here in New York about 60/62 and sunny can't wait to go outside and sit on my deck.

I "think" winter is over.....

#432   2013/04/01 06:55AM
    lpcb

Hey everyone, It's sunny and 14 degrees below cel. that's about 15 F. there's still alot of snow and it's going slowly, thank goodness, but it will still flood. If you haven't guessed I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. We've had major flooding here 3 years running, getting sick of it. It warm yesterday about 30F. but it was so windy the horses only went out for a few minutes, they are just big babies, even with blankets on, they hate the wind. I need to build another arena, then they will never leave the indoors, haha.

#433   2013/04/07 09:49AM
    allmylovingdays

I hope it's gotten warmer and dryer lpcb.

Wichita State lost but I had divided loyalties because on my bracket I had Louisville for the win of the final four.

I hate to say that and jinx them for Monday's game because Michigan is a tough tough opponent.

#434   2013/04/07 09:55AM
    lpcb

Quote allmylovingdays: I hope it's gotten warmer and dryer lpcb.

Wichita State lost but I had divided loyalties because on my bracket I had Louisville for the win of the final four.

I hate to say that and jinx them for Monday's game because Michigan is a tough tough opponent.

Hi allmylovingdays, no actually colder and snowing again today. One question, who do you cheer louder for, sporting or soaps?

#435   2013/04/07 02:22PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote lpcb:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I hope it's gotten warmer and dryer lpcb.

Hi allmylovingdays, no actually colder and snowing again today. One question, who do you cheer louder for, sporting or soaps?

last year and a little bit of this year I lean towards my tv more when EJ & Sami are kissing or canoodling I love my EJAMI more than sports!! BUT I do holler more when I am watching sports. AND I am not like this huge fan that has to watch every game or sport NO WAY NO HOW I grew up in that house but when it comes to certain teams and if I am sitting there at home and it's on well then there I am arm chair quarterbacking and only during the road to the final four -I am there screaming my head off watching a few of the games and that was only after my nieces and nephews ended up going to KU or KS State. Before me and basketball especially pro basketball if it's on -I AM NOT WATCHING IT. Give me a book, a movie or the internet.

#436   2013/04/09 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Louisville WON!!!

Dallas was awesome!!!

#437   2013/04/09 05:42AM
    lpcb

Quote allmylovingdays: Louisville WON!!!

Dallas was awesome!!!

Hope you had a good time watching and got some enjoyment because you won't get any from Days, the way things are going. We need a shot of Ejami.

#438   2013/04/09 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote lpcb:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Louisville WON!!!

Dallas was awesome!!!

Hope you had a good time watching and got some enjoyment because you won't get any from Days, the way things are going. We need a shot of Ejami.

I agree yesterday was terrible and friday's the only good thing was Chad. SIGH Why can't Days be more exciting????

#439   2013/04/10 04:00PM
    allmylovingdays

Lions, Tigers and Bears oh MY

cute cute story

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/lion-tiger-and-bear-make-for-odd-yet-happ... />

By Steve Osunsami
    @SteveOsunsami
    Follow on Twitter
    Apr 10, 2013 6:50pm
    Image credit: ABC News
    At Noah’s Ark, a wild-animal rescue center in Georgia, the “BLT” are an unlikely trio that even “Oz’s” Dorothy would find hard to fear.

“It’s a lion, a tiger and a bear — oh my!” said Allison Hedgecoth of Noah’s Ark. “They live together and they don’t see their differences. They don’t see their color differences.”

In a small pen, Baloo (an American black bear), Leo (the lion) and Shere Kahn (a Bengal tiger) cuddle, play ball, chase each other around, eat cookies daily and seem to have forged a friendship for life.

“It’s kind of unusual because black bears and tigers would be solitary as adults,” said Rebecca Snyder, a curator of animals at Atlanta’s zoo.

The three predators were rescued as cubs 12 years ago from drug dealers who’d abused and neglected them.

“All of them had issues,” Hedgecoth said. “Leo, the lion, had a big raw spot on his nose. Baloo, the bear, had an ingrown harness where his owners hadn’t lengthened it as he grew, so it actually grew into the skin and it had to be surgically removed. … They have recovered more than 100 percent.”

But when trainers tried to separate the animals, they acted out. For years, trainers said they worried and waited for fights but had witnessed nothing but peace among the three.

Hedgecoth said she didn’t know how the trio had managed to get along together so well and for so long.

“I think that the ordeal they went through as youngsters really bonded them together,” she told ABC News. “That’s all that they had. They only had each other for comfort.”

She said separating them now, after more than a decade together, would be “cruel.”

“There definitely is something special going on between the three of them,” she said. “That is definitely a lesson.”

#440   2013/04/16 05:58AM
    allmylovingdays

They are saying tomorrow night we will all need to be building an ark or have boats that's how much rain they expect.

Yesterday morning I was going to pull this thread about something really stupid and then after the Boston explosion nothing else seemed to matter except praying for the injured and the families.

« 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list