List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 13416, Replies: 177
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2011/08/11 06:44AM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    Stefanie DiMera

There could be a lot of potential for this couple to become something special and important in the overall history of the show as major characters if they are developed properly. Chad and Abby could be a next-generation couple that leads the way in Salem. Casey is a very good looking guy and Kate Mansi is a gorgeous young woman, so they've both got it in the physical looks department. Both seem like good actors as well and neither has yet been tainted by anything too outrageous attached to their characters.

Chad remaining "good" because of his character's conscience as well as pressure from Abigail could lead to tremendous conflict in his personal life. The two of them trying to do right, all the while realizing brother EJ and papa Stefano are more often than not likely doing things they probably shouldn't -- to put it mildly, in what is an obvious major understatement. LOL. It would be interesting to see how Chad could balance it all. Such a scenario would somewhat mirror Bo's struggles of conflict in the past. The eternal good guy, having to deal with the criminal element of papa Vic and how to handle it.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/11 06:51AM
    #62   2011/08/14 09:18AM
    mama rosa

Quote Stefanie DiMera: There could be a lot of potential for this couple to become something special and important in the overall history of the show as major characters if they are developed properly. Chad and Abby could be a next-generation couple that leads the way in Salem. Casey is a very good looking guy and Kate Mansi is a gorgeous young woman, so they've both got it in the physical looks department. Both seem like good actors as well and neither has yet been tainted by anything too outrageous attached to their characters.

Chad remaining "good" because of his character's conscience as well as pressure from Abigail could lead to tremendous conflict in his personal life. The two of them trying to do right, all the while realizing brother EJ and papa Stefano are more often than not likely doing things they probably shouldn't -- to put it mildly, in what is an obvious major understatement. LOL. It would be interesting to see how Chad could balance it all. Such a scenario would somewhat mirror Bo's struggles of conflict in the past. The eternal good guy, having to deal with the criminal element of papa Vic and how to handle it.

Good Sunday Morning to you Stefanie DiMera!

It would be terrific to see a younger couple in the front story lines and Abi and Chad are so positive,and up beat!Your right they haven't ruined either of the characters so they do have the good sense God gave them,Thankly!

When Abigail told Chad to come home with her,and leave the Manson...I was really hoping that he would...maybe after he gets shot it will change his mind...Can't wait to see the look on Jenifer's face when she finds Chad roaming the hallway in a towel on the way to the shower!...Abigail!!!! LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/14 09:20AM
    #63   2011/08/14 03:50PM
    Axl Rose

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Stefanie DiMera: There could be a lot of potential for this couple to become something special and important in the overall history of the show as major characters if they are developed properly. Chad and Abby could be a next-generation couple that leads the way in Salem. Casey is a very good looking guy and Kate Mansi is a gorgeous young woman, so they've both got it in the physical looks department. Both seem like good actors as well and neither has yet been tainted by anything too outrageous attached to their characters.

It would be terrific to see a younger couple in the front story lines and Abi and Chad are so positive,and up beat!Your right they haven't ruined either of the characters so they do have the good sense God gave them,Thankly!

When Abigail told Chad to come home with her,and leave the Manson...I was really hoping that he would...maybe after he gets shot it will change his mind...Can't wait to see the look on Jenifer's face when she finds Chad roaming the hallway in a towel on the way to the shower!...Abigail!!!! LOL

Imagine Jack's reaction to seeing Chad in the hallway with Abigail

#64   2011/08/16 02:10PM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote mama rosa:
    I love watching these two,shows that some young people still have their head screwed on straight!!LOL

Imagine Jack's reaction to seeing Chad in the hallway with Abigail

If Chad can't get a room over the Pub,that may very well happen!! LOL

These kids are so grown up, Chad gets shot and they don't freak out and start screaming,Abi never got all frantic,and useless! Not any thing like her friend Melanie.. Sure they were in shock that someone shot Chad but at least Abigail was functioning and called 911 right away! I also liked that Sonny was there and tried to help Chad,showed he's a good guy! Wells telling Sonny to leave was a smart move,...Sonny doesn't need to be put into the middle of Chads shooting when he's working for the D.A.s office...The less he knows the better...Since he is a Kiriakis it wouldn't look good....Abi stood right with Chad through the whole ordeal never left his side,even when Wells kicked Lexi out Chad told him Abi was staying!!
    Love that Chad has the need to have a moral life,not
    having to worry about looking over his shoulder forever...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/16 02:13PM
    #65   2011/08/17 05:36AM
    Sunnydaz

Chad is hot! Did you all see those abs yesterday. That was the only thing that kept me awake while i watched on soap net...what a bod

#66   2011/08/17 08:47AM
    mama rosa

Quote Sunnydaz: Chad is hot! Did you all see those abs yesterday. That was the only thing that kept me awake while i watched on soap net...what a bod

ROTFLMBO! Those Chad-abs are way to young for these ageing eyes....but Chad sure is tall!
    But Bo,Jack,Justin,Wells and Brady I still appreciate those Young Men,...
    ...without being labeled a old cougar,like Kate! LOL

#67   2011/08/17 09:00AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote Sunnydaz: Chad is hot! Did you all see those abs yesterday. That was the only thing that kept me awake while i watched on soap net...what a bod

I actually re-watched last night just to see Chad shirtless again.. I am horrible LOL.

I am really liking Chad's protectiveness over Abby so sweet.

#68   2011/08/17 09:55AM
    soapfan210

Did you see the look on Chad and Abby's faces yesterday when EJ said he could protect them. Even they did not believe him.

#69   2011/08/21 08:16AM
    mama rosa

Good Sunday Morning to you All!!
    I'm really glad that the next generation Chad and Sonny are turning out to be friends,at least they want the truce to stand!I think that the young men care more about the families than the old coots that have been fighting for so may years they probably don't even remember what started it in the first place!

Chad and Abigail stand a chance for happiness,because Chad has no desire to be a fighter...I think that Chad is all for spreading the love!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/21 08:17AM
    #70   2011/08/21 12:07PM
    hollywoodgurl26

i wonder what jack going to do when he find out that his daugther abby boyfriend is chad dimera

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list