List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 26372, Replies: 680
    « 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 » »| page:
    #411   2013/03/18 07:23AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

Cynderdays hoping that you are enjoying yourself and still catching some great EJAMI scenes.

#412   2013/03/19 05:22AM
    HouseTops

Hello, all you New Yorkers. Did you get much snow or was it more of a rain event?

#413   2013/03/19 08:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Hello, all you New Yorkers. Did you get much snow or was it more of a rain event?

I was reading the recap thread and Stash they said Maine got hit with the snow over a foot. Hope you all are ok. We had 50-70 degrees over the weekend and now once again they are talking about three storms heading our way -yeah SNOW. I think winter just doesn't want to give up.

#414   2013/03/20 05:24AM
    HouseTops

We got hit with about a foot of snow through the night, the kids are home from school!! Does Mother Nature not know that it is Spring?? Not only that, another snow storm is due on Thursday!! We had no snow for some time, I'm not a happy camper....have to go out and shovel to get my car out. Watching the early news saying the temperatures were about 60 degrees higher last year. No cherry blossoms in Washington yet....What's going on???

Loved EJ yesterday, want me some EJAMI today!! That will make me feel better!

#415   2013/03/20 05:30AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops: We got hit with about a foot of snow through the night, the kids are home from school!! Does Mother Nature not know that it is Spring?? Not only that, another snow storm is due on Thursday!! We had no snow for some time, I'm not a happy camper....have to go out and shovel to get my car out. Watching the early news saying the temperatures were about 60 degrees higher last year. No cherry blossoms in Washington yet....What's going on???

You guys are getting hit alot housetops, here in New York its more messy than snow.

Where is Spring???

#416   2013/03/20 05:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote HouseTops: We got hit with about a foot of snow through the night, the kids are home from school!! Does Mother Nature not know that it is Spring?? Not only that, another snow storm is due on Thursday!! We had no snow for some time, I'm not a happy camper....have to go out and shovel to get my car out. Watching the early news saying the temperatures were about 60 degrees higher last year. No cherry blossoms in Washington yet....What's going on???

You guys are getting hit alot housetops, here in New York its more messy than snow.

Where is Spring???
    WOW so you got it this time too housetops. Our weather guy is saying he see three storms on the horizon for us one tomorrow but they expect only 1-4 inches.

WHERE IS SPRING???!!!!

#417   2013/03/21 04:55AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Where is Spring???
    WOW so you got it this time too housetops. Our weather guy is saying he see three storms on the horizon for us one tomorrow but they expect only 1-4 inches.

WHERE IS SPRING???!!!!

I am looking out at the snow, the sun is shinning, the air is clear and warmish. Can't complain when the sun is so bright.

Spring? Just around the corner!!

#418   2013/03/24 09:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Houstops I agree the snow today is beautiful. I am about to go outside and shovel but looking at the trees I am thinking this is just too perfect.

GO KU!! GO Wichita State!! onward to the final four!

#419   2013/03/25 06:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Sony Pictures massage boards are closing March 28.

I just started posting and now they are almost gone.

#420   2013/03/26 04:07AM
    HouseTops

Another beautiful morning...the snow storm that was across the US stayed south of us...Spring is here!!

My cell phone is acting up, got to have it checked.

It's time to dust off my passport, again, and head to Florida. I think half of the people I know will be there. I have to cook a turkey dinner with all the trimmings this weekend for Easter. I need to knead some bread, too. Busy week ahead and then relax for a few days.

How hot were EJAMI?

« 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list