List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 11487, Replies: 177
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2011/07/19 09:23AM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: If only Alice were still alive, then we could have had Chad meet Abby's great-grandmother Alice, and I think Alice she would have loved Chad, she would have liked him, and Alice would have told Chad that he reminds her so much of a young Jack with Abby being so much like her mother Jennifer when she was Abby's age, Alice would definitely give Chad her blessing to be with Abby even though he is a DiMera

But I can't wait for the moment when Chad meets the dad Jack, and for Jack to meet Chad who is Abby's boyfriend, and when Jack finds out Chad is a DiMera and that he is Stefano's son, then you already know Jack would definitely not want Chad anywhere near his daughter, he would be the overprotective father, much like how Bill Horton was with Jennifer all those decades ago when Jack & Jennifer first got together

Alice and Tom would have had Chad move into their house after his Mom past away! That's just who they were,always giving a lift up to anyone that was down.They both would have loved Chad,whats not to love for a young man he's got it going on! And has his Mothers moral code,not Stefano's
    And I'm sure watching Chad and Abby it would be total recall of Jenifer and Jack! Lots and lots of flashbacks!!

As for Jack I can't see him interfering...He's to smart for those games!But he would try to make sure he doesn't live there at the Manson if he wants to see his daughter...Can't blame him for that!

Stay Cool,
    Pass the Ice!

#32   2011/07/19 09:52AM
    Axl Rose

Jack and Jennifer would be like Bill and Laura, and Chad and Abby would be like the young version of Jack & Jennifer, Alice and Tom would definitely have had Chad move in with them after his mom died, they would have taken him in, and then Chad & Abby start dating, and Alice & Tom find out Chad is Stefano's son, they would definitely see that he is nothing like Stefano but that he is more like a young Jack, it would be like history repeating itself of when Jack and Jennifer first got together

#33   2011/07/20 03:32AM
    mama rosa

Chad and Abby are out trying to forget about the headache at home ...Enter D.A.Woods. He calls Chad down and Abby is looking at him in disbelief that he's so heartless to Chad...When Chad defended himself against his verbal abuse..D.A.Woods tried to slap him but Chad blocked and grabbed his wrist.Woods was so pis$ed off that he called him a true DiMera...and told Abby to get out while she could!Abby glared at him..He left.And Abby and Chad talk about Chad feeling from around ten he just knew that he wasn't his father,they are nothing alike thank God.Abby was sad for him and listened to what it was like living with Woods..

Abby and Chad are doing so great together,they really support each other.It's so nice to see devotion and loyalty in a young couple

#34   2011/07/20 06:22AM
    Axl Rose

I just hope Abby and Chad get married one day in the future, and they end up having kids together, that would be great for us Chabby fans

Imagine if Abby and Chad had a son together, I can see it now

C.J. DiMera, C.J. stands for Chad Jr., C.J. looks just like his father Chad but has his mother Abby's eyes, and his mother Abby's hair colour, but has Chad's facial features

Little C.J. would be half-DiMera, half-Horton

Stefano would be C.J.'s grandfather, EJ would be C.J.'s uncle, and Lexie would be C.J.'s aunt, Benjy and Tony would also be C.J.'s uncles, and Renee DuMonde and Megan Hathaway Stefano's other daughters would be C.J.'s aunts

Jennifer would be C.J.'s grandmother and Jack would be C.J.'s grandfather, Jack Jr. would be C.J.'s uncle

C.J. would also be a Johnson as well because Adrienne would be C.J.'s great-aunt with Justin being C.J.'s great-uncle, and Steve "Patch" would be C.J.'s great-uncle with Kayla being C.J.'s great-aunt, Jo & Vern would be C.J.'s great-grandparents

Or imagine Chad & Abby have a baby girl

Name her after Chad's mom, Madeline, by naming her Maddie DiMera

#35   2011/07/20 06:27AM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: I just hope Abby and Chad get married one day in the future, and they end up having kids together, that would be great for us Chabby fans

C.J. DiMera, C.J. stands for Chad Jr., C.J. looks just like his father Chad but has his mother Abby's eyes, and his mother Abby's hair colour, but has Chad's facial features

Stefano would be C.J.'s grandfather, EJ would be C.J.'s uncle, and Lexie would be C.J.'s aunt, Benjy and Tony would also be C.J.'s uncles, and Renee DuMonde and Megan Hathaway Stefano's other daughters would be C.J.'s aunts

Jennifer would be C.J.'s grandmother and Jack would be C.J.'s grandfather, Jack Jr. would be C.J.'s uncle

C.J. would also be a Johnson as well because Adrienne would be C.J.'s great-aunt with Justin being C.J.'s great-uncle, and Steve "Patch" would be C.J.'s great-uncle with Kayla being C.J.'s great-aunt, Jo & Vern would be C.J.'s great-grandparents

I love it.
    Alice had a daughter named Maddie too! Right?

#36   2011/07/20 06:32AM
    Axl Rose

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Axl Rose: I just hope Abby and Chad get married one day in the future, and they end up having kids together, that would be great for us Chabby fans

I love it.

No actually Alice had a daughter named Marie, they can just name Chad & Abby's daughter after Maggie, and after Alice

Name her Margaret Alice Deveraux-DiMera

#37   2011/07/20 06:46AM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote mama rosa:

I love it.

No actually Alice had a daughter named Marie, they can just name Chad & Abby's daughter after Maggie, and after Alice

Name her Margaret Alice Deveraux-DiMera

OH,so they nicknamed her,Maddie or was it Mattie?

#38   2011/07/20 07:38AM
    Axl Rose

But if Chad and Abby ever should get married, then you know that Stefano would insist that they live at the mansion, Abby would be around Stefano and EJ 24/7, but I would want them to move into Tom & Alice's house too, and they can make that place their own with their kids

#39   2011/07/24 06:33PM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: But if Chad and Abby ever should get married, then you know that Stefano would insist that they live at the mansion, Abby would be around Stefano and EJ 24/7, but I would want them to move into Tom & Alice's house too, and they can make that place their own with their kids

I think that Chad and Abigale have a real chance of making it! The two of them are as supportive to each other in such a short time in relevance to some of he older couples that let Sex do the talking...

#40   2011/07/24 07:21PM
    dazlovr

Quote mama rosa:

I love it.

Tom and Alice had two daughters, Marie and Addie.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list