List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 27159, Replies: 680
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2011/11/15 01:41PM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    Jen821

Hi Everyone! Happy Birthday Nicole Fan !

#22   2011/11/15 01:44PM
    dazlovr

Mentioning a "Post Party" made me think of the Kentucky Derby, which is called locally the "Run for the Roses". So, I am presenting our birthday girl, Nicole Fan, a bouquet of red roses with one hand and a Mint Julep with the other hand. NC, sure hope your day is going to be full of love and laughter. Hey, where do all of you live? Mama, you obviously live in Canada, right? I'm a country girl from Kentucky.

#23   2011/11/15 01:54PM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote presley cat: My birthday gift for Nicole Fan is to spend all day tomorrow at the spa. Get a facial, the one hour massage and then do a foot massage. You'll feel like a new woman.

In my family we stopped with the extended Christmas craziness a few years ago. Now that the nieces and nephews are older what's the point? When I first suggested we no longer exchange there was immediate agreement. We all just gift to our own households now.

For me Christmas is all about friends and family; I love to entertain and bake. I make homemade jams, cookies and candy for the people I love and to show appreciation for others in our daily life. The whole time I'm baking I am listening to Christmas music.

All kinds, jazzy, classical, new, old. Weird right?

Am I the only one or does anyone else like Christmas music?

Hey Presely, I am also a big Christmas music fan. Brings back a lot of great memories for me. Though as I've gotten older hearing it before Thanksgiving depresses me..lol

#24   2011/11/15 03:05PM
    mama rosa

Quote dazlovr: Mentioning a "Post Party" made me think of the Kentucky Derby, which is called locally the "Run for the Roses". So, I am presenting our birthday girl, Nicole Fan, a bouquet of red roses with one hand and a Mint Julep with the other hand. NC, sure hope your day is going to be full of love and laughter. Hey, where do all of you live? Mama, you obviously live in Canada, right? I'm a country girl from Kentucky.

Hey Dazlovr,..
    LOL,Hey if "Run for the Roses" Is something that makes you happy,I'm sure Nicole Fan will love it!
    That's right I live in Canada,.. Calgary ALBERTA Were the province with the Keystone pipe line that were trying to build to give you all more than the 80% of oil you already get from us!! WHO knows if Barrack keeps putting Alician off,Just so he can campaign, she may just let China have the deal! He wants your vote but he won't make any decisions until after the elections?? It's Just weird to us up here,you would think he would want to create jobs I mean what's it go through 7-8 states! Go Figure,... LOL

#25   2011/11/15 04:49PM
    mama rosa

Hi KABO

Well you know I admire your determination!....
    But Holy Mother when do you find time just for you!
    Don't you burn out on us!
    Pop in whenever you have some time to say, Hey!
    I hope you also,have a Wonderful Holiday Season!!
    Mama Loves ya!

#26   2011/11/15 05:02PM
    mama rosa

Quote Jen821: Hi Everyone! Happy Birthday Nicole Fan !

Jen821 and Presley cat,PC_Salem!!
    Glad to see you all, jump on board!!

I love Christmas music,and movies, the older the better!!
    Oh, give me Bing at Xmas and I'm a happy gal!!LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/15 05:03PM
    #27   2011/11/15 05:18PM
    presley cat

Thanks for the welcome Mama.

Anyone else watch the CHEESY Christmas movies on Hallmark and Lifetime? I can't seem to help myself.

#28   2011/11/15 05:58PM
    Nicole Fan

You all are AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for the Happy Birthday's, cupcakes, roses and facials You have made my day!!!!

#29   2011/11/15 06:06PM
    Nicole Fan

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Nicole Fan: This thread is the most interesting one I have seen in a while so I wanna join in!!!!

I am a 31 year old mom (going to be 32 on Wednesday ) I have been married for 13 years, I have 2 year old twin girls named Abigail & Chelsea (bet you don't know where I got those names ) I have been a huge DOOL fan since I was 15 years old. My mom watched it, my grandmother watched it and my great grandmother watched it! My husband even watched it for the longest time because he was absolutely in love with Kristian Alfonso aka Hope. He hasn't watched in years though.

I will start my Christmas shopping on black friday! I LOVE Christmas shopping. It's my favorite time of the year

Good Morning,Nicole Fan!

Welcome,the more the Merrier!!

Wow,Twins! Congratulations to you and your Husband! There's a 24-7 job!LOL
    I hope you have plenty of help,with them! Love the names that you've chosen for the Girls! Who popped out first? Is she bossier than her little sister! LOL

Four generations watching Days that's awesome!!My grand parents and parents have all passed,.. but years ago we had a blast watching together!There was Nothing quite like it,the hour nobody talked till the show was over,...Granny would kill you If you breathed to loud!!LOL Great times!!

My husband loved Kristian too! But he loved her more when she was a little chubby,growing up! He thinks she and Jenifer are both classic beauties.He would raise his eyebrow just like her when she would do it!! He's a scream!!LOL

Let me be among all the rest of your Poster Friends to Wish you A Very Special Birthday! Hey Hubby! Silver is better than Diamonds!! LOL....If times get tough you can't cash in a diamond anywhere! LOL,.. What can I say I'm practical!LOL

Black Friday,that's the day after U.S. Thanksgiving right?
    The Crowds would kill me! What's the main thing you'll be looking for this year? And for Who?

Talk to you later,..
    Have a Wonderful day,...it's the last Day you'll be 31yrs old!! Moving and Grooving... Mama

Abby was born 2 minutes before her sister and yes, she is the bossier of the two. My husband is a very hands on father and my mother helps a lot too since I also have a full time job. Abby is developmentally delayed (she doesn't speak at all) also so I have a lot of therapists come and go from my house so I have to depend on my mom a lot to help with Chelsea. My hands are full that is for sure! They will be 3 on Jan 2 so she will go to a special preschool to get her caught up before she starts kindergarten in a couple of years, so my life should be a little less hectic then because I won't have people coming in and out of my house all the time.

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and I was always afraid to go because of the crowds. A friend of mine convinced me to go with her one year so I did and I absolutely LOVED it! We go every year now. There are some stores we stay away from though. One of them being Toys R Us. That place is crazy and the mom's fighting over the deals are even crazier There is really nothing big I am looking for this year. My girls are still too little to want extravagant gifts, thank the lord for that!

#30   2011/11/16 02:10AM
    mama rosa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nicole Fan!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Nicole Fan!

DA,na,DA,na,DA,na,DA,na,
    They say it's your Birthday!!
    Happy Birthday to you!!!
    DA,na,DA,na na,na,na,
    Your gonna have a good time!!
    na,an,na,na, na...
    I said, Happy Birthday!!...

Come in Everybody were just getting started!!

I brought my famous Greek salad,tzatziki dip and homemade bread!{and I don't make that for just anybody!!}LOL

I have ouzo!! So grab a shot glass Everybody!!
    To Nicole Fan,Might she have a Wonderful Birthday!!Cheers!

Here Nicole,...It's a little silver box,..Go ahead open it up! I hope you like it! I wanted to get you something just for you,but I remember being your age and I always felt guilty if I got something and my son didn't!...We Moms are funny that way,..LOL...So, I got you a gold bracelet with your husbands name and yours on opposite sides and your girls Abigail and Chelsea between your names to symbolize unity! Sure hope you like it!

Nicole,Happy 32nd Birthday!! Cheers!!

I'll be back, got to go mingle, and Welcome Your Guests,I'll send them on over to the Birthday Girl!..LOL

Love, Mama Rosa!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/16 02:14AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list