List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 13054, Replies: 177
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 page:
    #171   2013/06/15 12:42PM
    Re: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna: Just me expressing my devotion for this pairing!! lol- like an advocate-

This thing with Cameron is so boring!!!
    Can it be skipped and we can have some chummmy time with Chad and Abby!!!!Pronto!

Hi Stjarna!
    Here,here!..I can't wait for Chad and Abby to get back together!...

I know that they would be a fun adventurous,sleuths,comical and romantic!
    The exact way a Young Super couple should be!

I can't stand Cameron!...Abby needs excitement in her life,after all she is Jacks daughter!,..and Jenifer used to lead a very exciting life when she was young with or without Jack,back then!....

The last kind of couple I want to see is a young Fuddy duddy made up couple,and Acting older than they are!
    Abby doesn't need a father she needs a boyfriend!
    Cameron and Abby they are not appealing at all,at least not to me!....

Back to Who matters and that's Chad and Abby! LOL...

Abby and Chad Always!!

#172   2013/06/16 04:36AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna: Just me expressing my devotion for this pairing!! lol- like an advocate-

This thing with Cameron is so boring!!!
    Can it be skipped and we can have some chummmy time with Chad and Abby!!!!Pronto!

Hi Stjarna!
    Here,here!..I can't wait for Chad and Abby to get back together!...

I know that they would be a fun adventurous,sleuths,comical and romantic!
    The exact way a Young Super couple should be!

I can't stand Cameron!...Abby needs excitement in her life,after all she is Jacks daughter!,..and Jenifer used to lead a very exciting life when she was young with or without Jack,back then!....

The last kind of couple I want to see is a young Fuddy duddy made up couple,and Acting older than they are!
    Abby doesn't need a father she needs a boyfriend!
    Cameron and Abby they are not appealing at all,at least not to me!....

Back to Who matters and that's Chad and Abby! LOL...

Abby and Chad Always!!

Hi mama rosa, hope you are fine!

Yes, Abby needs adventure, and she wants it- so I don't get this whole Cameron thing- it's not the 19th century... girl kisses boy and they have to have this conservative married life- or whatever/
    They made her out too serious - and she is JackandJen's daughter and she should get out of this conservative mode she is in....

Plus the chemistry between Chad and Abby is electifying!!!
    Oh, they could be so great together doing all sorts of crazy and fun!!!

#173   2013/06/16 04:51AM
    Axl Rose

But let's not forget the last time Abby and Chad were together, what did Chad do? He cheated on Abby especially with her best friend Melanie Jonas and Chad ended up dating Melanie right after that so who is to say Chad wouldn't cheat on Abby again?

Because don't get me wrong, I am a Chad and Abby fan, I really am a Chabby fan, I always have been but at the same time I am looking at things from a realistic perspective here because if they are going to put Chabby back together again I just hope they don't have Chad screw it up like how he did the last time

#174   2013/06/26 06:23AM
    stjarna

I sincerely hope they have not dragged this storyline with those to the end of summer- and all about that Abby didn't see it coming- please......I feel like screaming!

I know she said in not so many words that she is struggling with how she feels- ahhhhh- wake up! There is nothing there with Cameron!!!!
    I wish she just goes over to Chad- kisses him and says -yes, you are the one!! Let's do it!!! LOL

And talking to Jen about it all- who can't see straight about anything- please......
    Ok- I am so in the mood for a rant!

We know that Casey is going... well, he is gone....
    But he and Kate have such great chemistry, so I am wishing we get some nice romantic stuff with them as Chad & Abby!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 06:25AM
    #175   2013/06/27 09:37AM
    Axl Rose

They could always re-cast the role of Chad and keep him around for Abby

#176   2013/11/06 06:35PM
    mama rosa

Well I'm not giving up on these two!!...
    Abby needs to wake up and realise that all couples have lied to each other!
    Still didn't stop their partner from loving them and wanting them in their life...The Heart wants what the Heart wants,...All Abby has to do is find her Heart,and forgive Chad!
    There is so much potential for this couple,I hope she misses him like crazy,even if it takes Cameron leaving and making her see to herself while she is alone that Chad was the right choice from the beginning,not second at all!..

I'm hoping Chads character is replaced,and they can keep that magic that these two young talented actors have achieved so well!! Hat's Off!...

#177   2013/11/07 01:04AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: Well I'm not giving up on these two!!...
    Abby needs to wake up and realise that all couples have lied to each other!
    Still didn't stop their partner from loving them and wanting them in their life...The Heart wants what the Heart wants,...All Abby has to do is find her Heart,and forgive Chad!
    There is so much potential for this couple,I hope she misses him like crazy,even if it takes Cameron leaving and making her see to herself while she is alone that Chad was the right choice from the beginning,not second at all!..

I'm hoping Chads character is replaced,and they can keep that magic that these two young talented actors have achieved so well!! Hat's Off!...

Hi mama rosa! This post is so full of hope, and I was so disappointed with the way they did this s/l with those two. It never made sense to me that she would want Cameron, when Chad and her have so much history, they always suppored eachother when they felt bad cos of the deaths in their families, and he so was full of understanding and support for the JJ mess- and he never looked like a person who just wanted to get her in bed. He was in love with her. He never lied to her directly. I know, what he did manipulating Cameron says that he is not squiky clean, and it was stupid-
    She needs to serioulsy revise her actions too- playing two guys off of eachother....

I don't know how this will go in the future.... I hope this ship hadn't sailed.

#178   2013/11/16 05:20PM
    mama rosa

Timing is everything!LOL...I think Chad is broken up over Abby leaving him and Stefano loves his son and wants to see him happy now that he is going to recover completly I'm sure Stefano wants to make sure Chad has everything in his life that will make and keep him happy!...I am betting Stefano set up the call for Cameron to receive from Doctors without Borders,making sure that Cameron is far from Chad's precious Abby!...I hope I'm right on this one,cause I just know Abby needs her man even if she was mad at him,she still misses him!...Who needs a man?..The one that tries to convince themselves they don't!!LOL
    I want them back together before Christmas!!..

Abby and Chad Always!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list