List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 28165, Replies: 680
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2011/11/16 07:08AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    Bryceson

What a great thread Bricole! Hi everyone, I will start with telling you all a little about myself.

I am bryceson but feel free to call me bry. I am married to a wonderful man and we have four kids 1 daughter, 2 sons and a nephew who has lived with us for the last three years. All four of them are just amazing, talented kids who honestly bring a great deal of joy to my husband and me. I work full time for a large beverage company and I also went back to school. I feel like a career student lol, but it gives me, more of an edge in my career, opens the door to a career change if I decide to make a change and allows me to have more knowledge in order to help out more in my community.

I have watched days on and off for about 15 to 20 years. I remember watching it first with my nanny, and then when my mother decided to be a stay at home mom I watched it with her and my grandmother. Sami & Phillip drew me in and got me hooked. Sami because she was so naughty and it fascinated me, Phillip was just so good looking and charming. I stopped watching for a short time but then sucked back in by Brandon Walker..oh he was lovely to look at. I have watched pretty regularly since EJ DiMera hit the scene. I do love me some EJ. I have posted on this board for about 5 years and I enjoy reading all everyone's point of view.

Happy Birthday 32 years young Nicole! Have a great day everyone!

#32   2011/11/16 09:13AM
    Str8tButEqual

I just wanted to wish Nicole Fan a Happy Birthday *pops open champagne* cheers

#33   2011/11/16 09:33AM
    Nicole Fan

Quote mama rosa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nicole Fan!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Nicole Fan!

DA,na,DA,na,DA,na,DA,na,
    They say it's your Birthday!!
    Happy Birthday to you!!!
    DA,na,DA,na na,na,na,
    Your gonna have a good time!!
    na,an,na,na, na...
    I said, Happy Birthday!!...

Come in Everybody were just getting started!!

I brought my famous Greek salad,tzatziki dip and homemade bread!{and I don't make that for just anybody!!}LOL

I have ouzo!! So grab a shot glass Everybody!!
    To Nicole Fan,Might she have a Wonderful Birthday!!Cheers!

Here Nicole,...It's a little silver box,..Go ahead open it up! I hope you like it! I wanted to get you something just for you,but I remember being your age and I always felt guilty if I got something and my son didn't!...We Moms are funny that way,..LOL...So, I got you a gold bracelet with your husbands name and yours on opposite sides and your girls Abigail and Chelsea between your names to symbolize unity! Sure hope you like it!

Nicole,Happy 32nd Birthday!! Cheers!!

I'll be back, got to go mingle, and Welcome Your Guests,I'll send them on over to the Birthday Girl!..LOL

Love, Mama Rosa!!

You are the sweetest thing!!!!! Thanks so much

#34   2011/11/16 09:34AM
    Nicole Fan

Thanks everyone again for the birthday well wishes! It's been a great day so far

#35   2011/11/16 09:38AM
    Bricole

Quote Nicole Fan: Thanks everyone again for the birthday well wishes! It's been a great day so far

Hi NicoleFan. I hope your birthday continues to get better. So who do you prefer as your special birthday guest... James Scott or Eric Martsolf?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/16 09:41AM
    #36   2011/11/16 09:39AM
    say NY

HaPpY BiRtHdAy NiCoLe FaN!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/16 09:40AM
    #37   2011/11/16 09:47AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Here's the cupcakes! ENJOY Have a wonderful Birthday Nicole fan, best wishes.
    Wishing everyone a great day as well.

#38   2011/11/16 06:17PM
    Nicole Fan

Quote Bricole:
    Quote Nicole Fan: Thanks everyone again for the birthday well wishes! It's been a great day so far

Hi NicoleFan. I hope your birthday continues to get better. So who do you prefer as your special birthday guest... James Scott or Eric Martsolf?

That's a really tough question! I would have to say James Scott because there is nothing more sexy to me than a hot guy with a hot accent I love me some bad boy Brady too though, may I request him for Christmas

#39   2011/11/16 06:29PM
    Bricole

Quote Nicole Fan:
    Quote Bricole:

That's a really tough question! I would have to say James Scott because there is nothing more sexy to me than a hot guy with a hot accent I love me some bad boy Brady too though, may I request him for Christmas

ROFL. I will let you borrow him for a few days on Christmas but I want him back by New Years.

#40   2011/11/17 04:22AM
    Bricole

Hi everyone. Any other birthdays coming up? Does anyone have big plans for Thanksgiving? I am going to visit the in-laws. That's all I can say. Lol.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list