List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 26280, Replies: 680
    « 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:
    #421   2013/03/26 04:36AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    lpcb

Quote HouseTops: Another beautiful morning...the snow storm that was across the US stayed south of us...Spring is here!!

My cell phone is acting up, got to have it checked.

It's time to dust off my passport, again, and head to Florida. I think half of the people I know will be there. I have to cook a turkey dinner with all the trimmings this weekend for Easter. I need to knead some bread, too. Busy week ahead and then relax for a few days.

How hot were EJAMI?

5 in the morning and there's nothing to do, power is out, a planned outage, What the he.. are they thinking, doing a planned outage and it's 20 below cel, at that temp close to fer. will be out for 1 1/2 hours, geez, water could freeze in that time, 4 feet of snow, and in a few days will be melting and flooding, geez. It's no wonder that I'm a crank and take it out on Gaggifer and Rafe. Wow Ej and Sami that was great wasn't it, so much better than Gaggifer.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/26 04:38AM
    #422   2013/03/26 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote lpcb:
    Quote HouseTops: Another beautiful morning...the snow storm that was across the US stayed south of us...Spring is here!!

It's time to dust off my passport, again, and head to Florida. I think half of the people I know will be there. I have to cook a turkey dinner with all the trimmings this weekend for Easter. I need to knead some bread, too. Busy week ahead and then relax for a few days.

How hot were EJAMI?

5 in the morning and there's nothing to do, power is out, a planned outage, What the he.. are they thinking, doing a planned outage and it's 20 below cel, at that temp close to fer. will be out for 1 1/2 hours, geez, water could freeze in that time, 4 feet of snow, and in a few days will be melting and flooding, geez. It's no wonder that I'm a crank and take it out on Gaggifer and Rafe. Wow Ej and Sami that was great wasn't it, so much better than Gaggifer.

A planned power outage? WTF? WHY?

One of my coworkers gave us some spoilers last week and one was the slap yesterday. HAHAHAHHAAHA I loved it that Kate slapped him. I just posted in the Wilson thread so I know a few spoilers about Sonny and Rate that dont' make any sense -like whats the big deal.

For us -it's cold outside but today it is going to be 45 and for the next few days it is going to be a few degrees more they said EASTER it will be in the mid 60's!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT doesn't even begin to describe EJ & Sami yesterday. So unexpected and so delicious. I read something about a tan line on Alison and where EJ's hands were so of course I had to watch the youtube clips way too many times

Sharon, I read about the Sony boards yesterday too. I am surprised. Are they closing all of the boards? Y&R and those for the primetime shows?

#423   2013/03/26 06:21AM
    lpcb

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote lpcb:

How hot were EJAMI?

One of my coworkers gave us some spoilers last week and one was the slap yesterday. HAHAHAHHAAHA I loved it that Kate slapped him. I just posted in the Wilson thread so I know a few spoilers about Sonny and Rate that dont' make any sense -like whats the big deal.

For us -it's cold outside but today it is going to be 45 and for the next few days it is going to be a few degrees more they said EASTER it will be in the mid 60's!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT doesn't even begin to describe EJ & Sami yesterday. So unexpected and so delicious. I read something about a tan line on Alison and where EJ's hands were so of course I had to watch the youtube clips way too many times

Sharon, I read about the Sony boards yesterday too. I am surprised. Are they closing all of the boards? Y&R and those for the primetime shows?

I just came from the NBC forum, they really don't hold anything back, I believe cityhunter is there, at least they sound like them. I liked Rafe getting slapped, it felt so good. I don't get how Rafe and Kate can be so clueless about what is going on, Too occupied in bed I suppose, maybe Kate will teach him a thing or two, it didn't hurt Ej. That's funny, maybe Sami would have a different opinion of Rafe's ability as well, after being with Kate.

#424   2013/03/27 12:20PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote lpcb:

How hot were EJAMI?

I don't know?

#425   2013/03/27 06:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote lpcb:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote lpcb:

How hot were EJAMI?

I just came from the NBC forum, they really don't hold anything back, I believe cityhunter is there, at least they sound like them. I liked Rafe getting slapped, it felt so good. I don't get how Rafe and Kate can be so clueless about what is going on, Too occupied in bed I suppose, maybe Kate will teach him a thing or two, it didn't hurt Ej. That's funny, maybe Sami would have a different opinion of Rafe's ability as well, after being with Kate.

If you think they hold nothing back at the nbc forum go to DR. I can't stand the place personally but when I was spoilerWhore that's the place I would run to

#426   2013/03/29 06:25PM
    allmylovingdays

GO KU - GO Wichita State

and did you see the comment on the on friday's episode recapping? no way was it a good episode.....not in my eyes.....zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ i plan on seeing it at the late repeat on soapnet just so I can get drowsy and fall sleep easily

I like the sneak peak--SPOILER
    Stefano has a girlfriend!! and Will & Sami go see Stefano.

#427   2013/03/29 06:31PM
    allmylovingdays

SMH!! Just call me Sheldon. I didn't know Chrissi was being sarcastic!

#428   2013/03/30 07:18AM
    lpcb

Quote allmylovingdays: GO KU - GO Wichita State

and did you see the comment on the on friday's episode recapping? no way was it a good episode.....not in my eyes.....zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ i plan on seeing it at the late repeat on soapnet just so I can get drowsy and fall sleep easily

I like the sneak peak--SPOILER
    Stefano has a girlfriend!! and Will & Sami go see Stefano.

Steffy and his girlfriend, can't wait. I still say Kate is setting Rafe up to get at Stef. she is not over getting dumped. Like she's afraid of what Stef might do to Rate when he finds out? Nothing, he is past her. She's lucky he's not handing over the evidence he has from her trying to kill Dan, I still feel sad when I think of that time, all this boring c... wouldn't have to seen, if only she had succeeded.

#429   2013/03/31 08:27AM
    HouseTops

It's a lovely, sunny day where I am. Winter if finally on its backside. Doesn't the sunshine make you feel better??

Happy Easter if you celebrate it. We do. Expecting family for chocolate... Supper will be tomorrow.

AMLD, I see Wichita is battling, hope they win for you!!

I notice on the other threads that so many of us EJAMI's are from all over the world. I find that amazing!!

Go EJAMI!!

#430   2013/04/01 05:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: It's a lovely, sunny day where I am. Winter if finally on its backside. Doesn't the sunshine make you feel better??

Happy Easter if you celebrate it. We do. Expecting family for chocolate... Supper will be tomorrow.

AMLD, I see Wichita is battling, hope they win for you!!

I notice on the other threads that so many of us EJAMI's are from all over the world. I find that amazing!!

Go EJAMI!!

It was a lovely lovely beautiful and warm EASTER here!! 70degrees yesterday and then today I am waking up to 29 witha high maybe in mid 30's for the next few days. At least the snow they said might be a possibility decided to stay away.

Wichita State did advance but boy oh boy the team yesterday that won Louisville is who they will play. I had Louisville winning it all too so now my loyalty is divided.

We are from all over aren't we , I read the differenct countries on that thread too and was amazed.

« 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list