List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread

Started by Bricole at 2011/11/13 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:07PM, Views: 28184, Replies: 680
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/04/25 06:32AM
    Re: Off Topic / Random Conversation Thread
    mama rosa

Quote KABO: Just stopped by to say Hi! I've been working so many hours its been hard to keep up. I got behind by about 2 1/2 months so really couldn't post on anything current. I'm finally back up to only two weeks back and gaining. I've missed you all. I hope to make it back to posting soon.

Hi KABO!!

You have been missed, Welcome back!!
    I almost jumped and cheered when I saw your Name!!..Thank God she's OK!!...Can't wait to catch up with you!..

#92   2012/04/26 03:55PM
    allmylovingdays

Wow a name not seen that often KABO?! hope you do get to catch up and post again.

Did you all watch the world news and see that little boy crying over the baseball.

#93   2012/04/26 06:38PM
    KABO

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote KABO: Just stopped by to say Hi! I've been working so many hours its been hard to keep up. I got behind by about 2 1/2 months so really couldn't post on anything current. I'm finally back up to only two weeks back and gaining. I've missed you all. I hope to make it back to posting soon.

Hi KABO!!

You have been missed, Welcome back!!
    I almost jumped and cheered when I saw your Name!!..Thank God she's OK!!...Can't wait to catch up with you!..

Hi Mama "R"! Thanks for the kind thoughts. I've been ok for the most part, just extremely busy. Working two jobs, trying to maintain a house & yard on my own, and being a mom to grown kids/grandma to the little ones keeps me out of trouble. My father is also reaching the end of his life so that has added some emotional drain. He's had a great life, he's in his 90's and I get that death is a part of living, but still it's sad when the time comes. I hope all is well with you too. It was awesome to get your response.

#94   2012/04/26 06:45PM
    KABO

Quote allmylovingdays: Wow a name not seen that often KABO?! hope you do get to catch up and post again.

Did you all watch the world news and see that little boy crying over the baseball.

Hi back ALMD! The name came from a combination of Kristian Alphonso and Bo (they've been my favorite characters all time.) I've been otherwise occupied the last couple of months, but used to post often....mostly on the Bo/Hope threads; Jack/Jennifer; Tony/Anna; etc. I tend to avoid the more "intense" threads. In addition to being an Architect, I work in an alcohol/drug addiction recovery center. I get enough drama in my work there, I don't have the energy for it on the threads. I've been a Days fan for a little over 40 years.

Nice to post with you....and no I hadn't seen the boy crying over the baseball.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/26 06:48PM
    #95   2012/05/02 05:52AM
    allmylovingdays

I am not trying to get all political but yesterday I came home and seeing Obama in Afghanistan scared the living daylights out of me. I just kept worry and wondering what WHY WHY WHY was he there and get out quick!

#96   2012/05/02 03:59PM
    allmylovingdays

The news today inseparable dogs one is blind and the other was treated badly and was very timid but together they have helped each other. I needed this today.

#97   2012/05/02 07:36PM
    dazlovr

Anybody besides me getting fed up to the Wazoo with all the standing ovations and gushes of love on American Idol? My interest has fallen to new lows lately for this show.

#98   2012/05/03 05:49AM
    allmylovingdays

dazlovr sorry don't watch American Idol. I did watch it on youtube the other day when I heardt they sang Queen songs. I elt most did a great job. Otherewise I try to stay away from reality tv shows.

#99   2012/05/03 07:30AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: The news today inseparable dogs one is blind and the other was treated badly and was very timid but together they have helped each other. I needed this today.

I saw that on the news too! And there was the other story where a dog was hit by a car and his dog friend stayed on the highway with him so he wouldn't be hit again...She wouldn't leave until he was picked up and then she jumped in beside him!...We could learn a lot from our friends!!
    That made me tear up!!

#100   2012/05/03 07:52AM
    Bricole

Quote dazlovr: Anybody besides me getting fed up to the Wazoo with all the standing ovations and gushes of love on American Idol? My interest has fallen to new lows lately for this show.

I used to love American Idol but stopped watching around the time that Paula Abdul left. I remember an amazing singer performing during Hollywood week and all of the judges told him that he was the best singer they have ever had. Of course, they tell lots of kids that, but this one really was great. Well, they decided not to pick him to go forward and selected, IMO, less talented singers for the top 24. After that, I stopped watching. Seemed like they weren't really looking for the best singers after all. Now we watch The Voice and Dancing With The Stars. I love the little Disney kid. He reminds me of my son.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list