List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 27808, Replies: 680
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2011/11/14 06:25PM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    Bricole

Quote Nicole Fan: This thread is the most interesting one I have seen in a while so I wanna join in!!!!

I am a 31 year old mom (going to be 32 on Wednesday ) I have been married for 13 years, I have 2 year old twin girls named Abigail & Chelsea (bet you don't know where I got those names ) I have been a huge DOOL fan since I was 15 years old. My mom watched it, my grandmother watched it and my great grandmother watched it! My husband even watched it for the longest time because he was absolutely in love with Kristian Alfonso aka Hope. He hasn't watched in years though.

I will start my Christmas shopping on black friday! I LOVE Christmas shopping. It's my favorite time of the year

Wow! I didn't know your kids names until now. great names, by the way. My husband also loves Hope.

#12   2011/11/15 02:00AM
    mama rosa

Quote Nicole Fan: This thread is the most interesting one I have seen in a while so I wanna join in!!!!

I am a 31 year old mom (going to be 32 on Wednesday ) I have been married for 13 years, I have 2 year old twin girls named Abigail & Chelsea (bet you don't know where I got those names ) I have been a huge DOOL fan since I was 15 years old. My mom watched it, my grandmother watched it and my great grandmother watched it! My husband even watched it for the longest time because he was absolutely in love with Kristian Alfonso aka Hope. He hasn't watched in years though.

I will start my Christmas shopping on black friday! I LOVE Christmas shopping. It's my favorite time of the year

Good Morning,Nicole Fan!

Welcome,the more the Merrier!!

Wow,Twins! Congratulations to you and your Husband! There's a 24-7 job!LOL
    I hope you have plenty of help,with them! Love the names that you've chosen for the Girls! Who popped out first? Is she bossier than her little sister! LOL

Four generations watching Days that's awesome!!My grand parents and parents have all passed,.. but years ago we had a blast watching together!There was Nothing quite like it,the hour nobody talked till the show was over,...Granny would kill you If you breathed to loud!!LOL Great times!!

My husband loved Kristian too! But he loved her more when she was a little chubby,growing up! He thinks she and Jenifer are both classic beauties.He would raise his eyebrow just like her when she would do it!! He's a scream!!LOL

Let me be among all the rest of your Poster Friends to Wish you A Very Special Birthday! Hey Hubby! Silver is better than Diamonds!! LOL....If times get tough you can't cash in a diamond anywhere! LOL,.. What can I say I'm practical!LOL

Black Friday,that's the day after U.S. Thanksgiving right?
    The Crowds would kill me! What's the main thing you'll be looking for this year? And for Who?

Talk to you later,..
    Have a Wonderful day,...it's the last Day you'll be 31yrs old!! Moving and Grooving... Mama

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/15 02:02AM
    #13   2011/11/15 02:56AM
    mama rosa

Hi Good Morning,Bricole,...Dazlovr!!
    and also Anyone else that cares to join in with us!

I think we should start our own little Tradition! What do you think?...
    I had a idea,I realize there are only a few of us right now,
    but we're about to Celebrate our First Birthday on the Thread!!
    We can't let that go by without having a Party for Nicole Fan!!....I thought it would be fun to throw a,...Wait for it...A "Post Party" for her!....
    So this is what we'll do, bring one dish,she can take the night off from cooking! LOL and BYOB ...We could give her a "post gift"!!{imaginary}!... We talk to each other enough,that we must have some idea what different people would like,...within reason people!!LOL.. Were not all made of imaginary money!!LOL It's the thought that counts!!
    If nothing else, It will give Nicole Fan one thing we all need, Our Smile!!
    What do you say? ...Tomorrow Wednesday,drop in!!!

#14   2011/11/15 07:29AM
    Bricole

I love it Mama!! Let's get our party on! Whoop whoop! Don't forget the music. Starting with 50 Cents "It's your Birthday".

#15   2011/11/15 07:34AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Hey Everyone, I 'm in for NF's party Ill bring cupcakes.
    have a great day/morning peeps.

#16   2011/11/15 09:17AM
    presley cat

My birthday gift for Nicole Fan is to spend all day tomorrow at the spa. Get a facial, the one hour massage and then do a foot massage. You'll feel like a new woman.

In my family we stopped with the extended Christmas craziness a few years ago. Now that the nieces and nephews are older what's the point? When I first suggested we no longer exchange there was immediate agreement. We all just gift to our own households now.

For me Christmas is all about friends and family; I love to entertain and bake. I make homemade jams, cookies and candy for the people I love and to show appreciation for others in our daily life. The whole time I'm baking I am listening to Christmas music.

All kinds, jazzy, classical, new, old. Weird right?

Am I the only one or does anyone else like Christmas music?

#17   2011/11/15 12:44PM
    Bricole

Quote presley cat: My birthday gift for Nicole Fan is to spend all day tomorrow at the spa. Get a facial, the one hour massage and then do a foot massage. You'll feel like a new woman.

In my family we stopped with the extended Christmas craziness a few years ago. Now that the nieces and nephews are older what's the point? When I first suggested we no longer exchange there was immediate agreement. We all just gift to our own households now.

For me Christmas is all about friends and family; I love to entertain and bake. I make homemade jams, cookies and candy for the people I love and to show appreciation for others in our daily life. The whole time I'm baking I am listening to Christmas music.

All kinds, jazzy, classical, new, old. Weird right?

Am I the only one or does anyone else like Christmas music?

I love Christmas music. I listen to my favorite songs all year.

#18   2011/11/15 12:59PM
    KABO

Quote mama rosa: Morning Everyone!!Hope your all having a great day so far!!

Morning Bricole,

It sounds like the kids are going to get their First taste of passing on the true meaning of Christmas!! The sooner that they learn it's not what they get,...it's the "gift of caring" that's important! Way to go Bricole!! I taught my son, back in the day,that it doesn't have to be limited to just that one day! I believe you get what you give,...If you give with your heart,your paid back with Love in everything you do daily!
    I too hate the Mall....This year my granddaughter is 7 so it's time to teach her about the value of money...This year she gets her first silver coins,and certificate... and Clothes of course,...What can I say I'm a practical Grandma!LOL
    My sisters are doing better,but we're still not sure if JC will lose her leg or not...
    And you know I never complain,It's just a big waste of energy! Just put whatever behind me,and look for bluer skies!!LOL

I was invited to a party last weekend,..my neighbors are Hindi and the food they had!!
    I've got to be invited again,
    I was way full before I could try everything!!LOL

I haven't run into KABO on the board lately,has she gone away,do you know?? I sure hope she's alright!!

It's great that you brought this back!
    Everyone used to be so close,and with Christmas Season so near Everybody should have lots to chatter about!!Mama

Hi Mama Rosa, I'm not gone, just extremely busy. With the downturn in the construction industry, I took a second job at an Alcohol and Drug Recovery program in addition to running my Architectural Firm. At the moment, both are picking up and I'm burning the candle at both ends. I am about 3 weeks behind watching taped episodes so can't even comment on what's going on.....and just when DAYS started to be more like DAYS. It's a bummer, but I'm grateful for the work. So many here in CA have no job. Anyway, thanks for asking....I do check in once in a while, just don't have much time to post. Happy Holidays to all!!!!

#19   2011/11/15 01:00PM
    Bricole

Quote PC_SALEM0106: Hey Everyone, I 'm in for NF's party Ill bring cupcakes.
    have a great day/morning peeps.

I love cupcakes. See you tomorrow.

#20   2011/11/15 01:16PM
    Bricole

Hi Kabo. I hope you have a happy holiday.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list