List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 11437, Replies: 177
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2011/07/17 01:44PM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: If Chad were John's son, then who would be the mother

Madeline or Kate maybe Marlena?!
    If Stefano was only looking for carrier,and to play with their lives again later on,.. who knows.. LOL

#22   2011/07/17 01:50PM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: Chad and Brady would be brothers instead if that happened

AND IF his mom were Marlena then Sami,Eric,Brady would be sibs
    his mom was Kate then Lucas,and Billy,Austin would be his sibs...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/17 01:51PM
    #23   2011/07/17 02:01PM
    Axl Rose

Chad being John and Kate's son, that would be awesome

#24   2011/07/17 02:05PM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: Chad being John and Kate's son, that would be awesome

After them being married when they thought Marlena and Roman were dead, that would be quite a sequel to that break up!

#25   2011/07/17 02:27PM
    KABO

LOL, Axl and MamaRosa, you two have my eyeballs rolling so fast I can hardly stay in my chair. I have followed this show for 40+ years and pretty much remember the relationships, but the begats here are making my head spin!

#26   2011/07/17 02:49PM
    mama rosa

Quote KABO: LOL, Axl and MamaRosa, you two have my eyeballs rolling so fast I can hardly stay in my chair. I have followed this show for 40+ years and pretty much remember the relationships, but the begats here are making my head spin!

hee,hee it's Days KABO and the DiMera's anything could happen!
    When did a story line ever go off without a twist of some kind?? Tony Peter,Kristin Rene,Elvis,Johny It doesn't matter there's always a catch!
    Why should Chad be different! LOL

#27   2011/07/18 03:14AM
    mama rosa

I think that its time for a meet and greet between Jenifer and Chad...I would like Jenifer to see Chad for herself..and see what a great young man he is.Chad would see that Jenifer is a cool Mom,like Madeline was....
    Abby should do something wild and crazy,live on the edge!!That's right! I think its time she cooked for him!!
    Jenifer could help her out a little,and calm her, when she freaks out because something didn't turn out just right...
    Chad would be a little freaked about "meeting the Mom" It's always a big deal no matter how old you are! LOL
    Jenifer could stay for the intro, and leave before dinner.
    I think it would be a lot of fun!
    With Jenifer talking to Gran....
    There could be some flashbacks of Jen cooking for Jack...
    The second dinner, Chad could take Abby and Jenifer somewhere nice!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/18 03:18AM
    #28   2011/07/18 06:06AM
    Axl Rose

If only Alice were still alive, then we could have had Chad meet Abby's great-grandmother Alice, and I think Alice she would have loved Chad, she would have liked him, and Alice would have told Chad that he reminds her so much of a young Jack with Abby being so much like her mother Jennifer when she was Abby's age, Alice would definitely give Chad her blessing to be with Abby even though he is a DiMera

But I can't wait for the moment when Chad meets the dad Jack, and for Jack to meet Chad who is Abby's boyfriend, and when Jack finds out Chad is a DiMera and that he is Stefano's son, then you already know Jack would definitely not want Chad anywhere near his daughter, he would be the overprotective father, much like how Bill Horton was with Jennifer all those decades ago when Jack & Jennifer first got together

#29   2011/07/18 06:37AM
    debster11

Love Chad and Abby, HATE the nickname Chabby! Lol. I guess there aren't many possibilities with their names though. Oh well, Chabby it is. I think they are adorable together. They are both so cute!

#30   2011/07/18 06:45AM
    mama rosa

Quote debster11: Love Chad and Abby, HATE the nickname Chabby! Lol. I guess there aren't many possibilities with their names though. Oh well, Chabby it is. I think they are adorable together. They are both so cute!

there's "Abad" lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list