List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 12374, Replies: 177
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2011/10/31 11:50AM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    mama rosa

Wow!!You go Girl!!
    Abby was awesome, when she caught that, no good girlfriend of hers lip wrestling her man!!She could have made a big scene and cleaned Melanies clock!! But she was smart about it,... instead,she listened to Chad,...Melanie not so much,but neither would I have at that point!!LOL Then told him this time she would let him off the hook,only because of the costumes!
    How Chad could not know the difference after months of being with Abby,maybe not immediately but he should have felt the difference on his own,...Abby has full lips and Melanie has no lips!!For Pete's sake!!
    Time to put some distance between Abby,Chad and Melanie!!
    And Melanie, what a tramp!! To just let a "guy" grab her and kiss her without a care who it is?!?!...She just got caught up in it??...Just plain irresponsible for you actions!!!IMO The next guy might not be so nice,Wake up Melanie!!

#82   2011/11/25 10:42AM
    mama rosa

Well Abby and Chad are on their way that was so cute how she gave Chad his orders to talk to her Dad!!Chad is stand up!! I thought it was awesome how he decided to take Jack head on,..and even told Jack that he's not going to be like the rest of his family!!And that he really cares for Abby and always treats her with the respect she deserves!
    Jack trying to give him the benefit of the doubt shakes his hand,and called a truce....for now....Until the website gambling or Melanie interferes which ever comes first!!

#83   2011/12/02 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

I just read the Soaps In Depth for CBS. I love the storyline coming up. I don't have a favorite -Chad, Abby or the third wheel Melanie but next week starts the next act.

#84   2011/12/02 01:23PM
    Passionates

I really loved Chad and Abby together and really didn't want them to break up with this whole Melanie situation with the kiss, but now Abby is all over Austin and in today's episode jumped at the chance to go out for bread if it meant running into Austin again wearing his hat every day now... I don't like this s/l and don't like how she is not acting like Chad's gf anymore, even when she was at the pub with her dad and everyone and when Chad came there, she backed away from his kiss and was always following Austin everywhere... So in my opinion, I don't want them together anymore, she doesn't appreciate Chad anymore and is all about Austin now... She's willing to loose a great guy like Chad for a married man... Not cool...

#85   2011/12/03 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Passionates: I really loved Chad and Abby together and really didn't want them to break up with this whole Melanie situation with the kiss, but now Abby is all over Austin and in today's episode jumped at the chance to go out for bread if it meant running into Austin again wearing his hat every day now... I don't like this s/l and don't like how she is not acting like Chad's gf anymore, even when she was at the pub with her dad and everyone and when Chad came there, she backed away from his kiss and was always following Austin everywhere... So in my opinion, I don't want them together anymore, she doesn't appreciate Chad anymore and is all about Austin now... She's willing to loose a great guy like Chad for a married man... Not cool...

Don't you think after seeing Carrie and Austin all lovey dovey she looked back at them and it seemed as if she was rethinking her crush.

#86   2011/12/03 12:55PM
    Passionates

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Passionates: I really loved Chad and Abby together and really didn't want them to break up with this whole Melanie situation with the kiss, but now Abby is all over Austin and in today's episode jumped at the chance to go out for bread if it meant running into Austin again wearing his hat every day now... I don't like this s/l and don't like how she is not acting like Chad's gf anymore, even when she was at the pub with her dad and everyone and when Chad came there, she backed away from his kiss and was always following Austin everywhere... So in my opinion, I don't want them together anymore, she doesn't appreciate Chad anymore and is all about Austin now... She's willing to loose a great guy like Chad for a married man... Not cool...

Don't you think after seeing Carrie and Austin all lovey dovey she looked back at them and it seemed as if she was rethinking her crush.

No way! I think with her sick mind, she was picturing Carrie was her and they were looking for a house together and how they are going to make lots of babies together and live happily ever after! lol... She is so obsessed! I can not believe she is acting this way... And did you see how she looked when Carrie noticed the hat and said to Austin, hey don't you have a hat like that? And Abby looked like she caught them doing something they shouldn't have! OMG Abbie, he just gave you the hat that you ran off with and wore it every day of the week day or night, I'm sure she probably snuggles with it in bed too lol... Ohhh I'm sorry everyone but I am not liking this s/l between her and Austin, she should be spending time with Chad but instead is trying to find every excuse to wonder the streets to run into Austin (a married man old enough to be her father!)... No mi gusto! lol...

#87   2011/12/12 11:17PM
    janlee

I'm disappointed that they've decided to break up Chad and Abby. I truly like these two. They just needed a storyline.

#88   2011/12/13 02:53AM
    mama rosa

Quote janlee: I'm disappointed that they've decided to break up Chad and Abby. I truly like these two. They just needed a storyline.

Hi janlee!

See that's just it!!
    Days has a solid couple with their own history in Chad and Abby,... they have been through so much and have supported each other through all of it!!....In spite of everybody not wanting them together!... I was so hoping that they would be the next generation super couple!....But TPTB had to mess it up!!,.. for Melanie...again...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/13 02:54AM
    #89   2011/12/13 04:46AM
    Axl Rose

They could have been the next Jack and Jennifer but no they had to mess it up because of Saint Melanie, I swear to God Melanie needs to go away

#90   2013/01/07 04:47PM
    mama rosa

I thought I should bring back their thread...

I am happy to see these two decide to give it another go!
    After all how may times did Jack and jenifer break up and they managed to always find themselve back to one another..
    I am still holding out hope for Abby and Chad,I think they are perfect for each other! They balance out what each of them lacks and that works great!!...Ask Hope!LOL

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list