List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 11428, Replies: 177
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #161   2013/05/22 04:00AM
    Re: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: Chad isn't giving up on Abby!!...What a beautiful motorcycle helmet that was he gave her and with her name painted on it!!...That's a lot of coffee beans!!..Chad you take Abby to Whoopie World and show her the time of her life!!...That's where lifetime memories are made and kept close to the heart!!,having fun!...
    Go for her Heart Chad!!...
    Abby's going to be needing someone to talk to about Jack Jr. soon,...Lean your loving shoulder in for her!!

Abby and Chad Forever!!

Yes, mama rosa, Chad and Abby always and forever!

They have the same interests- oh, if only she could see herslf the way she just sparkles when he gives her all the attention- stop fighting it Abby- you are young-go, live a little - and you might find out that Chad is definitely the one!!! Stop thinking with the head- listen to what your heart says!!!!

#162   2013/05/25 01:41PM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa: Chad isn't giving up on Abby!!...What a beautiful motorcycle helmet that was he gave her and with her name painted on it!!...That's a lot of coffee beans!!..Chad you take Abby to Whoopie World and show her the time of her life!!...That's where lifetime memories are made and kept close to the heart!!,having fun!...
    Abby's going to be needing someone to talk to about Jack Jr. soon,...Lean your loving shoulder in for her!!

Abby and Chad Forever!!

They have the same interests- oh, if only she could see herself the way she just sparkles when he gives her all the attention- stop fighting it Abby- you are young-go, live a little - and you might find out that Chad is definitely the one!!! Stop thinking with the head- listen to what your heart says!!!!

Abby has to realize that just because she comes from a family of Doctors doesn't mean one will be right for her!
    He couldn't even buy her dinner without free tickets!
    Chad is serious about her but hasn't forgot that "We Are Young!"...And should be living life as such!!But Abby has always wanted to prove how grown up she is!...I for one am so happy that Chad is throwing fun and Whoopie World into the equation!! I just hope Abby can see what she has and has always had,Chad's been there waiting patiently for her!

I sure hope there are fire works at the end of the night lighting up the sky,as Chad leans down and kisses her passionately!!....

#163   2013/05/26 01:20AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna:

Abby and Chad Forever!!

They have the same interests- oh, if only she could see herself the way she just sparkles when he gives her all the attention- stop fighting it Abby- you are young-go, live a little - and you might find out that Chad is definitely the one!!! Stop thinking with the head- listen to what your heart says!!!!

Abby has to realize that just because she comes from a family of Doctors doesn't mean one will be right for her!
    He couldn't even buy her dinner without free tickets!
    Chad is serious about her but hasn't forgot that "We Are Young!"...And should be living life as such!!But Abby has always wanted to prove how grown up she is!...I for one am so happy that Chad is throwing fun and Whoopie World into the equation!! I just hope Abby can see what she has and has always had,Chad's been there waiting patiently for her!

I sure hope there are fire works at the end of the night lighting up the sky,as Chad leans down and kisses her passionately!!....

It's time you write a fanfic about their adventures! LOL

Agree- she needs to loosen up and have some fun, and it is obvious she actually wants to-
    It's been forever since they kissed!!!

#164   2013/06/04 11:27AM
    stjarna

This thing between those two is going to drive me crazy- LOL

yesterday - I could have shouted at her to stop being so tense and just tell Cameron that there will not be anything with him ever!

I just hope the writers don't ruin this!!!

love those two!

#165   2013/06/04 11:35AM
    Jen821

They need to get Cameron out of the way. He is like a drill sergeant asking her a hundred questions because she has plans with someone else. Hey! I don't see a ring on her hand! Cameron needs to go, I agreed with Chad he has been her friend a lot longer and has every right to spend time with Abby.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 11:43AM
    #166   2013/06/04 11:38AM
    EpicFail

I prefer Chad and Abby - why did Abby feel the need to explain her date with Chad?? Why did Abby think that Chad should've told Cameron??

I feel like she's stringing both of them along - she's just like her mother.

#167   2013/06/04 11:39AM
    allmylovingdays

I think that chad and gabby got more of a boost in today's show

#168   2013/06/04 11:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail: I prefer Chad and Abby - why did Abby feel the need to explain her date with Chad?? Why did Abby think that Chad should've told Cameron??

I feel like she's stringing both of them along - she's just like her mother.

I agree

#169   2013/06/04 11:47AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I think that chad and gabby got more of a boost in today's show

this is so unfortunate-

I have a bad feeling that they will ruin Chad and Abby's romance!

#170   2013/06/15 09:59AM
    stjarna

Just me expressing my devotion for this pairing!! lol- like an advocate-

This thing with Cameron is so boring!!!
    Can it be skipped and we can have some chummmy time with Chad and Abby!!!!Pronto!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list