List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The Rumor Mill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Rumor Mill

Started by AliceHorton4ever at 2011/08/21 03:09PM
    Latest post: 2011/08/27 07:24AM, Views: 3044, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/21 03:09PM
    The Rumor Mill
    AliceHorton4...

I haven't watched Days in a while, but thought I would share some rumors from the rumor mill.

Here is the source.

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/rmill.html

new! July 18, 2011
    Thanks to Ernesto tipster for this:
    * Sami's got cancer.

Thanks to TS for these!
    * Quinn's father comes to Salem, and is an old business associate of both Victor and Stefano.
    * Rex Brady will return next year and confronts Kate over being married to Stefano.
    * A Chad, Abigail, Melanie triangle will kick off soon.

If Rex does comesback, I will be watching!!

#2   2011/08/21 03:20PM
    Re: The Rumor Mill
    dazlovr

The only spoiler I dislike is the triangle. But if Melanie doesn't become involved in someone else's life, she really has no reason to be on the show. So, let the Merry-Go-Round begin spinning.

#3   2011/08/21 05:32PM
    monson2002

O.M.G. Rex Brady returning ???????
    I hope this is true if there are 3 questions
    1. Where is Cassie
    2. Does this mean Mimi would return
    3. This should be interesting Stefano vs Rex

#4   2011/08/21 06:23PM
    AliceHorton4...

Quote monson2002: O.M.G. Rex Brady returning ???????
    1. Where is Cassie

I don't know if Rex is coming back or not, right now it's just a rumor, but it's looks like a pretty good sign!

I so hope this rumor turns out to be true! I start watching again if my man Rex is back on my screen! Sexy Rexy!

I also hope that means the returns of Mimi and Cassie, as well as Shawn (Jason) and Belle (Kirsten) back too!

#5   2011/08/21 06:23PM
    daysofour

Rex and Cassie were the reason why i started watching days so i would love this to be true

#6   2011/08/21 06:38PM
    tabbycat46

Keep in mind that these are just RUMORS and there has NOT been official word as to what the storylines are going to be. Everyone is under a gag order. As for Chad/Abigail/Mel, I would prefer Melanie leave the show. She serves absolutely NO purpose. If Days brings back any more people other than Jack, Marlena, John, Carrie and Austin, it had better be either LUCAS HORTON OR DR. MIKE HORTON. It would nice to have more HORTONS, since that family is the heart and soul of Days. As for Mimi, Rex, or Cassie, they need to stay wherever they are.

#7   2011/08/21 06:53PM
    waggo50

Quote tabbycat46: Keep in mind that these are just RUMORS and there has NOT been official word as to what the storylines are going to be. Everyone is under a gag order. As for Chad/Abigail/Mel, I would prefer Melanie leave the show. She serves absolutely NO purpose. If Days brings back any more people other than Jack, Marlena, John, Carrie and Austin, it had better be either LUCAS HORTON OR DR. MIKE HORTON. It would nice to have more HORTONS, since that family is the heart and soul of Days. As for Mimi, Rex, or Cassie, they need to stay wherever they are.

I agree, they need to forget the characters of Rex and Cassie ever existed. The space ship landing with them had to be one of the stupidest stories in the history of DOOL IMO.

#8   2011/08/21 07:38PM
    AliceHorton4...

I don't hold a storyline against a character, if that was the case then I wouldn't like Marlena, because she was in the worst storyline in the history of Days when she was possessed, along with the whole 2 Rafe storylines, which is the reason I stopped watching in April.

Rex and Cassie are two great characters, thats why I don't hold the alien storyline against them.

If they comeback, it's not like they will mention the alien storyline anyways. They got past that storyline when Rex and Cassie where still on Days and moved into new storylines when they will still on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/21 07:39PM
    #9   2011/08/22 05:11AM
    Chrissi

Quote dazlovr: The only spoiler I dislike is the triangle. But if Melanie doesn't become involved in someone else's life, she really has no reason to be on the show. So, let the Merry-Go-Round begin spinning.

These aren't spoilers. They're rumours. Remember, we post anything pretty much that the fans send us, or that we hear. Some come to fruition but most are just rumours.

#10   2011/08/22 10:20AM
    monson2002

Quote AliceHorton4ever:
    Quote monson2002: O.M.G. Rex Brady returning ???????
    1. Where is Cassie

I don't know if Rex is coming back or not, right now it's just a rumor, but it's looks like a pretty good sign!

I so hope this rumor turns out to be true! I start watching again if my man Rex is back on my screen! Sexy Rexy!

I also hope that means the returns of Mimi and Cassie, as well as Shawn (Jason) and Belle (Kirsten) back too!

You forgot Jan , after all she was part of the whole S/L
    too where Jan blackmailed Mimi about the abortion maybe if this comes true and we get the gang back , Cassie would be in the loop after all she was
    " Murdered " in 2003
    Was held on Melaswen in 2004
    And the Castle in 2005 when she returned she didn't have alot of air time actually she didn't have much of scene's during her captivity , maybe ( if this comes true ) Cassie
    can be more apart of the show I think they killed her off so they could focus on Sexy Rexy as Jan calls him

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list