List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 12598, Replies: 177
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2011/08/06 01:35PM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    mama rosa

Now that Maggie has been shot I think that Chad is going to have to pick what" and who's important to him and stand with his decision,... I sure hope it's Abigail!!

#52   2011/08/07 10:16AM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa: Now that Maggie has been shot I think that Chad is going to have to pick what" and who's important to him and stand with his decision,... I sure hope it's Abigail!!

This story line is going to be really hard for Abigail and Chad! Both of them will blame Stefano of course and so they should! But Abigail is so loyal to her family that this relationship that she has with Chad might just make her feel like a traitor to her family...Chad to is going to have to choose what he wants in his life,...I hope it's a honest future!!
    I can see some big obstacles coming up with our young couple!!
    I just hope that in the end love will conquer and they can be happy regardless of his family!..After all you can't be responsible for someone else's actions,just because you live there...

#53   2011/08/07 11:23AM
    hollywoodgurl26

they going to be days of our lives next supercouple. abigail just like jennifer and chad just like jack they cute together.. but jack going have problem with abby and jack.

#54   2011/08/07 11:28AM
    hollywoodgurl26

when jack to town abby and chad are going to be star cross lovers

#55   2011/08/07 11:43AM
    mama rosa

Quote hollywoodgurl26: when jack to town abby and chad are going to be star cross lovers

I think Jack and Jenifer will remember back to when Alice and Tom were in there corner to stay together!! Because love is everything and worth fighting for! No matter what any one else thinks! And if they remember what it was like for the families to be on the fence on their relationship and how Alice always took their side They should be just as supportive as Gran!
    As Alice would say," Live and Love!Don't be afraid, You could loose out on the greatest thing in your life!!!"
    I think she said something like that to both, Jenifer and Hope!!...LOL

#56   2011/08/07 12:24PM
    KABO

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote mama rosa: Now that Maggie has been shot I think that Chad is going to have to pick what" and who's important to him and stand with his decision,... I sure hope it's Abigail!!

This story line is going to be really hard for Abigail and Chad! Both of them will blame Stefano of course and so they should! But Abigail is so loyal to her family that this relationship that she has with Chad might just make her feel like a traitor to her family...Chad to is going to have to choose what he wants in his life,...I hope it's a honest future!!
    I just hope that in the end love will conquer and they can be happy regardless of his family!..After all you can't be responsible for someone else's actions,just because you live there...

Hi Mama Rosa....Happy Sunday.

I agree with your take on this s/l. It reminds me a lot of the choices Bo has had to make regarding Victor. It has required a VERY delicate balance. I, so far, am appreciating Chad calling out Stephano, Kate, and EJ on their lies and/or omissions. He seems to be willing to at least try to face reality head on. I'm liking Chad more all the time. Abby seems to be a good rock for him at least for now.

#57   2011/08/07 12:48PM
    mama rosa

Quote KABO:
    Quote mama rosa:

Hi Mama Rosa....Happy Sunday.

I agree with your take on this s/l. It reminds me a lot of the choices Bo has had to make regarding Victor. It has required a VERY delicate balance. I, so far, am appreciating Chad calling out Stephano, Kate, and EJ on their lies and/or omissions. He seems to be willing to at least try to face reality head on. I'm liking Chad more all the time. Abby seems to be a good rock for him at least for now.

Hi back KABO!

I was also impressed with Chad when Woods wanted to have the heart to heart with Chad...The way that he saw right through what Woods was doing trying to weasle his way into his life for the first time ever!There must be a reason he was looking for inside information!... And that is all that boiled down to! If he cared at all,he never would have blamed Chad for Madelines death,in the first place!! No matter how much he was greiving!..What about the boys feelings?.. Thats a life long memory that will never go away! Chad is a good guy,and really Cares about Abigail they have already been through a lot for such a short time,and they seem to be getting stronger together, through it all!

#58   2011/08/08 01:38PM
    mama rosa

Things are looking bad right now,Chad finding out that His Father orchestrated the hit,that was suposed to take out Victor and was screwed up causing Abigail's Great Aunt Maggie,to be the victim in there stupid war,was quite a shock to him! And having his brother Wells looking out for him was a even bigger shock...while all that is going down he gets a call from Abigail,but he never took the call!!He told Wells that he would call her back! Then Wells told him he should have taken the call from Abigail!...And this time he is completely right! Chad should have taken the call,he is going to regret that move, for sure!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/08 01:39PM
    #59   2011/08/09 07:12PM
    mama rosa

Abigail is a great kid,a Very thoughtful young lady!
    Victor is sitting waiting for word on Maggie when Abi sits down with him and tells him that Maggie would never hold him responsible for the shooting,and that she wouldn't want him to retaliate,because he's a good man and that's why Maggie loves him! Victor really needed to hear that!!
    Team Abigail!!

#60   2011/08/11 06:23AM
    mama rosa

Good Morning,Everybody!!
    ROTFLMBO! The look on Kates face when she asked Abigail to help her with Chad and Stefano,... and she plain and simple,said that Chad, IHO, couldn't get out of there fast enough for her!No ways would she her her!!
    Kate better get Stefano to buy a tank of oxygen,she's doing some heavy duty sighing lately,might run out of air!!LOL

Watching her talking to Chad SHE'S AWESOME...she's not giving up on them,even with their families getting in the way!!
    Team Abi&Chad!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/11 06:27AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list