List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: We Want EJAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: We Want EJAMI

Started by HouseTops at 2011/09/07 03:28AM
    Latest post: 2012/09/26 06:03AM, Views: 35858, Replies: 652
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2011/11/07 08:10AM
    Re: We Want EJAMI
    homeisejammi

Quote HouseTops: CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH...
    "EJAMI IS COMING!!!"

looks like it!!! so excited!!!

#92   2011/11/08 02:03PM
    Bryceson

I will tune in for Hot EJAMI love making, sex, kiss whatever it turns out to be.

Can't wait!

#93   2011/11/08 02:06PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Bryceson: I will tune in for Hot EJAMI love making, sex, kiss whatever it turns out to be.

Can't wait!

I too will watch. It'll be good to see the true Sami again. The live in the moment, immature, can't help but sleep with EJ, fiery Sami.

#94   2011/11/08 02:50PM
    Bryceson

Quote alwaysEJ:
    Quote Bryceson: I will tune in for Hot EJAMI love making, sex, kiss whatever it turns out to be.

Can't wait!

I too will watch. It'll be good to see the true Sami again. The live in the moment, immature, can't help but sleep with EJ, fiery Sami.

Yes it will!

#95   2011/11/08 02:59PM
    say NY

Can't wait!

Me either they have hot chemistry!

#96   2011/11/09 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote alwaysEJ:

Can't wait!

It really mas me so apy to read this!!i don't care that much either that Sami will be looked down on.....honestly most people sort of hate her for one reason or another at least we get something to be smiling and happy about for ONCE!!!

#97   2011/11/10 01:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Gosh half the time in am in such a hurry to post before it disappears. I don't even read and correct spelling. Sorry.

My heart is hurting today. I am worried. I want my EJAMI but these writers and this show has hurt me too much. I'm not stupid or insane. I went from the highest highs. Now only to worry that they are using this just for the lousy couples that we saw on screen today.

SOMEONE who's POllyanna is still bright and shining come and talk me off the ledge.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/10 01:05PM
    #98   2011/11/11 01:27PM
    allmylovingdays

My Pollyanna came back to me. I called NBC and told them EJAMI IS GOLD!

#99   2011/11/11 02:12PM
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays: My Pollyanna came back to me. I called NBC and told them EJAMI IS GOLD!

Don't freak out!! EJAMI is coming soon!!! TPTB will see the rating spike for Ejami and will have to rethink how Safe has people snoring and stop watching!!

you really called NBC about Ejami? What did you say? what is the number? Can I talk to James..... (to much???? swear Im not a stalker!)

#100   2011/11/11 07:08PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays: My Pollyanna came back to me. I called NBC and told them EJAMI IS GOLD!

Don't freak out!! EJAMI is coming soon!!! TPTB will see the rating spike for Ejami and will have to rethink how Safe has people snoring and stop watching!!

you really called NBC about Ejami? What did you say? what is the number? Can I talk to James..... (to much???? swear Im not a stalker!)
    I did. I told them how excited & how unexpected it was to see EJ and Sami sharing that kiss on the fall promo but I also admonished them for their lack of imagination in having EJ setting up John and i asked what was the whole deal with the false memories, why even have this mixed in it if it is all EJ's doing.

There are two numbers I found at Daytime Royalty. One is for the NY NBC offices 212 644 2333 and the other is Los Angeles 818 840 2067.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list