List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 12784, Replies: 177
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2011/07/25 02:53AM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    mama rosa

Quote dazlovr:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Axl Rose: I just hope Abby and Chad get married one day in the future, and they end up having kids together, that would be great for us Chabby fans

Imagine if Abby and Chad had a son together, I can see it now

C.J. DiMera, C.J. stands for Chad Jr., C.J. looks just like his father Chad but has his mother Abby's eyes, and his mother Abby's hair colour, but has Chad's facial features

Little C.J. would be half-DiMera, half-Horton

Stefano would be C.J.'s grandfather, EJ would be C.J.'s uncle, and Lexie would be C.J.'s aunt, Benjy and Tony would also be C.J.'s uncles, and Renee DuMonde and Megan Hathaway Stefano's other daughters would be C.J.'s aunts

Jennifer would be C.J.'s grandmother and Jack would be C.J.'s grandfather, Jack Jr. would be C.J.'s uncle

C.J. would also be a Johnson as well because Adrienne would be C.J.'s great-aunt with Justin being C.J.'s great-uncle, and Steve "Patch" would be C.J.'s great-uncle with Kayla being C.J.'s great-aunt, Jo & Vern would be C.J.'s great-grandparents

Or imagine Chad & Abby have a baby girl

Name her after Chad's mom, Madeline, by naming her Maddie DiMera

I love it.
    Alice had a daughter named Maddie too! Right?

Tom and Alice had two daughters, Marie and Addie.

Thank You Dazlovr! I should have know that!
    But sometimes,..LOL

#42   2011/07/25 12:38PM
    MEDB

so glad I found this link! Chad and Abby def have more sparks than the other young couple. I can not get into Will and Gabby, it is to forced. Chad and Abby seem more mature and more sparks!! I only hope Abby doesn't flip-flop every 15 minutes like Jennifer is doing w/ Jack!!

#43   2011/07/25 02:26PM
    PC_SALEM0106

loved there scenes today, though thought Abby saying I love you might be happening to fast? Idk, it seems they just started dating.. enjoyed those scenes none the less.. <3 Chad

#44   2011/07/25 02:29PM
    mama rosa

Quote MEDB: so glad I found this link! Chad and Abby def have more sparks than the other young couple. I can not get into Will and Gabby, it is to forced. Chad and Abby seem more mature and more sparks!! I only hope Abby doesn't flip-flop every 15 minutes like Jennifer is doing w/ Jack!!

Glad you found it too, MEDB! Chad and Abigale are so sweet together, I wanted them to have fantastic friendship first,and they do! They are totally into each other and how lucky they are to have found each other.The two of them are two peas in a pod!

#45   2011/07/25 02:33PM
    mama rosa

Quote PC_SALEM0106: loved there scenes today, though thought Abby saying I love you might be happening to fast? Idk, it seems they just started dating.. enjoyed those scenes none the less.. <3 Chad

Yes,It's one of the things I love about them, is that they will call each other on stuff right away! But Abigale never back peddled she just said she wants to find out!!YEAH!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/25 02:34PM
    #46   2011/07/25 03:54PM
    days4ever2

Chabby is my favorite new couple on the show. I am super excited for more screen time for these two.

#47   2011/07/26 09:12AM
    MEDB

I feel like yesterday conversation should have happened a while ago... how does Abby hint "love" but they've never talked about favorite movies before....?

#48   2011/07/26 01:50PM
    mama rosa

Quote MEDB: I feel like yesterday conversation should have happened a while ago... how does Abby hint "love" but they've never talked about favorite movies before....?

No I don't want them moving to fast,Saying that you love something about some one or the reason that you love qualities about a person shows only that they are learning more about each other and they love what they see!Doesn't mean that they are in love, but heading in the right direction!!

#49   2011/08/02 08:19AM
    MEDB

If Days wants this couple to be relevant they need to give them air time!!

#50   2011/08/06 12:18PM
    mama rosa

Quote MEDB: If Days wants this couple to be relevant they need to give them air time!!

Hi MEDB!
    ITA,this couple needs more time on the screen!!

I love the time that they do have together though! They are so supportive with each others problems and feelings..Like Chad not letting Abigail give up on her friendship with Melanie just because she's mad at her...He was awesome!!.. More young women should be so lucky, to have a boyfriend that goes the extra to help out!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list