List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who are Nick's parents?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who are Nick's parents?

Started by HAllison12 at 2007/06/17 05:25PM
    Latest post: 2007/06/19 06:15PM, Views: 3914, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/06/17 05:25PM
    Who are Nick's parents?
    HAllison12

I really hope someone can answer this question for me...Who are Nick Fallon's parents? I've only been watching Days for about 2 years; and don't know many of the veterans or their stories or family backgrounds. I know he's a Horton, but how? And where and who are is parents? Does he have siblings? Why did they leave the show....what's their story? Can someone please explain! Thanks!

#2   2007/06/17 05:45PM
    Re: Who are Nick's parents?
    switzerland

Quote HAllison12: I really hope someone can answer this question for me...Who are Nick Fallon's parents? I've only been watching Days for about 2 years; and don't know many of the veterans or their stories or family backgrounds. I know he's a Horton, but how? And where and who are is parents? Does he have siblings? Why did they leave the show....what's their story? Can someone please explain! Thanks!

From what I remember, Nick's mother is Sister Marie Horton's daughter! Sister Marie was Alice and Tom Horton's daughter who joined the convent but had an affair with some guy! I'm sorry! It was so long ago!

#3   2007/06/17 05:46PM
    bearrie

Nick Fallon's parents are Jessica Blake and Joshua Fallon. To date, Nick has no known siblings.
    Nick's grandmother -mom's side- is Marie Horton.
    On Nick's father's side, half uncle, Tod Chandler.
    Why Jess and Josh left Salem, they wanted a fresh start on their lives as wife and hubby.

Hope this answers your questions

#4   2007/06/17 06:02PM
    HAllison12

Thank you both so much. You really cleared up a lot of my questions. Thanks!!

#5   2007/06/19 07:28AM
    sharon e

Nick's grandfather on Mom's side was Alex. He was a BIG villian in the 80's. He had an affair with Marie Horton and she had Nick's mom Jessica. She gave up the child and she became a nun.

#6   2007/06/19 03:22PM
    Sunnydaz

I remember those days........she was no saint

#7   2007/06/19 06:15PM
    sassafras

Quote Sunnydaz: I remember those days........she was no saint

Amen to that. She definately was not a saint.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list