List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 14007, Replies: 177
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2011/08/22 02:10AM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    mama rosa

Quote hollywoodgurl26: i wonder what jack going to do when he find out that his daugther abby boyfriend is chad dimera

Hi Hollywoodgurl!
    Have a Happy Day!!

I'm hoping that Jack remembers what it's like to carry the name of a father {Harper}that was pure evil!
    Remember that Jack thought that he wasn't good enough for Jenifer,...But In time and with patients,Gran proved to him that he is not his father and can't be blamed for the things his father did...It all worked out! I don't think Jack is that selfish,to interfere in his daughters love life unless Abigail asks him for advise..I would love to see Jack and Jenifer become grandparents,but not right now,they are young and need to live some life experiences long before that happens!
    Abigail and Chad are super couple material! They really complement each other,in their relationship and you can tell without them saying a word that the both have a lot of respect for each other and their feelings!

I enjoy watching this young couple,and I haven't been able to say that about any couple for a long time!

#72   2011/09/17 05:53PM
    mama rosa

You know,watching Chad and Abi working together on the website reminds me of Jenifer and Jack working at the Newspaper,...They really roll well together..

I was also thinking that Will and Sonny might become partners later on in some type of computer buisness Likely something to go along with the "Green" hype,that we live in today...
    I like to watch Sonny interact with all of them,Will,Gabi,Abi,and Chad...but occurred to me that Will and Chad and Sonny have been the closest thing I've seen to best friends in males, since Steve and Bo!! It's nice to see,and it's been to long.

#73   2011/09/18 12:54AM
    hollywoodgurl26

Quote mama rosa: You know,watching Chad and Abi working together on the website reminds me of Jenifer and Jack working at the Newspaper,...They really roll well together..

I was also thinking that Will and Sonny might become partners later on in some type of computer buisness Likely something to go along with the "Green" hype,that we live in today...
    I like to watch Sonny interact with all of them,Will,Gabi,Abi,and Chad...but occurred to me that Will and Chad and Sonny have been the closest thing I've seen to best friends in males, since Steve and Bo!! It's nice to see,and it's been to long.

it just like jack and jenifer and they really need good storylines like abby get kianapped by the dimera or kate something like that , get pregnant. they going to be the next supercouple for young love in show history for long time

#74   2011/09/18 07:07AM
    mama rosa

Quote hollywoodgurl26:
    Quote mama rosa: You know,watching Chad and Abi working together on the website reminds me of Jenifer and Jack working at the Newspaper,...They really roll well together..

it just like jack and jenifer and they really need good storylines like abby get kidnapped by the dimera or kate something like that , get pregnant. they going to be the next supercouple for young love in show history for long time

Good Morning,Hollywoodgurl!

How are things in your part of the Universe? Up here we are now going to have a Indian Summer the first one in years!So looking forward to hot temps finally!!LOL

I was thinking that one of the professors that get named on the web site may be a bad boy/girl,...and Abi finds out about him/her. That might be a way to have Abi abducted temporarily,but Jack, Chad and Wells can save her proving to Jack and Jenifer that Chad really does love her,and would do anything to get her back safely even work with Wells! That would be great for their "Brotherly love" bond.
    Something that would unite them as solid brothers! Jenifer would see the Jack that she fell in love with in the first place,and realize that Daniel is not Jack and would/Could never protect her Children the way their Father will..to his death if need be! Jack and Jenifer would be very impressed with Chads protectiveness{just like Jack was with Jenifer}and love for Abi! I think Jack and Jenifer would get over the fact that Chad is a DiMera in a hurry and love him just like Gran loved Jack!....

#75   2011/09/18 08:19AM
    PC_SALEM0106

I am really enjoying this start up website S/l with the gang, just wish Chad and Abby could have their own S/L, with Jack returning, would love a great mystery S/L mixed with Jack finding out about CHABBY and all that drama.

#76   2011/09/18 10:58AM
    hollywoodgurl26

i love chad and abby they prob not supercouple right now but they are teen supercouple since shawn and belle . they just need a good storyline with jack or just by them self

#77   2011/09/18 11:24AM
    hollywoodgurl26

i gald that chad friends with abigail cousins will and sonny and i happy they kinda more scene with abigail and gabi i think when the whole will and sonny thing come out abby going there for gabi. like gabi is going there for abi and i cant wait for jack come back that means he found out that his daughter dating a dimera

#78   2011/09/18 11:47AM
    hollywoodgurl26

Quote Axl Rose: I just hope Abby and Chad get married one day in the future, and they end up having kids together, that would be great for us Chabby fans

Imagine if Abby and Chad had a son together, I can see it now

C.J. DiMera, C.J. stands for Chad Jr., C.J. looks just like his father Chad but has his mother Abby's eyes, and his mother Abby's hair colour, but has Chad's facial features

Little C.J. would be half-DiMera, half-Horton

Stefano would be C.J.'s grandfather, EJ would be C.J.'s uncle, and Lexie would be C.J.'s aunt, Benjy and Tony would also be C.J.'s uncles, and Renee DuMonde and Megan Hathaway Stefano's other daughters would be C.J.'s aunts

Jennifer would be C.J.'s grandmother and Jack would be C.J.'s grandfather, Jack Jr. would be C.J.'s uncle

C.J. would also be a Johnson as well because Adrienne would be C.J.'s great-aunt with Justin being C.J.'s great-uncle, and Steve "Patch" would be C.J.'s great-uncle with Kayla being C.J.'s great-aunt, Jo & Vern would be C.J.'s great-grandparents

Or imagine Chad & Abby have a baby girl

Name her after Chad's mom, Madeline, by naming her Maddie DiMera

yeah you right if they have a son his name c.j and if a girl maddie or maddison or name after maggie or alice if will prob be addison. and that baby be lots of things like a dimera , horton , deauxrou, johnsons

#79   2011/09/25 09:30AM
    hollywoodgurl26

rumors are that melanie going back bad girl ways destory chabby i hate melanie

#80   2011/10/12 09:20AM
    mama rosa

I was glad that Chad didn't do anything disrespectful to Jack when he over reacted, finding out that Chad is a DiMera was shocking enough to Jack and then finding Chad and Abi together in a private moment,..Chad could have really handled it like a teenager but he handled it like the great young man that he is! He really could have made things a whole lot worse than they needed to be!Chad handled it better than when he found out he is a DiMera!!
    Of course we all knew that Jack was going to go overboard when he learned that little tidbit of info on Abi's boyfriend,But if Alice wouldn't have stuck in Jack's corner after what a scuzz Harper was,no fault to Jack,... he wouldn't have a beautiful Wife daughter and son!
    Once Jack realizes that the same is true of Chad he will understand that very same thing!! And like I said before I hope that Jenifer reminds Jack of that very thing!
    Someday Jack can laugh at himself with Abi and Chad over the fact that Daddy tried to save his little girl just like the Horton family did with Jenifer about him!LOL
    Chad is still hoping to help Abi through forgiving her Dad and good for him!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list