List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 27162, Replies: 680
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:
    #401   2013/03/11 07:00AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    allmylovingdays

WOW, I am watching Once Upon a Time and OH NO Mary Margaret what did you do?? The casting on this show is so good Rose McGown looked just like Cora of the future. Can / did Rumple save her? He did love her. OH NO OH NO OH NO!! What will happen next???!!!!

#402   2013/03/11 07:31PM
    Cynderdays

Quote allmylovingdays: Cynderdays is it for pleasure or work? Two months? Hope you enjoy your stay.

Housetops, no storm here!!!! Today it should be 50 and the snow keeps melting! They said weekend in the 60's and then I just heard the forecast and he said but next week back to 20's. I love this weather. UP and DOWN.

I haven't seen the actress all dolled up. I watched Katie a few months back and she had some of the cast on and I was suprised at how different some of the actors/actress looked. Daisy, Anna and Thomas all three looked totally different.

HOLY COW I forgot--get me started on DA and I loose my mind.

EJAMI ROCKS!!!! So HOT yesterday can't wait for more today!!!

Alot of work mixed in with fun and exploring, I hope.

#403   2013/03/11 07:39PM
    Cynderdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Stash: I think I like this thread best. HouseTop, where are you from??? I'm in Maine and my other new friend is in Canada.

I just had knee surgery this week, I need a small tear in the miniscus to be trimmed so I've been on the couch with the computer on my lap for about 3 days. I am also a breadbaker and mixed up a couple starter batches of whole wheat and another of white bread. Tomorrow I will bake them off and my husband and co-workers will be really happy.

No, I don't think SMB is preggers yet. I would love Nichole to be able to finally carry a baby to term, as crazy has she has been some times I think her character would make a great mother. That might settle her down some and maybe she woudn't be as entertaining so that would be a bad thing. She has always been one of my favorites.

Hi, Stash. I live in Nova Scotia, just east of Maine. We have a long history with the "New England States" as we call them here. We have the victims of the Titanic buried here. We had a horrific exploision in Halifax Harbour in 1917 when an ammunition ship and a frieghter crashed into each other. The people from Boston came up and helped us with the survivors and the cleanup. We started sending them a gigantic Christmas Tree every year in thanks and it has become a tradition. In the 1900's, Canadians could go there to live or shop without visas or passports. Those were the good old days of easy travel between our countries. We have sent down our power companies' electricians to help with power outages, as has your state to help us here in the "Maritimes". Same with the American and Canadian Red Crosses. We are very alike.
    My son-in-law tore his miniscus and he eventually had to have it operated on to fix. He tried therapy that only worked for a little while. I bake him some bread for his birthday in March as a treat. Used to bake it a lot. Love to bake tea buscuits. Yummy.
    Miss Downtown abbey.
    I agree about Niclole, maybe she will have Eric's child? Not a good thing, I guess, if you are catholic? Love her, too. I do not want it to be with EJ!!

Sorry to butt in but I am currently in love with Nova Scotia.
    I'm heading there soon for a 2 month stay.
    I recently watched a movie about the Halifax explosion, very well done and informative.
    I, also, bake bread.

Well, good for you. I hope you enjoy. Wait for the "warm weather".
    Not to be in your face or personal, which part of NS will you be? Simply just wondering....Wherever you land, enjoy the freedom of travel we have and the beauty. So many famous actors have been here...Rosie O'Donnell for the freedom of same sex marriage, Harrison Ford made several movies, Sylvester Stallone likes to park his huge yaght here, Tom Selleck makes loads of movies here and stays for vacations, James Brolin used to have a cottage in NS, Rob Lowe recently made a movie here,and even Sir Paul McCartney performed here and had a cottage here somewhere. I know there are many more but they travel on the down low. You get the idea that a lot of famous people come here. Are you famous???????

We arrived in Nova Scotia on Saturday. Hopefully the good weather is on it's way, the last couple of days seem promising of a turn.
    We're staying in the Bay of Fundy area.
    Funny you should mention famous people, we stayed at a
    B and B in Annapolis last fall and the proprietor
    told us some amusing stories about celebs that had stayed there, Cathy Bates, Demi Moore and Bill Clinton,
    were a few that she named.
    Nope, I'm not famous.

#404   2013/03/11 07:43PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Stash: Hi Cyinderdays and Allmylovingdays. Cynderdays, where are you traveling from and why Nova Scotia, not that you need a reason, it's a beautiful place. Allmylovingdays, yo are in the midwest, what state are you in? It is so cool that people from all over are so conencted to Days. I have been watching since the mid 80's. As a social worker back in those days, if I visited during that time I would have to finish watching days with them before we could take care of any business. Thats how I got hooked.

Rigt now, my husband and I own and operate a friendly Maine motel in Skowhegan Maine.

Please, if anyone else wants to jump in and tell us a little about yourself, we would be glad to hear from you. It's nice to know a little about those we are talking to almost daily.

Hi Stash, It is a beautiful part of this country.
    Currently, I live in Ontario.
    We recently purchased a place here and are starting renovations on it.

#405   2013/03/11 07:46PM
    Cynderdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Stash: I think I like this thread best. HouseTop, where are you from??? I'm in Maine and my other new friend is in Canada.

I just had knee surgery this week, I need a small tear in the miniscus to be trimmed so I've been on the couch with the computer on my lap for about 3 days. I am also a breadbaker and mixed up a couple starter batches of whole wheat and another of white bread. Tomorrow I will bake them off and my husband and co-workers will be really happy.

No, I don't think SMB is preggers yet. I would love Nichole to be able to finally carry a baby to term, as crazy has she has been some times I think her character would make a great mother. That might settle her down some and maybe she woudn't be as entertaining so that would be a bad thing. She has always been one of my favorites.

Hi, Stash. I live in Nova Scotia, just east of Maine. We have a long history with the "New England States" as we call them here. We have the victims of the Titanic buried here. We had a horrific exploision in Halifax Harbour in 1917 when an ammunition ship and a frieghter crashed into each other. The people from Boston came up and helped us with the survivors and the cleanup. We started sending them a gigantic Christmas Tree every year in thanks and it has become a tradition. In the 1900's, Canadians could go there to live or shop without visas or passports. Those were the good old days of easy travel between our countries. We have sent down our power companies' electricians to help with power outages, as has your state to help us here in the "Maritimes". Same with the American and Canadian Red Crosses. We are very alike.
    My son-in-law tore his miniscus and he eventually had to have it operated on to fix. He tried therapy that only worked for a little while. I bake him some bread for his birthday in March as a treat. Used to bake it a lot. Love to bake tea buscuits. Yummy.
    Miss Downtown abbey.
    I agree about Niclole, maybe she will have Eric's child? Not a good thing, I guess, if you are catholic? Love her, too. I do not want it to be with EJ!!

I recently watched a movie about the Halifax explosion, very well done and informative.
    I, also, bake bread.

Nova Scotia Wow!

Have a great time Cynderdays!

Will you be able to watch Days?

Omg sharon, I'm totally bugging. I haven't seen Days , read the boards or an update since last Wednesday. Travel and settling in has taken up all my time.
    Tomorrow, I'm throwing everybody out and catching up on the important things.

#406   2013/03/11 09:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Cynderdays is it for pleasure or work? Two months? Hope you enjoy your stay.

Housetops, no storm here!!!! Today it should be 50 and the snow keeps melting! They said weekend in the 60's and then I just heard the forecast and he said but next week back to 20's. I love this weather. UP and DOWN.

I haven't seen the actress all dolled up. I watched Katie a few months back and she had some of the cast on and I was suprised at how different some of the actors/actress looked. Daisy, Anna and Thomas all three looked totally different.

HOLY COW I forgot--get me started on DA and I loose my mind.

EJAMI ROCKS!!!! So HOT yesterday can't wait for more today!!!

Alot of work mixed in with fun and exploring, I hope.
    I did that in Lousiana, toured the plantations and New Orleans on weekends worked like a crazy person during the week 10-12 hour days.

Enjoy your time...and catch up with DAYS, todays was fun.

#407   2013/03/11 09:29PM
    allmylovingdays

Dallas today had me crying. It was JR's funeral. Suellen always always made you feel for her and Bobby the ending -love you brother...then the tears. I cried too.

#408   2013/03/14 11:16AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote Cynderdays:We arrived in Nova Scotia on Saturday. Hopefully the good weather is on it's way, the last couple of days seem promising of a turn.
    We're staying in the Bay of Fundy area.
    Funny you should mention famous people, we stayed at a
    B and B in Annapolis last fall and the proprietor
    told us some amusing stories about celebs that had stayed there, Cathy Bates, Demi Moore and Bill Clinton,
    were a few that she named.
    Nope, I'm not famous. [/quote][/quote]

We are all famous to someone!!

Bay of Fundy...home of the highest tides in the world!!

You must know Cape Breton....I have just returned from there, catching up with my family.

Yes, NS is quite well known among the rich and famous. Locals tend not to bother celebries..they look, say hi, and walk away. Not many paprazzi here.

Hope the weather warms up soon. The snow has gone and we are enjoying some lovely sunshine and above seasonal temperatures. Enjoy your stay.

EJAMI on today!!

#409   2013/03/15 05:58AM
    allmylovingdays

EJAMI On TODAY TOO!! can't wait to see the end of yesterday's conversation to continue.

todaynews.today.com/_news/2013/03/14/17313477-floridians-spot-angel-cloud-after-... />
    that one is more for laughs.

the one below had me in awe and saying again WOW it had to be GOD it really did have to be God.

gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/skydiver-craig-stapleton-survives-hitting-ground-3...

When I watched it last night on the news I wanted to rush over here and share but system haed me yesterday evening and this morning.

#410   2013/03/15 03:16PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

Miss Downtown abbey.

I, also, bake bread.

Nova Scotia Wow!

Have a great time Cynderdays!

Will you be able to watch Days?

Omg sharon, I'm totally bugging. I haven't seen Days , read the boards or an update since last Wednesday. Travel and settling in has taken up all my time.
    Tomorrow, I'm throwing everybody out and catching up on the important things.

Ok, I don't want to get you crazy but EJAMI is doing alot of
    kissing....

« 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list